Endodontics  |
Dr. William Linebarger, DDS
Dr. William Linebarger, DDS is a dentist who practices in Johnson City, TN. He is 67 years old.

MARTIN R PITTMAN DDS MS PC

111 W Fairview Ave

Johnson City, TN 37604

Learn about Dr. Linebarger

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Linebarger is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Linebarger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Linebarger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Linebarger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Linebarger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Linebarger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Linebarger to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Linebarger's Performance
in Johnson City, TN |
Dr. Linebarger was excellent. I went to his office to have a sore tooth checked. I was diagnosed and given a root canal the same day. The procedure isn't fun, but he sat down with me beforehand, explained the process, and made sure I didn't have any questions. He was extremely friendly and courteous, as was the rest of the staff. They asked multiple times during the procedure of I was okay or in pain. If I ever have any further problems I am for sure going back to him. I definitely recommend.
in Nashville, TN |
He basically did the wrong procedure on me. I went to another dentist and they explained how badly he had done my procedure before. Ended up having to have teeth pulled after. His office wouldn't help my situation at all and were very hateful when asked.
in Elizabethton, TN |
I did not have to wait long before beginning the procedure of a root canal. There was no pain other than the discomfort of having my mouth open for the lenthy procedure. The office staff was friendly and professional ... as was Dr. Linebarger. I would have no problem recommending this practice to others.
Have you seen Dr. William Linebarger, DDS?
Are you Dr. Linebarger?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry