Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. William Thompson, MD
Dr. William Thompson, MD is a dentist who practices in Commerce Township, MI. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland and Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus.

2900 Union Lake Rd

Learn about Dr. Thompson

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Wayne State University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • St John Providence
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Thompson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thompson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thompson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thompson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thompson to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Thompson's Performance
Farmington, MI |
HORRIBLE!!!!! I went to "Dr." Thompson because of an issue I was having and he gave no info and couldn't help at all but did refer me to another doctor. I called and asked twice for my docs to be sent over to the other doctors office as requested and he failed to do so. I called "Dr." Thompson to ask when my records would be released and why they haven't been released and he told me he had no records of my visit! When he clearly took pictures of my mouth! He was rude and blamed me for neglect.
Farmington, MI |
This doctor is HORRID! We were referred to him to have him evaluate mouth ulcers. He was rude to his staff in front of us. His office has NO organization. He tried to diagnose my boyfriend has having all these diseases then afterwards stated I'm not an infectious disease doctor so I won't be able to diagnose the true problem. We asked for him to fax ALL of his medical notes to another doctor's office and he wouldn't comply! This doctor should be sanctioned.
Northville, Mi |
BEWARE patients!!! This doctor told my daughter she needed 2 plates, 9 screws, complete wiring of her jaw and surgical incisions to be made on the exterior of her mouth due to a broken jaw. We went for a second opinion to a different oral surgeon and he said she didn't need ANY of that! She is COMPLETELY HEALED on her own without anything! Had we listened to Dr. Thompson who gave such awful Doctor advice, she would have under gone so much unnecessary surgery! Always seek second opinions!
in Commerce Township, MI |
I had some extensive extractions last week that I had been putting off for years. The staff is amazing, Carol was great and dealt with my fears and anxiety so well. Dr. Thompson is great, I felt more comfortable right away. I had sedation (I will forever request sedation now) so the procedure felt like seconds. After my husband was given instructions and I was on my way. Healing has been better than any other oral procedures I have had and this one was a biggie. So thank you thank you
in Adrian, MI |
Would never recommend this Poor excuse of a doctor, messed my life up. He doesn't care about his patients, just their money, after he messes a surgery up and isn't man enough to admit it. I would give him negative stars
Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr. Thompson is an Excellent Oral Surgeon and a Great Person, too!
in Waterford, MI |
He was covering - I had a tough extraction - my local dds didn't want to attempt. I knew there would be issues but Dr Thompson kept me numb and worked away. I was very impress he had a plan and followed. No indecision. He was trained at one of the local larger hospitals know for surgery. He explained everything I would highly recommend Trust him completely
Have you seen Dr. William Thompson, MD?
Are you Dr. Thompson?