Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. William Lisenby, DDS
Dr. William Lisenby, DDS is a dentist who practices in Macon, GA.

6336 Peake Rd

• Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Lisenby is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lisenby has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lisenby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lisenby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lisenby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lisenby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lisenby to family and friends
Dr. Lisenby's Performance
Long story short, his sense of self/pride inhibits his admission of poor treatment. 4k put into a treatment and all they were going to do was slap on permanent retainer. New ortho diagnosed and treated properly and administered what was needed....long term braces. #moneydownthedrain
Love the staff!!
in Macon, GA |
He is friendly with my kid and makes him feel comfortable. He explains everything to me as a parent so I know exactly what we are doing, when, and why.
in Dry Branch, GA |
Dr Lisenby and staff are fantastic. Always accommodating and treat you with a smile. I have recommended this office numerous times. Both of my children love this office.
Love the staff!!!!
in Forsyth, GA |
Dr Lisenby has always been monitoring both my children for the last 2 years without charge - so thankful for him!!!
in Macon, GA |
We have had a great experience with Dr. Lisenby ! My son was very nervous about getting braces but everyone made him comfortable. Dr. Lisenby talked directly to him about the procedure which made him feel more confident. Everyone is friendly and helpful. We have never had to wait more than a few moments. The entire staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. I have recommended Dr. Lisenby to several of my friends.
in Macon, GA |
We have had a great experience with Dr. Lisenby! My daughter is very comfortable coming here, and always knows exactly what is being done. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Wait times are minimal. I have recommended Dr. Lisenby to several of our friends.
in Macon, GA |
Dr. Lisenby and his staff have treated my family for years. We have done traditional metal braces and Invisalign . I am now in the end of my Invisalign treatment. All the kids teeth look great! Would recommend Dr. Lisenby and his friendly staff to anyone .
in Juliette, GA |
We love Dr. Lisenby and his staff. They are always on time and ready for us when we arrive which really helps a busy family's schedule. We enjoy their positive atmosphere and humor. Dr. Lisenby & his staff have treated 3 of our family members.
in Macon, GA |
We have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Lisenby and the staff. We have two who have gone through braces and two with scheduled appointments to get braces.
Macon, GA |
It was great!
in Macon, GA |
Great at explaining every step in the process and helping you understand what your trying to accomplish. Very nice staff. Love the coffee room!!
in Macon, GA |
My experience with Dr. Lisenby was amazing. He was very helpful in explaining every detail in what was going to happen and how it was going to be done. He made everything understanding and in a fun way.
Have you seen Dr. William Lisenby, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lisenby?