Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS

Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry in 1982 and practices prosthodontics.

6855 Belfort Oaks Pl

Jacksonville, FL 32216

Learn about Dr. Gielincki Jr

This content was provided by Dr. Gielincki Jr "My goal is to provide exceptional dental care to every patient, coupled with the best customer/patient care anywhere. From my investment in the latest technology to the friendly greeting you receive at the front desk, everything my staff and I do is designed to make you smile. I'm a prosthodontist - a certified specialist with three years of additional training - and specialize in dental implants, crowns, veneers, bridges and dentures that fit and look natural. I care about you and your smile."

• Prosthodontics

• Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Gielincki Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gielincki Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gielincki Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gielincki Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gielincki Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gielincki Jr to family and friends
3.4
based on 18 total reviews (9 with comments)

Dr. Gielincki Jr's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Jacksonville, FL
Excellent, conscientious, highly-trained provider. I had a complicated case which he managed with great skill and care. Highly recommended for all types of dental and prosthodontics care. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Also always on time.
in Stuart, FL
I wasn't finished..Dr. Gielincki is an extremely advanced doctor in his field, he is very knowledgeable, he is great at what he does. His patients are his priority and he always tells his patients the truth on what can be realistically done or not. I have a very difficult mouth because of the...more
in Stuart, FL
I was sent to Dr. Gielincki in 2014 from my surgeon, Dr. Rui Fernandes, Shands/UF Health in Jacksonville because I had stage IV cancer of the Maxillofacial/Oral/Head/Neck. My entire right side of the face/jaw/cheek bone/all upper teeth/sinus cavity/lower orbital bone/23 lymph nodes/fibula...more
in Ocala, FL
Dr. G is one of my favorite prosthodontists I have seen in Jax, after going to several other dentists and prosthodontists in town for consults I feel so confident in his work and his approach to treatment.
in Jacksonville, FL
total satisfaction with my visits to dr gielincki's office. his professiolisim, excellent staff and receptionist was to me a pleasant experience. thank you so much.

We appreciate you too! It means a lot to our entire team to hear that we are making our patients happy. - Dr. William Gielincki