Dr. William Reeves, DDS

Dr. William Reeves, DDS

Dentistry  |

William R. Reeves Jr., D.D.S. is a Dentist - General, Anesthesiologist - General practicing in Granbury, TX. He has been practicing since 1997. A professional member of American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Ft Worth District Dental Society and Advanced Institute of Laser Dentistry.

William R. Reeves Jr., DDS MS PC

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Reeves

Our patients and our referring doctors choose our office knowing that they and their patients will be treated by Residency Trained Dentistsutilizing the latest techniques, the best equipment and the most biocompatible materials to deliver superior results.When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, surgical, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the  needs of  the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile.

• General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Chipped Tooth

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Sleep Apnea Treatment
  • Teeth Whitening

• Abilene Christian University - B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio Dental School - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Anesthesia - Oregon Health Sciences University

Dr. Reeves has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reeves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reeves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reeves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reeves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reeves to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Reeves' Performance
Very thorough exam and affordable for our family, since we do not have dental insurance. Nothing but positive vibes, I would recommend this office to anyone who likes a non-rushed dental experience without feeling like I'm being sold something. I'm glad he is here in Granbury.
I have extreme anxiety, and I was referred to Dr William Reeves by my dentist. I am very hard to numb, but Dr Reeves is so kind and took his time to make sure I was comfortable. With the IV started, I do not remember a thing. I am so glad to have found him.
I cannot say what a joy it is to be pain free again. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Reeves !!!
Very reassuring, nice and calm. I would highly recommend Dr Reeves, as he was recommended to me. I now enjoy going to the dentist, instead of dreading it. Thank you doc...
There are many offices around the Fort Worth area, but I choose to make the drive to Granbury to come visit Dr. Reeve's office. I was never a fan of coming to the dentist but Dr. Reeve's and his staff has helped this fear. They talk me through the process of what is going to happen during my visit every time. I recommend this office to all my family and friends.
in Granbury Tx 76048 |
Awesome quality, professional care with great staff. Would definitely recommend!!
Have you seen Dr. William Reeves, DDS?

Visit Dr. Reeves