Dr. William Sorvino, DMD

Family Dentistry | Male

Dr. William Sorvino, DMD
Dr. William Sorvino, DMD is a dentist who practices in Denville, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sorvino's Care Philosophy

An enlightened dental experience. Smileologie has taken on the mission to drive the care of your smile into a new era. We're not your grandfather's dentist, and we're not about drilling teeth. Our founder Dr. William Sorvino has over 20 years of experience practicing dentistry and has spent much of his career furthering his education and practice in cosmetic dentistry as well as the techniques in providing pain free dentistry. Dr. Sorvino believes that the trend in oral health care is clearly moving away from severe dental work and very much toward cleansing, revitalizing and enhancing what you already have. We have the capabilities to provide the most advanced, state of the art dental care if necessary (and hopefully not!), but our true focus is to give you a healthy and dazzling smile while adhering to our overarching philosophy of providing preventive oral care so that you will need the the least "dentistry" possible. We call it "an enlightened dental experience".

Dr. Sorvino's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sorvino

Dr. Sorvino accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Sorvino is now accepting new patients
Smileologie515 E Main St

Dr. Sorvino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorvino to family and friends
Dr. Sorvino's Performance
Rockaway, NJ |
Dr Sorvino is an amazing dentist! He is super nice and takes extra time making sure his pts are comfortable. Year after year I was told that I must be imagining the pain I was experiencing in an old root canal tooth. Numerous dentists basically threw their hands up. One appt with dr sorvino and he discovered the problem, fixed it and did so within my budget. Highly Recommend Dr Sorvino
in Morristown, NJ |
Nobody likes going to the dentist, but Dr. Sorvino is very friendly, explains everything, and puts you at ease before even starting to work on you. The entire experience at his dental clinic was great and the dental work is probably the best I've had. Highly recommend Dr. Sorvino and Smileologie.
in Oldbridge, NJ |
I recently saw Dr Sorvino for a rootcanal. I am a very nervous patient and the sound of a root canal is terrifying. I had a great experience with Dr Sorvino, not only was it painless and fast, but he is a super funny dentist which eases the tension of being at the dentist. I highly recommend this dentist for any treatment needed and I actually look forward to going to the dentist now
in Manchester,nj |
Dr. Sorvino makes my root canal procedure pleasant, he makes me laugh and makes sure I'm comfortable the whole time. Him and his assistant are the perfect duo during treatment.
in Staten Island NJ |
Very welcoming, made me feel comfortable. Clean office, has a cool look to it. Dr. Sorvino was very inviting and I felt absolutely no pain on a root canal that I was scared to death to have. Also want to add that I felt no pain after the procedure and everything healed up well. Definitely recommend.
in Mountain Lakes, NJ |
Amazing and Fun experience! Very Zen Atmosphere! The Dr was very patient and answered all my questions! Love Love Love SmileoLogie! My teeth are feeling CLEAN!
in Parsippany, NJ |
Dr Sorvino is absolutely amazing!! I had some serious dental issues going on and was extremely afraid to get the work done, but one of my friends recommended him and as soon as I walk into the office I felt that extreme calmness that my friend was talking about, he made me feel comfortable right away, he knew exactly what I needed and was able to perform all the work that needed to be done in a timely manner with hardly any pain!! I have tried many dentists in the area and was not as impressed a
in Mountain Lakes, NJ |
Wonderful
Have you seen Dr. William Sorvino, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sorvino?

Compare Dr. Sorvino

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sorvino's Care Philosophy

An enlightened dental experience.  Smileologie has taken on the mission to drive the care of your smile into a new era. We're not your grandfather's dentist, and we're not about drilling teeth. Our founder Dr. William Sorvino has over 20 years of experience practicing dentistry and has spent much of his career furthering his education and practice in cosmetic dentistry as well as the techniques in providing pain free dentistry.  Dr. Sorvino believes that the trend in oral health care is clearly moving away from severe dental work and very much toward cleansing, revitalizing and enhancing what you already have. We have the capabilities to provide the most advanced, state of the art dental care if necessary (and hopefully not!), but our true focus is to give you a healthy and dazzling smile while adhering to our overarching philosophy of providing preventive oral care so that you will need the the least "dentistry" possible.  We call it "an enlightened dental experience".

Dr. Sorvino says...

At Smileologie we take the emphasis away from finding what's wrong and place our attention on preserving and improving what's right. Our focus is to cleanse, revitalize and enhance your smile. Of course, we have the capabilities to provide the most advanced dentistry available today, but our philosophy hinges on the hope that you won't need us all that often. We are a hygiene/whitening/cosmetic oriented practice and we are happiest when you need dental work least. Bottom line is that we want you to have a brilliant smile however YOU would like to achieve that!

Dr. Sorvino says...

Dr. William Sorvino has been performing all phases of general dentistry for over 20 years. All aspects of our patient's dental needs can be met within our practice. Dr. Sorvino has a keen interest in being ahead of the curve in utilizing the most advanced techniques in dentistry.

Dr. Sorvino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Discoloration

UMDNJ Rutgers

Graduated in 1995

• Italian

Dr. Sorvino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorvino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Family Dentistry