Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS
Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gielincki Jr's Care Philosophy

My goal is to provide exceptional dental care to every patient, coupled with the best customer/patient care anywhere. From my investment in the latest technology to the friendly greeting you receive at the front desk, everything my staff and I do is designed to make you smile. I'm a prosthodontist - a certified specialist with three years of additional training - and specialize in dental implants, crowns, veneers, bridges and dentures that fit and look natural. I care about you and your smile.

Dr. Gielincki Jr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gielincki Jr

Dr. Gielincki Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gielincki Jr to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Gielincki Jr's Performance
Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent, conscientious, highly-trained provider. I had a complicated case which he managed with great skill and care. Highly recommended for all types of dental and prosthodontics care. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Also always on time.
in Stuart, FL |
I wasn't finished..Dr. Gielincki is an extremely advanced doctor in his field, he is very knowledgeable, he is great at what he does. His patients are his priority and he always tells his patients the truth on what can be realistically done or not. I have a very difficult mouth because of the cancer but he was able to make snap on dentures. He has given me back a smile which I haven't had for 8 years! I recommend him to everyone!!!! People should stop with the negative posts about the prices.
in Stuart, FL |
I was sent to Dr. Gielincki in 2014 from my surgeon, Dr. Rui Fernandes, Shands/UF Health in Jacksonville because I had stage IV cancer of the Maxillofacial/Oral/Head/Neck. My entire right side of the face/jaw/cheek bone/all upper teeth/sinus cavity/lower orbital bone/23 lymph nodes/fibula bone/muscle/tissue/artery &vein were removed along with the tumor. This doctor has given me back my smile and the ability to eat once again. I didn't have teeth for 5 years prior to seeing him.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. G is one of my favorite prosthodontists I have seen in Jax, after going to several other dentists and prosthodontists in town for consults I feel so confident in his work and his approach to treatment.
in Jacksonville, FL |
total satisfaction with my visits to dr gielincki's office. his professiolisim, excellent staff and receptionist was to me a pleasant experience. thank you so much.
We appreciate you too! It means a lot to our entire team to hear that we are making our patients happy. - Dr. William Gielincki
Jacksonville, FL |
I was sent to him for a second opinion with gum inflammation from a crown. After the consult he basically said that he would not do anything about it because he couldn't guarantee a better result. Period. So my gum continues to get worse and I am on the look out for someone who CAN help me.
I have a conservative practice philosophy. This case was the second opinion. I confirmed the previous dentist's findings that there was no discernible disease present at this time. She reported vague discomfort that I could not correlate with any cause. Without a firm diagnosis I could not recommend treatment. I am very sorry that I could not help her. We could have replaced her crown, but completing expensive treatment without a high probability of resolving her concern is not appropriate.
Jacksonville, FL |
Scheduled a consultation over the phone on a Monday, with a Thursday afternoon appointment. The admin failed to mention any fees for this consultation. Checked in/received/ filled out a stack of forms and no one there mentioned a fee. Doctor learned her history and did an exam of her mouth and teeth. Took full mouth x-rays, but never mentioned a fee for them. When all was said and done; $250. How do you charge this much money without prior notice? We were only told "sorry." Unacceptable!
When patients call to schedule a consult they are informed about fees for the first visit. We send a welcome letter with information about are practice. It reminds patients of the consult fee and informs them that if x-rays or other diagnostic aides are needed there will be additional charges. The patient registration form every patients signs is consent for the examination and agreement to pay for all services rendered. Sometimes when English is not the primary language confusion occurs.
in St Augustine, FL |
NO I would NEVER recommend this Dentist to anyone. WORST dental experience in my life. Extremely rushed and painful shot of novocaine . Very rough and harsh pressure on my mouth and face by Dr. AND ASSISTANT. No inquiring into my obvious discomfort... after 11/2 hr. in chair he announced he could not " save" two molars...and I had 15 min. to decide if I wanted them pulled or not..as he had another patient! Has taken two months of chiropractic/body work to get jaw/neck back to normal!
in Palm Coast, FL |
Besides being too expensive and not participating in any insurance, I was terrified of him. The way he spoke to his staff was demeaning. If I asked a question or complained of some pain, he always was firm with me stating that it will never feel the same again and I should just get used to it. Many times I did not tell him about my problems because he was snappy and I was scared of his reaction.
One can only imagine has difficult it must be to battle against oral cancer. When a large portion of your jaw is removed and the remaining tissues irradiated your mouth will never be the same. Fighting the disease is difficult, painful and expensive. I feel bad for her. The prosthetic treatment is very challenging to provide and the early results very limited. It is easy to become scared and discouraged.
Have you seen Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS?

Compare Dr. Gielincki Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gielincki Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gielincki Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

Completed in 1984

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Gielincki Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gielincki Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics