Dr. William Lamas, DMD

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Lamas

Lamas Dental Specialists

2645 SW 37th Ave Ste 304 Miami, FL 33133

Dr. William Lamas, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices periodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Lamas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lamas

Dr. Lamas?
Dr. Lamas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Lamas, DMD
Dr. Lamas did my gingival laser and crown lengthening procedure on July 29th. I found him on the computer, but then followed up with a recommendation by a dental hygienist. Dr. Lamas was very professional and detailed. My overall experience has been great. Everyone at the office is super friendly, welcoming, and professional. The whole process was quite relaxed. So far, my results seem to look good. I’m still healing, but I’m progressing and on the road toward a very good outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Lamas, DMD?
My primary dentist referred me to Dr. Lamas for a dental implant. He is really a miracle worker. I had put he implant off as long as possible because I was afraid of the pain. However, everything that Dr. Lamas said would happen occurred. The length of time, the recuperation, and he was 150% correct when he said it was not going to hurt. It was an incredible experience and I definitely recommend Dr. Lamas. Honestly, I already have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Lamas, DMD?
I had an all-on-six procedure with Dr. Lamas. One person recommended him, then another, and then I found reviews on the Internet so made my appointment. Dr. Lamas is a genius and did an amazing job. My recovery couldn’t have been better. The following day I was like normal. My mouth had been a very bad situation, but Dr. Lamas handled everything. Things are just getting better and better for me every day. I am so happy; I am a new person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Lamas, DMD?
I had a dental implant procedure done with Dr. Lamas on March 10th. He was referred by another dentist who does not do that type work. Dr. Lamas is professional with a great bedside manner, plus he was very meticulous. The office is nice and the staff is really amazing. I have recommended him to others already.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Lamas, DMD?
I needed to have an implant operation and my brother-in-law told me about a periodontist, I looked him up on the internet and that's how I met Dr. Lamas. He is a very good doctor, and a very good person. The staff is great, I wish everyone with a condition similar to mine would go there, because it's an unforgettable experience. Very positive, really good. I believe it's the first time in my life I felt so good during an operation, and it's the best I've felt at a center. They are really good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Lamas, DMD?
Doctor Lamas has empathy- the ability to imagine how a patient may be feeling. So...no embarrassment. No fear. No phobia. Beautiful dental implants !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Lamas, DMD?
My dentist referred me to Dr. Lamas? office. His training and talent was truly extraordinary. Dr. Lamas? office is the kind of place that you would send you mother if she needed work. I had a minor procedure that involved deposit new gum tissue over my lower jaw. My recovery was very smooth and easy. The staff was attentive to all of the details. This was a fantastic experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Lamas, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lamas?

Redefining Patient Care

Barry Univ
Texas A&M University / Main Campus
1991

Dr. Lamas accepts

Dr. Lamas accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Lamas treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lamas' conditions and procedures:

• All-on-4™ Procedure
  • Guided Tissue Regeneration
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Gum Graft Surgery
  • IV Sedation
  • Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®)
  • Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy