Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. William Martey, DMD
William Martey, DMD MD is a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon; specializing in dental implants, oral pathology, wisdom tooth extraction, bone grafting, sinus argumentation, ridge modification, oral cancer exam, impact canines, IV sedation certified. He is a dual-degree surgeon whose practice is limited to oral / maxillofacial and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Martey began his interesting professional career at the prestigious Kings College of the University of London (United Kingdom) where he obtained his dental degree and became a licentiate of the Royal College of Surgeons (ENG). He then continued his education at University of Pennsylvania - School of Medicine in Philadelphia where he graduated as an Omicron Kappa Upsilon in the School of Dental Medicine. He was accepted at University of Southern California's Keck School of Medicine where he obtained his medical degree and went on to successfully complete his rigorous residency in oral and Maxillofacial surgery as well as an internship in general surgery. Dr. Martey currently practices the full scope of oral and Maxillofacial surgery.

2291 N Tustin St

• Oral Conscious Sedation
  • Oral Sedation
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Kings College London / School Of Medicine
  • Royal College Of Surgeons
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
  • University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Martey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martey to family and friends
Dr. Martey's Performance
Mr. Martey is wonderful!
Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you for seeing me, Stephanie!
in Fountain Valley, CA |
Thank you to Dr. William Martey and his staff at Dental Spa of Orange!!
Always a pleasure! Thank you, Erin!!
in Anaheim, CA |
My appointment, thankfully, was at Dental Spa of Orange in Orange, CA and everyone there was wonderful. I would like to personally thank Evonne for her amazing cleaning. She was extremely gentle and my teeth have never felt cleaner. The cleaning was in preparation for my oral surgery which Dr. Martey placed several implants. I was a bit nervous because the procedure involves placing screws in your jaw. Nevertheless it turned out to be less terrifying than I first believed it would be.
You are awesome, Starla! :)
in Fountain Valley, CA |
I had several implants placed by Dr. William Martey. Although pain can be expected from such an invasive procedure I must say that it was very minimal and the implants have lasted for years. I have recommended friends and family to see him at his Orange, CA location and all have been glad I did so.
Thanks for coming in to see us again last week. It is always wonderful to see you and your family. I insist on taking you and your family out to lunch the next time I see you. I appreciate your review very very much.
in Eureka, CA |
I got right in, dr walked in, he explained what would happen, they gave me a mask and IV. Felt like no time, I woke up and she explained which medicine to take, and how often, as well as what food to eat. Overall, the lady at the front desk, the nurse, and doctor were all very kind, and I have no complaints.
in Orange, CA |
I had my top two wisdom teeth removed this afternoon. Dr. Martey and his staff ensured that I was comfortable throughout the procedure. The office is kept chilly as a preventative measure to keep bacteria at bay, so I was offered a blanket. Dr. Martey had a gentle hand when starting my IV and I was awoken gently after the procedure was completed with conversation. It has been about 8 hours and I have very minimal discomfort and do not need to take the prescribed painkillers. I am very satisfied
in Eureka, CA |
i have had a couple major procedures at Dr. Marteys office he explains the issues and .procedurs very professional and courteous, no real discomfort or problems. All the support staff are friendly and helpful Ilook forward to my visits
McKinleyville, CA |
If you have a problem after a procedure you can't get in to see him.
Have you seen Dr. William Martey, DMD?

Visit Dr. Martey