Dr. William Willis, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Willis
2510 NW Kline St Roseburg, OR 97471

Dr. William Willis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Roseburg, OR. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis?
Dr. Willis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Willis, DDS
DR Willis is a great dentist took care of me quickly and with great care, will tell friends and family. you will be glad you went.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?
Dr.Willis and staff are all amazing! They're very professional and friendly. The office is very clean and the wait time is short. Dr.Willis does great work. I highly recommend him to anyone! & Especially for TMJ treatment, which he is currently treating me for. I'm migraine free now!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?
I have had horrible trips to the dentist and Dr. Willis understands and takes extra time with me. Each visits brings me more trust in making dental appointments. I have had bridge work and basic cavities treated.... very relaxing visits and I couldn't even tell when he was giving me my injections. I feel very confidant in recommending him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?
I just started going to Dr. Willis' last year and everyone in the office is so nice and professional. Dr. Willis is very thorough and does an excellent job! The hygienist and the rest of his staff are awesome as well. It's really nice to walk into an office and have someone remember your name. This is by far the best dental office I have been too! If your looking for a new dentist, I would definitely check him out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?
I have always feared going to the dentist, but when I transferred offices Dr Willis and his staff really made me feel comfortable and now I look forward to my next appointments. I would recommend to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?
My dentist was out of town and I got a horrible tooth ache. Dr. Willis was able to squeeze me in to his schedule and did an emergency root canal on my tooth. I'm so thankful for him and his staff working me in!! My tooth feels so much better! I'm having my whole family transferred to his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?
Dr Willis is great, and the office staff is so nice! Never had a problem, I recommend to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?
My whole family has been coming to this office for years. We switched after a horrible experience at another office and won't go anywhere else! My kids and family love the staff and it's always a pleasure seeing Dr Willis and his lovely girls!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?
Everyone in the office is super friendly and professional. I've been going there since I was a kid and had my braces done there too. I love my smile and have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend Dr. Willis' office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Willis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Willis?

Dr. Willis accepts

Dr. Willis accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Willis treats your condition or procedure