Dr. William Hughes, DDS

Dr. William Hughes, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. William Hughes, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Washington Court House, OH. He graduated from University Of Southern California Dds and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

1510 Columbus Ave Ste 120

Washington Court House, OH 43160

• AmeriPlan
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Hughes' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Teeth Extraction

The quality of care you can expect from any OMSC location reflects the highest standards in the industry. We are proud to offer our patients exceptional care by highly-trained, caring oral surgeons while minimizing your out-of-pocket cost.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

3.9

Dr. Hughes?
Dr. Hughes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Hughes, DDS
Outstanding medical practice! The doctor and staff were so thorough and guided us every step of the way. Very professional and friendly. The office is remarkably clean and sanitary. They accept many insurance plans and offer very quick scheduling, but they don't rush you through the process. I highly recommend! Dr. Hughes himself, called to check on my son after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?
Incredibly friendly. Staff and doctor are great. They explain everything calmly and are very respect. I would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?
The lady on the phone was rude.Long trip from Dayton but everyone else was very nice and kind. My recovery time was very short maybe a few days to a week. Very little pain so no need for big time pain killers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?
If I could leave no stars I would! My daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out and she was fine for two days, the pain became increasingly worse. The narcotics did not help and she's been hysterical for the last 4 days...after repeatedly calling them asking about remedies they refuse to see her until a week has past! She could have an infection but yet you still refuse to see your own patient?! They were rude, condescending and did not want to give any suggestions at all. DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?
He is a wonderful oral surgeon, and the staff were excellent. No problems of any kind. I've been there more than once their very good. Yes, your first appointment is a consult with the Dr, as he is very careful, he takes his job serious, and takes good care of his patient's.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?
Please don't go here! I left here with permanent nerve damage, while he told me it was tmj and to take Ibuprofen. I am 22 and will never enjoy another day in my life thanks to this man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?
Staff were unhelpful, rude, and condescending. I waited 6 months for an appointment they didn't tell me was a consultation, and when I called to say I was in traffic and might be a few minutes late, they refused to see me at my late afternoon appointment. They also kept telling me the wrong time for my appointment. Because I waited so long, now my insurance is running out and I will have to pay out of pocket. But not here. That really reflects poorly on the whole clinic. No thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?
Unbelievably great experience. I was so scared to have a tooth pulled. The nurses and the Dr. went above and beyond to calm my fears. I could go on and on about the positive things from this office. From the staff checking me in, the nurses and the Dr. it was top-notch!!! EXCELLENT rating and much more!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?
He is a very kind man. The nurses where great too made me feel very comfortable in surgery even though I was scared out of my mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hughes, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hughes?

Insurance accepted

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
DenteMax
DenteMax PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA