Dr. William Schneider, DDS

Dr. William Schneider, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. William Schneider, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Walnut Creek, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

William Schneider, D.D.S. Inc.

1855 San Miguel Dr Ste 31

Walnut Creek, CA 94596

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Schneider

Dr. Schneider's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider "Dr. William M. Schneider is a General Dentist serving the Walnut Creek area for more than 20 years. Dr. Schneider is experienced in Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment, Periodontal Disease and Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a professional member of the Contra Costa Dental Society, the California Dental Association and the American Dental Association. Dr. William Schneider was also awarded the Diamond Certified Award. PRACTICE EHR Dentrix PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Contra Costa Dental Society California Dental Association American Dental Association American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine AWARDS & ACCOLADES Diamond Certified Award FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Checks, American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa. We also offer Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Assurant Blue Cross Blue Shield Delta Dental Premier United Concordia OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 NN "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider "Dr. Schneider has always been a pleasure to see. I have never had anxiety about my dentist appointments because I know I am well cared for. The staff is always so friendly and know my name!!!!"
"Dr. Schneider is straight forward and and very professional. I appreciate his light touch and his readiness to answer questions and explain what is going on. I feel he takes care and has pride in all his work."
"Awesome dentist office! They helped set me up with a nightguard to help me protect my teeth from the severe teeth-grinding that I experience at night. When I needed my nightguard repaired most recently, it was done and ready for me to pick up in less than 2 days! Friendly and professional employees!"

"Our patients are our family. Our caring staff provides gentle care and is great with fearful patients and children. We also provide amenities like headphones for your comfort."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Minnesota - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • AEGD - University of California San Francisco
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Schneider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schneider to family and friends

Dr. Schneider's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. Schneider's for 19 years. I can't recommend enough Dr. Schneider's office. Everyone is caring and does a great job with my dental needs. No one takes care of cavities faster and more efficient than Dr. Schneider. My dental hygentist Susan is wonderful with my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
everyone is very kind and gentle with my mouth. i appreciate everything have done and are very understanding. Thanks again!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Schneider is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Have been seeing Dr. Schneider for the past nine years and would not recommend anyone else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very kind staff, know what they are doing
Are you Dr. Schneider?