Dentistry  |
Dr. William Virtue, DDS
Dr. William Virtue, DDS is a dentist who practices in Yadkinville, NC. He is 65 years old.

301 E Lee Ave

• Invisalign®
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Virtue is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Virtue has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Virtue has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Virtue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Virtue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Virtue's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Virtue to family and friends
Dr. Virtue's Performance
in Lexington. NC |
Always very professional dependable yet personal friendly staff. Recommended several friends to dr virtue dentistry Keep up the good work!!!!
in Boone, NC |
Dr. Virtue has been my dentist for years and I always feel comfortable and safe when I come. As someone who doesn't really like dentists and is nervous about going, I feel remarkably calm when coming here because the staff are so nice and friendly.
in Harmony, NC |
Care and concern for my comfort is number one for this wonderful dental practice. I have been coming here for over 20 years and have never had a negative experience. Dr Virtue and his staff are knowledgeable and always attentive to every comfort measure you may need. I truly love coming here for my dental care--no dreaded dental visits ever again!
in Yadkinville, N. C. |
I have been a patient of Dr. Virtue and staff for many years. While the office was closed for a few days, I had a large filling in one of my front teeth to become very loose. The office was to open on a Monday morning. Dr Virtue's office called me on a Sunday night to ask me to come in the next morning for repair of the filling. They were very concerned with my situation . Even though it was their first day back in the office and a very busy day for them, they brought me in and fixed the tooth.
in Hamptonville, NC |
Always happy with the employees especially the receptionist, Melinda R. I love her!!! Been going there for a while and they have been good to me. Thank you!
in Boone, NC |
Fabulous dentist and staff! Today's visit to replace a filling that fell out: I was in and out before I knew it, and it was painless from beginning to end -- or should I say the entire experience was a pleasant relief! I highly recommend Dr Virtue, and only wish I'd found him many years earlier.
in Yadkinville NC |
Always professional kind and courteous. We have been with Dr Virtue for over 30 years. I trust them and my kids grew up going there and I have no trouble with them going for cleanings and check ups. The staff's dedication is wonderful. Other dental offices may have staff turn over and this is hard for dental patients to over come. This means a lot and says a lot for your team. Good job Dr. Virtue.
in Mocksville, NC |
I really like having Shannon as a hygienist. She's very nice, friendly, and pretty. One of my favorites and it helps me to have her as a patient because she makes it easier for me to come to the dentist.
in Union Grove, NC |
Dr. Virtue & his staff make going to the dentist "easy" and more enjoyable than I have ever experienced. I put off taking care of my teeth for about 5 years due to some crazy life circumstances. I dreaded all the work to be done. They put together a simple plan to get back on track. Starting with the receptionist and her compassion, the assistants & Dr. Virtue. This has been the "gentlest" experience that I have ever had. I don't dread going to the dentist & know I am in good hands.
in yadkinville, nc |
Dr. Virtue and his staff are wonderful. They are very friendly and answers your questions fully. I have always been terrified of dental work. They understand my fears and go beyond to help with those fears. I would recommend this dental office to my family and friends.
in Yadkinville, NC |
Dr Virtue and his staff are the greatest!! My family and I have been coming to Dr. Virtues office for over 30 years. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a dentist to provide great service .
in Elkin, NC |
We feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Virtue's dental practice when we moved back home after retirement. Over the past 35+ years, due to job transfers, we have had probably 6 or 7 different dentists. Most were average to above average! Dr. Virtue & his staff are in a league by themselves; they do excellent dental work & are totally focused on patient care & satisfaction! Clare & Steve S.
in Winston-Salem, NC |
Several years ago after hearing Dr. Virtue on the radio, my dentist, at the time, recommended a procedure which when completed would take 2 - 3 weeks. This was unacceptable to me. I contacted Dr. Virtue for a second opinion. After the visit, I was convinced that his suggestions were better. The office has up to dated equipment which enables Dr. Virtue to deliver top notch care. The feeling when entering the office is one where all the employees are happy to be there. They are a family.
in Hamptonville, NC |
Dr. Virtue and staff are through and concerned about your dental health. I love how they make your visit a relaxing experience. Very happy with all of the staff from making an appointment, to the visit and then check-out.
in East Bend NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Virtue for several years and he and his staff takes excellent care of me. Love them all.
in Mocksville, NC |
I absolutely love the staff in the office. Shannon is amazing!!!
in Hamptonville, NC |
This is a great dentist office. Dr. Virtue and his staff really care about their patients. They have the latest technology so if Dr. Virtue says you need some dental work done they can show you what is wrong and not just tell you. He also does other services besides just cleanings, fillings, caps, etc... he also does 6 months smiles and he can safely replace those mercury fillings. I highly recommend Virtue Dental Care.
in Jonesville, N. C. |
Excellent service.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Virtue is an amazing Dentist, he's incredibly knowledgeable, and I love his personality. He genuinely cares about his patients, and it shows. I drive all of the way from Charlotte for my dental care, because he's just that good. His staff is also top-notched and very kind and attentive. There is not a single contact point in the office that is a weak link. Everyone that you work with is just as kind and thoughtful. Dr. Virtue is the best!!!
in NC |
I've had a lot of work on my teeth in hopes of saving them. I've also had many problems getting my dentures and gums to feel just right. I'm over 70 years old and was reluctant to change my dentist. However, my son insisted, I would love Dr. Virtue. He was right. I've discovered a world of difference in both my comfort and his expertise.
in NC |
Staff are always so friendly and have a great sense of customer service. Dr. Virtue's holistic approach instills confidence in me.
Have you seen Dr. William Virtue, DDS?
Are you Dr. Virtue?