Dr. William Wolfe, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 76

Dr. Wolfe

Bill Wolfe, D.D.S.

10409 Montgomery Pkwy NE Albuquerque, NM 87111

Dr. William Wolfe, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry - D.D.S. in 1972 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Wolfe accepts

Dr. Wolfe accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Check if Dr. Wolfe treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wolfe's conditions and procedures:

• Homeopathic Treatment
  • Nitrous Oxide Administration
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

Dr. Bill G. Wolfe is a General Dentist serving the Albuquerque area for more than 40 years. Dr. Wolfe is experienced in Homeopathic prescribing, Kinesiology / muscle testing and Low dose computerized X-rays. He is a professional member of the Interna...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

1972
Baylor College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
1968
University of Texas at Austin - B.S.
1972
1968

Dr. Wolfe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wolfe

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Wolfe?
Dr. Wolfe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Wolfe, DDS
I can't say thank you enough! Due to my circumstances, (including allergies) there were many things Dr. Wolfe needed to consider and modify for me. He listened to me and worked carefully accordingly. He discussed everything and often gave me choices when they might be possible. Also,this included sending the bridge back for slight modifications and then very carefully getting my bite correct. It has been a process over several months. His patience and expertise were 'very...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
I have used Dr. Wolfe's energizing creams and found some relief from nerve pain, but this new cream is much more beneficial. It has helped me sleep better and definitely put a dent in my pain levels. I was reluctant to try any oil with CBD in it, but I am convinced there is healing power in these extracts and Dr. Wolfe has put together a winning formula. Thank you for helping me heal from Spinal cord surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
i am so glad to be mercury free! The use of music and laffing gas makes it a positive experience! Very professional and i feel good!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
Had a back lower molar pulled a month ago, most pf the swelling and inflammation I had on my right side of my body has went away! Thanks Dr Bill and Madonna ,,, you're the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
Dr. Wolfe has been a lifesaver, the use of my oral appliance is the difference between living in a dizzy world vs. living in a functioning world. Being a full time nursing student, I need to not only concentrate at school but I need to be able to think clearly when caring for patients and Dr. Wolfe's services have made sure I can accomplish my dreams of being a nurse. Dr. Wolfe and his staff are always welcoming, top notch and I highly recommend all his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
My front teeth were chipping, Dr Wolfe suggested veneers! They look wonderful! Try his products, for your teeth and for your health. If only more dentist were as innovative as Dr. Wolfe! Thank you! Cindy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
Dr. Wolfe's toothpaste is the greatest...no flouride and it is enhanced. It is my new favorite!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
I am so grateful that I was recommended to Dr. Bill Wolfe & his staff for the removal of my mercury and TMJ treatment. I was having severe ear aches and my visit to an ENT told me there was nothing wrong with my ears. My eustachian tubes were clogged or cinched and it had to do with my jaw being misaligned. I have now come full circle and I fully recommend Dr. Wolfe and his staff for any dental problem that may or may not stem from dental issues. Thank you from the botto...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
After Dr. Wolfe aligned my teeth properly, I no longer suffer from TMJ issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
Having had an experience of anaphylaxis in a Derm office I truly was afraid for my life. Sitting in his chair I knew I trusted Dr. Wolfe's experience and his amazing awareness of people's sensitivities. As he dealt with a tooth that need a crown, it couldn't have been a more positive experience. Thank God for he and his staff and the awareness and expertise they bring to dentistry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
I have had mercury fillings from grade school age. After getting mercury removal, I immediately felt the difference before I even left the chair. I am looking forward to getting the rest of the mercury out of my mouth. Like many, I have never looked forward to going to the dentist, but I have to say now I can't wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
My body was so happy after mercury was taken out...it felt happy Yeah! Dr. Wolfe is an artist and very carrying...Thank you for being so kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
I have been using his creams for 2-3 years now. They are beneficial for tight neck and lower back muscles as well as jaw tension. I carry the cooling jell with me when I travel. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
Because of the care and work of Dr. Wolfe and his team, my family and I travel from Minnesota to have our dentistry work done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
After a life time of chronic migraines and headaches. I got relief after Dr. Wolfe's Orthotic Splint Therapy. Thank you Dr. Wolfe!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
Dr. Wolff and his staff are such kind people. I have been through a lot and thankfully they have had the patience to take great care of me. They have not only helped me through every situation but have been supportive. They call to check up on you. It matters to them. They are fair and true and on top of that everything is Natural! Keeping our health in mind! Be honest with them and they will do everything in their power to take care of you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
My first time with Dr. Wolfe. I was recommended by friend in Santa Fe. Dr. Wolfe is confident, gentle, compassionate, professional, perfectionist with long term experience, He muscle tested the product to see which ones are compatible with my body. I had a four tooth bridge and 3 veneers done on front teeth. Everyone in the office is friendly and kind. A wonderful result with perfect teeth and smile. Thank you..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
I feel lighter! I am so Happy that i did this! I just did one side today and i can really feel the differents. I cant wait to do the other side. Im 48 years old, looking forward to a long healthy life mercury free!! Robin Alber
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
Was very satisfied with the treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Wolfe, DDS?
Few medical providers understand the importance of how things like teeth shifting, bite and swallowing changes, tongue thrusting, and muscle weakness in the face and neck, should be critical to a patient's care plan. Dr. Wolfe sees the big picture of medical care, and wants the best for his patients. His first words to me were, "Be hopeful." Mouth splints are a hopeful and critical treatment! Even with chronic neurological disease, my balance, gait, and face and neck muscles have been helped.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wolfe?

Bill Wolfe, D.D.S.