Dr. William Sergakis, DDS

Dentistry | Male

7240 S Highland Dr Ste 102 Salt Lake City, UT 84121 Get Directions
Dr. William Sergakis, DDS
Dr. William Sergakis, DDS is a dentist who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 59 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sergakis' Experience

Visiting Dr. Sergakis

Dr. Sergakis accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Sergakis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sergakis to family and friends
Dr. Sergakis' Performance
in Utah |
He is a awesome dentist and he is so kind and his staff is always amazing they are all kind I would recommend them to any one
in West Valley City |
We love Dr.Sergakis and his staff. My kids and I both see him. Best dentist ever.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sergakis for many, many years. He is the MOST awesome dentist EVER - friendly professional AND his shots never hurt! Chec him out!
in Salt lake city utah |
He is the best, he understands about me being uneasy at the dentist. I have been coming to see him since I was a teen. I always tell any one who is looking for a dentist to come and see him.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He's very good with his patients. I'm someone who doesn't like going to the dentist but since I've gone to him, I don't mind.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
The staff is very friendly and professional. They work with my busy schedule in setting appointments.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been going to Dr. Sergakis for several years now. I would strongly recommend him to anyone. He is so competent and compassionate. If you are having any sort of trouble with your teeth, his staff will easily work you in for an emergency appt. Dr. Sergakis takes the time to thoroughly explain any type of condition that he will be treating you for, and always gives good advice for you to maintain good dental health. The office staff is so personable and his offices are warm & inviting!
Salt Lake City, UT |
We have loved Dr Sergakis's work for well over a decade. And returned after a short stint with other dentist's. No one does the quality of work he does!
in Garland, UT |
Awesome dentist. We moved way from the area but after a few years and several other dentist we opted by unanimous decision of all kids to make the hour plus drive to see Dr. Sergakis. Great with patients, my kids won't see any other dentist.
in Sandy, UT |
Best work and most honest dentist I have ever known
in Indianapolis, IN |
Seragakis is a great dentist. Even more personally there for you, he's honest funny and generally a great guy. I recommend coming to his office!!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
The very first time the Dr. was very gentle . Every time after that the Dr. Was quick and gentle with his work molding my teeth. I love his work I will recommend Dr. Sergakis to Everybody .
in Salt Lake City |
Great dentist! Wonderful staff!
in Riverton, UT |
Best dentist, honest, does great , the list is endless. I have been a patient for many years. Staff is friendly assistance are very good.
Draper, UT |
My cosmetic work is incredible. I get compliments all the time!!! Can't believe I didn't do it years ago.Love Dr Sergakis & his staff!! World class Doctor.
in Syracuse, UT |
Love his work. He never tries to talk you into work that you really dont need done..
He is a world class doc! I've been coming to him for over 24 years and will never see anyone else!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Always had a fear of dental offices. NOT ANY MORE!!! Felt totally great and excited when I was done. Want to tell everyone about it.
Have you seen Dr. William Sergakis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sergakis?

Compare Dr. Sergakis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sergakis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Dr. Sergakis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sergakis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sergakis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sergakis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sergakis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sergakis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.