Dr. William Thomas, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Thomas
237 E 5th St Chase City, VA 23924

Dr. William Thomas, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chase City, VA. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas?
What People Say About Dr. William Thomas, DDS
I recently moved to the area a little over a year ago. Dr. Thomas was recommended to me through my parents. I'm very picky when it comes to doctors especially a dentist. I was sad when I could no longer see my dentist from back home that I've seen for years. I've only been to Dr. Thomas twice and both visits were for a constantly chipping tooth. Dr.Thomas is kind and gentle and explains everything to you so you know what's going on. I am fortunate to find not only a good dentist but someone that is close to where I live. I would highly recommend Dr.Thomas to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Thomas, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Thomas?

Dr. Thomas accepts

Dr. Thomas accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Delta Dental

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Thomas treats your condition or procedure