Dr. William Willis, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. William Willis, DDS

Dentistry | Male

2510 NW Kline St Roseburg, OR 97471 Get Directions

Dr. William Willis, DDS is a dentist who practices in Roseburg, OR. He is 47 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Willis' Experience

Visiting Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willis to family and friends
Dr. Willis' Performance
Roseburg, OR |
I have had horrible trips to the dentist and Dr. Willis understands and takes extra time with me. Each visits brings me more trust in making dental appointments. I have had bridge work and basic cavities treated.... very relaxing visits and I couldn't even tell when he was giving me my injections. I feel very confidant in recommending him to friends and family.
in Roseburg, OR |
I just started going to Dr. Willis' last year and everyone in the office is so nice and professional. Dr. Willis is very thorough and does an excellent job! The hygienist and the rest of his staff are awesome as well. It's really nice to walk into an office and have someone remember your name. This is by far the best dental office I have been too! If your looking for a new dentist, I would definitely check him out!
in Roseburg, OR |
I have always feared going to the dentist, but when I transferred offices Dr Willis and his staff really made me feel comfortable and now I look forward to my next appointments. I would recommend to everyone!
in Roseburg, OR |
My dentist was out of town and I got a horrible tooth ache. Dr. Willis was able to squeeze me in to his schedule and did an emergency root canal on my tooth. I'm so thankful for him and his staff working me in!! My tooth feels so much better! I'm having my whole family transferred to his office.
in Portland, OR |
Dr Willis is great, and the office staff is so nice! Never had a problem, I recommend to everyone I know.
in Portland, OR |
My whole family has been coming to this office for years. We switched after a horrible experience at another office and won't go anywhere else! My kids and family love the staff and it's always a pleasure seeing Dr Willis and his lovely girls!
in Roseburg, OR |
Everyone in the office is super friendly and professional. I've been going there since I was a kid and had my braces done there too. I love my smile and have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend Dr. Willis' office.
Have you seen Dr. William Willis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Willis?

Compare Dr. Willis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Willis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Dr. Willis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Willis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Willis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.