Dr. William Schneider, DDS

Dr. William Schneider, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. William Schneider, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Walnut Creek, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Morgan Nordstrom DDS, William C Vizzolini DDS INC

1855 San Miguel Dr Ste 31

Walnut Creek, CA 94596

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Schneider

Dr. Schneider's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider "Dr. William M. Schneider is a General Dentist serving the Walnut Creek area for more than 20 years. Dr. Schneider is experienced in Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment, Periodontal Disease and Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a professional member of the Contra Costa Dental Society, the California Dental Association and the American Dental Association. Dr. William Schneider was also awarded the Diamond Certified Award. PRACTICE EHR Dentrix PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Contra Costa Dental Society California Dental Association American Dental Association American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine AWARDS & ACCOLADES Diamond Certified Award FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Checks, American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa. We also offer Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Assurant Blue Cross Blue Shield Delta Dental Premier United Concordia OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 NN "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider "Dr. Schneider has always been a pleasure to see. I have never had anxiety about my dentist appointments because I know I am well cared for. The staff is always so friendly and know my name!!!!"

"Dr. Schneider is straight forward and and very professional. I appreciate his light touch and his readiness to answer questions and explain what is going on. I feel he takes care and has pride in all his work."

"Awesome dentist office! They helped set me up with a nightguard to help me protect my teeth from the severe teeth-grinding that I experience at night. When I needed my nightguard repaired most recently, it was done and ready for me to pick up in less than 2 days! Friendly and professional employees!"

"Our patients are our family. Our caring staff provides gentle care and is great with fearful patients and children. We also provide amenities like headphones for your comfort."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Minnesota - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • AEGD - University of California San Francisco
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Schneider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schneider to family and friends

Dr. Schneider's Performance

Cleaning was thorough and identified issue that had been causing discomfort.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Did a nice job of filling my cavity and being patient with me with my problematic gag-reflex.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Schnieder along with the hygenists and dental assistants and office manager all provide great friendly service and care for patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been going to Dr Schneider for over 17 years. I highly recommend this office and would not go anywhere else anymore.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Always a positive experience, very friendly staff!!
Are you Dr. Schneider?