Dr. William Stanley, DDS

Dr. William Stanley, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 39

Dentistry

Dr. William Stanley, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Fort Worth, TX. His office accepts new patients.

4800 S Hulen St Ste 1345 Fort Worth, TX 76132

Dr. Stanley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stanley

1.0

Dr. Stanley

Do NOT go to this dentist!! is the worst. Takes zero time to see you, never explains anything and when I explained that I had sensitivity in a tooth and jumped when he touched it, He just said well watch it. WHAT?!?! Watch it??? you are the expert, what is it, why is it sensible? He did my "cleaning" in less than 10 minutes....unacceptable!! Worst dentist visit ever!! I know the staff at the front desk was so surprised it took so little time. Xrays took longer than exam and cleaning.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ft Worth, TX – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Stanley, DDS?
I had an appointment with my toddler son, who was a new patient to Dr. Stanley. When Dr. Stanley entered the exam room, he did not greet me or my son, however proceeded to put on gloves to examine my son's mouth. I found him to have very poor bedside manner, he did not ask for dental history, he spent less than 2 minutes on the exam and did not speak with me at all to address any concerns that I may have had. There were no other patients waiting so not sure why he was in such a rush.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ft Worth, TX – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Stanley, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stanley?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Stanley treats your condition or procedure

• Dentures
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Root Canal

Dr. Stanley accepts

Dr. Stanley accepts the following insurance:

Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO

Dr. William Alonzo Stanley IV attended Baylor University where he received a degree in biology. He then continued his education at Baylor College of Dentistry...Read more

How can I make an appointment with Dr. William Stanley, DDS?

Call (817) 893-2680 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. William Stanley, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. William Stanley, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Stanley's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. William Stanley, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Stanley accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. William Stanley, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Stanley frequently treats Dental Bridge, Dental Crown, and Dental Implant. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Stanley treats.

Where is Dr. William Stanley, DDS's office located?

Dr. Stanley's office is located at 4800 S Hulen St Ste 1345, Fort Worth, TX 76132. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. William Stanley, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Stanley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.