Dr. William Whitley, DDS

Dr. William Whitley, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 55

Dr. William Whitley, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Dallas, TX and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Whitley to book an appointment.

Whitley Family Dental

Visit Website
Whitley Family Dental1152 N Buckner Blvd # H100a Dallas, TX 75218

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Whitley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Whitley

Dr. Whitley?
  • Office environment (712)
  • Wait times (709)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (708)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (5)
  • Long wait times (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
I’ve been going to Dr. “Bill” for approximately 10 years. He and his staff are top-notch. Extremely professional, and during Covid have gone beyond what’s necessary to ensure safety. Five stars (10 if they had them)!
Craig P – Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Whitley, DDS?
I have been highly impressed with the profession protocol of Whitley Family Dental and their constant effort to provide a enhanced safety environment. I have had my share of visiting different dentists, due to the school's district various health plans over 23 years of teaching. There were some offices that I left before even seeing the dentist, just by observing how the office staff handles patients and how knowledgeable they answered my questions. I have referred several other individuals who were very pleased with the office staff and Dr. Whitley, especially with their COVID safety measures for their patients and their staff. When other medical/health offices were closing their doors and/or not able to sustain their staff's payroll status, Whitley Dental Office made extreme measures to continue to meet the needs of their office staff. This was the most impressive action that showed me that Whitley Dental Office was the right place for me.
Mary S. – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Whitley, DDS?
Excellent experience with Dr Whitley. The office is spotless and I was very pleased with the attention to sanitation and COVID-19 precautions. I'm a dental wimp, and they always take the time to ensure I'm calm and comfortable. The staff is very caring and patient, and Dr Bill is excellent.
Alyson B – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Whitley, DDS?
Dr. Bill and his staff have taken the Corona virus seriously in protecting his patients and his staff. They go above the CDC guidelines from the moment you enter the office until you leave. I felt safe and protected from all their procedures while I was being treated. All of Dr. Bill's hygienist are GREAT! I had a new hygienist and she was the best I ever had. She could not use the high speed cleaner and had to hand scaled. This was the first time I had been hand scaled in years and there was NO pain or sensitivity afterwards, which I had experienced at other dental offices before. This is the Best Dental Office in Dallas!!
Happy Patient – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Whitley, DDS?
Ever since the coronavirus pandemic started, I’ve been afraid of heading to the dentist. The staff addressed my concerns and talked me through all of the COVID protocols they had in place. I felt SO safe at Dr. Bill’s office. If you’ve been searching for a kind and honest dentist in DFW, this is your man.
A very happy patient – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Whitley, DDS?
Not very impressed with Dr. Whitley's work or skill. Had a couple of fillings done by him. And one has been a problem every since 6mths from treatment. I spend a lot of time out of town and finally found another, better dentist.
Green Lamar in Texas – Sep 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Whitley, DDS?
I changed my opinion of this business after a new interaction. After I received a bill that I wasn't aware of they called to explain what happened and took care of the bill. I appreciate businesses that are transparent and value the importance of communication with their customers/patients.
Andrea in Carrollton, TX – Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Whitley, DDS?
The kindest and most trustworthy dentist we have ever found!
Never going to another dentist in Dallas, TX – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Whitley, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Whitley?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Whitley treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Whitley accepts

Dr. Whitley accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Dentistry that can last a lifetime

Dr. Bill was raised in East Dallas and graduated from Skyline High School. In 1989, he graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in...Read more

Patient Testimonials

"We feel like the team at the Whitley Family Dental is our family! LaJoyce is a precious friend, and is so faithful to remind us of our appointments and so gracious to us when we come in for our appointments. She schedules our appointments so our whole family is taken care of in one day!! As odd as it sounds, we look forward to our time with our dental hygienist. It is nice to have the same person take care of you each time, eliminating anxiety when we go in for appointments. My wife and I have never liked to go to the dentist. In fact, it has been a number of years since our last checkup. Now we look forward to our biannual dentist visits!"

1996