Dr. William Reeves, DDS

Dr. William Reeves, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. William Reeves, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Granbury, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio Dental School - D.D.S. in 1997 and practices dentistry.Read his story

2613 E US Highway 377 Ste 101

Granbury, TX 76049

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Reeves

Dr. Reeves' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Reeves "William R. Reeves Jr., D.D.S. is a Dentist - General, Anesthesiologist - General practicing in Granbury, TX. He has been practicing since 1997. A professional member of American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Ft Worth District Dental Society and Advanced Institute of Laser Dentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Reeves "Our patients and our referring doctors choose our office knowing that they and their patients will be treated by Residency Trained Dentistsutilizing the latest techniques, the best equipment and the most biocompatible materials to deliver superior results.When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, surgical, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the  needs of  the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. "

1  Practice Areas

• Abilene Christian University - B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio Dental School - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Anesthesia - Oregon Health Sciences University

Dr. Reeves has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reeves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reeves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reeves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reeves' Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reeves to family and friends

Dr. Reeves' Performance

Very thorough exam and affordable for our family, since we do not have dental insurance. Nothing but positive vibes, I would recommend this office to anyone who likes a non-rushed dental experience without feeling like I'm being sold something. I'm glad he is here in Granbury.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have extreme anxiety, and I was referred to Dr William Reeves by my dentist. I am very hard to numb, but Dr Reeves is so kind and took his time to make sure I was comfortable. With the IV started, I do not remember a thing. I am so glad to have found him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I cannot say what a joy it is to be pain free again. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Reeves !!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very reassuring, nice and calm. I would highly recommend Dr Reeves, as he was recommended to me. I now enjoy going to the dentist, instead of dreading it. Thank you doc...
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
There are many offices around the Fort Worth area, but I choose to make the drive to Granbury to come visit Dr. Reeve's office. I was never a fan of coming to the dentist but Dr. Reeve's and his staff has helped this fear. They talk me through the process of what is going to happen during my visit...more
Are you Dr. Reeves?