Dr. William Kay, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

2499 Glades Rd Ste 102 Boca Raton, FL 33431 Get Directions
Dr. William Kay, DMD
Dr. William Kay, DMD is a dentist who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He has been practicing for 44 years.

Learn about this dentist

3.1
Dr. Kay's Performance
    GOOD
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Kay is always practical and informative. He tells patients what is needed to be done immediately, what preventive measures can be done, and what type of work is not worthwhile. Several family members have relied on his expertise for years. I have had several crowns and preventative work done over the past 10 years. His equipment is up to date and new. I have had scans done in the office, crowns made in the office
in Boca Raton, FL |
The best work. Meticulous! Newest equipment and innovative technique -state if the art office.
Boca raton, fl |
I've always been terrified of the dentist but Dr Kay came highly recommended, I called to make an appointment and the receptionist was most helpful with giving me directions and accommodating my schedule. When I came in I was a bit nervous but the friendly staff and atmosphere made me comfortable.When I was taken back to my room and I met Dr Kay I knew I was in good hands, he showed me the latest technology which eased my fears of pain and spoke with charisma about the work I needed. Thank you
in Boca raton fl |
Dr kay gave me a beautiful smile. He does great work. His office staff is so nice too.
in Boca Raton,, FL |
I have been treated by several dentist over the years. I can't believe the Patch work that has left my teeth in shambles. Dr Kay has truly performed magic. My mouth has been transformed.
Boca Raton, FL |
Great work. Amazing !
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have a heart condition and brok pe my bottom tooth completely down.. my dentist of 12 years asked me to get a medical release and go to an endodontist.. so upsetting and complicated.. my wife urged me to use Dr Kay., He saw me immediately, did an immediate load implant and left with a temporary crown.. He was so thrilled with the compassion, care and expertise that Dr Kay exuded.. He is now a Convert and has been using Dr Kay for the past 8 years.. we have our whole family using him .THE BEST
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been using Dr Kay for over 15 years.. there isn't a prosthodonist better than Dr Kay in NY or Atlanta..First of all, his aesthetic work is amazing! He doesn't make you look like chicklets as so many do.. his work is beautiful and precise.. I was having problems with my bite..,Dr Kay redid all of my crowns so that I wouldn't damage the other teeth.. My husband uses him and loves him.. He also has the newest equipment and is up to date on everything... A+++
Miami, FL |
Not only is he arrogant, but he will try and sell you treatment that is unnecessary, and then charge unreasonably high rates. The results are dreadful. The color of the crown is a different color than the rest of my teeth and it does not fit properly. After saying he was going to give me a new night guard, he tried to repair my current one. I asked for a credit to my charge card and he said he would and never has. Stay away.
Delray Beach, FL |
Doctor is reckless at times and not totally honest. His front desk staff is immature, controlling, vengeful, dishonest, sneaky and out of control. They cannot be trusted.
in Palm Beach, FL |
His days behind him, worn out, total disregard to your pain, extremely expensive, not recommended.
Have you seen Dr. William Kay, DMD?
Are you Dr. Kay?

Compare Dr. Kay

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

Dr. Kay does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kay and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical University of South Carolina / College of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Kay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Kay does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kay and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.