Dr. William Kay, DMD

Dr. William Kay, DMD

Prosthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. William Kay, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Boca Raton, FL. He practices prosthodontics.

2499 Glades Rd Ste 102

Boca Raton, FL 33431

Learn about Dr. Kay

1  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

Education data for Dr. Kay is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kay has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kay's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kay to family and friends

Dr. Kay's Performance

GOOD

Dr Kay is always practical and informative. He tells patients what is needed to be done immediately, what preventive measures can be done, and what type of work is not worthwhile. Several family members have relied on his expertise for years. I have had several crowns and preventative work done...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The best work. Meticulous! Newest equipment and innovative technique -state if the art office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've always been terrified of the dentist but Dr Kay came highly recommended, I called to make an appointment and the receptionist was most helpful with giving me directions and accommodating my schedule. When I came in I was a bit nervous but the friendly staff and atmosphere made me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr kay gave me a beautiful smile. He does great work. His office staff is so nice too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been treated by several dentist over the years. I can't believe the Patch work that has left my teeth in shambles. Dr Kay has truly performed magic. My mouth has been transformed.
Are you Dr. Kay?