Dr. William Whitley, DDS

Dr. William Whitley, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. William Whitley, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Whitley Family Dental

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Whitley

Dr. Whitley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Whitley "Dr. Bill was raised in East Dallas and graduated from Skyline High School. In 1989, he graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in economics. In 1996, he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Texas A&M’s Baylor College of Dentistry. Since graduation from dental school, Dr. Bill has practiced general and cosmetic dentistry in Mesquite. In 2009, he relocated his state-of-the-art dental practice to Casa Linda Plaza in East Dallas near White Rock Lake. Dr. Bill’s dental practice incorporates the basic principles of oral health care with recent technological advances. Dr. Bill, his wife of 26 years, and their son live in East Dallas and are active members of First Baptist Church of Dallas. As a family, they enjoy traveling, reading, cooking, and playing golf."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Whitley "We feel like the team at the Whitley Family Dental is our family! LaJoyce is a precious friend, and is so faithful to remind us of our appointments and so gracious to us when we come in for our appointments. She schedules our appointments so our whole family is taken care of in one day!! As odd as it sounds, we look forward to our time with our dental hygienist. It is nice to have the same person take care of you each time, eliminating anxiety when we go in for appointments. My wife and I have never liked to go to the dentist. In fact, it has been a number of years since our last checkup. Now we look forward to our biannual dentist visits!"
"Having had a fear of dental procedures my entire life, Dr. Whitley and his staff quickly earned my trust. From the first moment I walked into their office, I was blessed with a sense of security and confidence that I would be well taken care of. Instead of my usual dread of dental appointments (even cleanings), I now schedule them six months in advance!"
"Dr. Bill is the best dentist for many reasons. He has always been honest, friendly, and compassionate about what he does! He has on more than one occasion stayed after hours to help one of my family members out. After our daughter had an accident and needed some dental work done, he called the following day to check up on her. How awesome! It just doesn’t get any better! He truly cares! My family adores Dr. Bill and his staff and I love that my children love to go to the dentist! He is simply the best!"

"Dentistry that can last a lifetime"

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Baylor College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Whitley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Whitley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Whitley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whitley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whitley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whitley to family and friends

Dr. Whitley's Performance

Went to Dr. Whitley for a second opinion and will never go anywhere else. He only does treatment that is necessary and he does AMAZING work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Not very impressed with Dr. Whitley's work or skill. Had a couple of fillings done by him. And one has been a problem every since 6mths from treatment. I spend a lot of time out of town and finally found another, better dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I changed my opinion of this business after a new interaction. After I received a bill that I wasn't aware of they called to explain what happened and took care of the bill. I appreciate businesses that are transparent and value the importance of communication with their customers/patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The kindest and most trustworthy dentist we have ever found!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Most trustworthy dentist I know who always puts the patients interest above his own.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0