Dr. William Schneider, DDS

Dr. William Schneider, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. William M. Schneider is a General Dentist serving the Walnut Creek area for more than 20 years. Dr. Schneider is experienced in Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment, Periodontal Disease and Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a professional member of the Contra Costa Dental Society, the California Dental Association and the American Dental Association. Dr. William Schneider was also awarded the Diamond Certified Award. PRACTICE EHR Dentrix PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Contra Costa Dental Society California Dental Association American Dental Association American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine AWARDS & ACCOLADES Diamond Certified Award FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Checks, American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa. We also offer Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Assurant Blue Cross Blue Shield Delta Dental Premier United Concordia OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 NN

Morgan Nordstrom DDS, William C Vizzolini DDS INC

1855 San Miguel Dr Ste 31

Walnut Creek, CA 94596

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Schneider

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider Dr. Schneider has always been a pleasure to see. I have never had anxiety about my dentist appointments because I know I am well cared for. The staff is always so friendly and know my name!!!!

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider Dr. Schneider is straight forward and and very professional. I appreciate his light touch and his readiness to answer questions and explain what is going on. I feel he takes care and has pride in all his work.

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider Awesome dentist office! They helped set me up with a nightguard to help me protect my teeth from the severe teeth-grinding that I experience at night. When I needed my nightguard repaired most recently, it was done and ready for me to pick up in less than 2 days! Friendly and professional employees!

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider "Our patients are our family. Our caring staff provides gentle care and is great with fearful patients and children. We also provide amenities like headphones for your comfort."

• Composite Fillings
  • Dental Implant
  • Fluoride Treatment
  • Porcelain Fixed Bridges
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Minnesota-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Aegd-University Of California San Francisco
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Schneider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schneider to family and friends
Dr. Schneider's Performance
I've been going to Dr. Schneider my entire adult life. I have never even considered switching; everyone is friendly, accommodating, and of course skilled and professional.
Dr. Schneider and staff are caring and skilled. Always take great care of us!
Dr. Schneider is an incredibly professional, skilled, sensitive an articulate dentist. I have ongoing dental issues. Dr. Schneider's treatment has always been successful, both in the short and long term. He clearly explains all options for treatment, then does the same during procedures. The office runs in a timely manner thanks to Jeanette's organization and friendliness. I can a highly recommend Dr. Schneider for any dental needs!
Dr Schneider and his staff are excellent. Appointments are always on time, everyone is helpful and courteous, and best yet, all treatments have been professional, painless and with positive outcomes. I have been a patient for over 20 years and never once thought about changing.
I found Dr. Schneider online from the raving reviews and the distant from my house. I am so glad that I decided to come to him. It had been years since I had been to the dentist and the entire experience was great. Jeanette the receptionist is so friendly and welcoming, Lauren the dental hygienist was informative and helpful, and Dr. Schneider was thorough and explained everything very clearly and gave me options and suggestions. Happy yo have found my dentist!
My experience with Dr. Schneider and his staff is always great!
Often people are nervous about going to the dentist but I've been going to Dr Schneider for the last 20 years and he and his staff almost feel like family. Appointments are always on time, staff is quick to help accommodate schedule changes etc. The technicians are always friendly, thorough, efficient, and professional. Dr Schneider explains things clearly, always ready with an easy smile and asks questions that makes you know he cares about you AND your teeth :)
Dr Schneider and his staff are fantastic!
Dr. Schneider and staff are AMAZING!!! If you are looking for quality work, accurate billing and a staff with a great sense of humor, this is the place! We LOVE Dr. Schneider and staff!
An excellent dental experience, in all areas!
I had my routine check-up/cleaning done here for couple of years, everyone is very friendly and professional. Dr. Schneider did the bridge for me recently and first bridge was not fitting me correct. I was leaving for a long trip and he made sure that I get another bridge made ASAP and was able to schedule me that same week. Now I have a great bridge!
I don't love dental appointments but I always have a great experience here!
Always nice and relaxing. Staff knownledgable and helpful.
Dr. William Schneider has been our family dentist for over twenty years. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his staff. My two children have been seeing him since they started going to the dentist. His staff is excellent with children and have always made my children feel comfortable. They always walk out of their appointments with smiles on their faces. Dr. Schneider is very trustworthy. Every piece of advice that he has given has been good. He is a...
I have been going to Dr. Schneider for about 9 years. I had not been to a dentist for at least 6 years before that. I had multiple issues. Dr. Schneider and his staff worked with me and get my teeth back to being healthy. It was a long road, but his staff and him both have been amazing during the entire process. They listen, and are gentle, and have been more than great. I highly recommend him and his office for any dental issues and especially the cleanings.
Dave was great and Dr. Schneider handled all of my dental issues very professionally. First experience was very nice. I will be returning in six months.
Moved back to the area and came back to Dr. Schneider's practice, very happy to be back with his competent staff. He is a gem!
I've been seeing Dr, Schneider and his office for many years. He and his staff are fantastic. The care is highly attentive, professional, and efficient.
Dr. Schneider is always warm and friendly upon dental visits! He is easy to converse with and always makes each dental assessment quick and clear, where he explains what he is looking for and assessing during the dental exam.
I have always put off dentist appointments but Dr. Schneider and his entire staff are really fabulous so I am happy to say I go regularly and don't dread the visits.
Dr. Schneider has been my dentist for the last 19 years. I've near and far: Concord, Tracy, San Diego and now Dublin. Never too far to receive dental care from Dr. Schneider and his staff.
Outstanding!
It is always professional.
Great dentist, experienced, professional.
easy and informative
the only dental clinic I trust
excellent
we have been patients for 20 years. have been very happy coming here
my experience at the office is always good-the staff is wonderful and makes me feel very important and the dentist always explains any problems to me so that I can make an informed decision on what i will want done
Great visit today. They followed up on areas that needed "watching" (crowns that will eventually need replacing) and determined that I didn't need to schedule any replacements at this time. I always appreciate a more conservative approach as I have had providers in the past that have "strongly recommended" extra dental work almost every time that I had a regular cleaning appointment.
I like dr schneider because he does not do unneccessary work.
Began with his father and now I see Dr. Bill Schneider over 50 yrs. Always on time, efficient, describes procedures. Everything is great. I referred my daughter who has a fear factor and Dr. Schneider has made her happy to see a dentist once again.
I have had the best experience with Dr. Schneider and all his staff. They always answer all of my questions, and are very accommodating with my crazy work schedule.
Dr Schneider was great, he took the time to build a relationship with me and was willing to answer all of my questions, no matter how basic. Thank you very much, Dr. Schneider!
I found Dr. Schneider and his staff to be very professional and caring and attentive to my dental needs.
Patient 30 plus years. Excellent preventative care as well as treating problems.
Dr Schneider has latest greatest technology yet has the old fashion patient care. I have been a patient of Dr. Schneider's for the past 20+ years & I truly believe without the care he and his excellent staff provide my teeth are healthier than ever. Dr. Schneider and his team work with everyone well, children, older adults and those who are on a limited income. Let Dr. Schneider and his staff know what your needs are & they will meet your needs.
Came in for a regular cleaning and found out I needed to have a filling taken care of. Dr. Schneider was very quick and professional from the scheduling to the filling itself.
Had both a cleaning and crown repair done by Dr. Schneider. Painless visits, great staff and clean office. Would recommend to anyone.
great professional office, everyone is always friendly
Always punctual and professional. Hygenist does a great job, and Dr. Schneider is very thorough and kind
It was a great experience, and I felt better when I left!
I had great experience with Dr Schneider. He is wonderful and so is his stuff.
Bill and his staff are genuinely awesome people. I had been neglecting my dental care for years and when I finally booked an appointment at their office. Since then, they've taken great care of me and gotten me back on the road to healthy teeth and gums! The experience is always a pleasure, which is an odd phrase to read about a Dental office I'm sure. But if there's any question about which Dentist you should visit in the Walnut Creek/ Lamorina area, it's Bill Schneider!
Dr Schneider and his staff are amazing. Sometimes I even forget I'm at the dentist. Highly recommended.
I've been coming to Dr. Schneider's office for the past ten years and I couldn't be happier. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful, and Dr. Schneider has a great way of explaining things in tangible ways that help me understand what I need to do to keep my mouth healthy. Usually, people dread coming to the dentist because you're going to feel guilty over not flossing, but that's not the case here. They challenge me to do a better job taking care of my teeth while no...
Drove 30 miles as this is the best dentist around. After getting a shot, I didn't feel any of the work he did. Before I knew it, everything was over.
Always professional friendly and helpful
Been going to Dr. Schneider's office and couldn't be happier.
Dr. Schneider and his staff listen and take great care of my family and I! We've been seeing him for the past couple of years and each time we are greeted with a friendly smile! We are then taken back with a dental assistant where they give thorough direction on what you're doing correctly and what you can do better on. You then meet with Dr. Schneider where he goes through with you on your x-rays or how your teeth are. This is all done in a warm environment and done effi...
Have you seen Dr. William Schneider, DDS?

Visit Dr. Schneider