Dr. William Willis, DDS

Dr. William Willis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. William Willis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Roseburg, OR. He practices dentistry.

2510 NW Kline St

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Willis

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Willis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Willis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Willis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willis to family and friends

Dr. Willis' Performance

Dr.Willis and staff are all amazing! They're very professional and friendly. The office is very clean and the wait time is short. Dr.Willis does great work. I highly recommend him to anyone! & Especially for TMJ treatment, which he is currently treating me for. I'm migraine free now!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had horrible trips to the dentist and Dr. Willis understands and takes extra time with me. Each visits brings me more trust in making dental appointments. I have had bridge work and basic cavities treated.... very relaxing visits and I couldn't even tell when he was giving me my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I just started going to Dr. Willis' last year and everyone in the office is so nice and professional. Dr. Willis is very thorough and does an excellent job! The hygienist and the rest of his staff are awesome as well. It's really nice to walk into an office and have someone remember your name. This...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have always feared going to the dentist, but when I transferred offices Dr Willis and his staff really made me feel comfortable and now I look forward to my next appointments. I would recommend to everyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My dentist was out of town and I got a horrible tooth ache. Dr. Willis was able to squeeze me in to his schedule and did an emergency root canal on my tooth. I'm so thankful for him and his staff working me in!! My tooth feels so much better! I'm having my whole family transferred to his office.
Are you Dr. Willis?