Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS

Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. William Gielincki Jr, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry in 1982 and practices prosthodontics.

6855 Belfort Oaks Pl

Jacksonville, FL 32216

Learn about Dr. Gielincki Jr

This content was provided by Dr. Gielincki Jr "My goal is to provide exceptional dental care to every patient, coupled with the best customer/patient care anywhere. From my investment in the latest technology to the friendly greeting you receive at the front desk, everything my staff and I do is designed to make you smile. I'm a prosthodontist - a certified specialist with three years of additional training - and specialize in dental implants, crowns, veneers, bridges and dentures that fit and look natural. I care about you and your smile."

1  Practice Areas

• Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Gielincki Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gielincki Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gielincki Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gielincki Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gielincki Jr's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gielincki Jr to family and friends

Dr. Gielincki Jr's Performance

Been going to Dr. Gielincki for 10 years . Him and his staff are the best !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very caring and patient. Wants what’s best for patients. The piano music is so relaxing to listen to while you are being worked on.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Gielincki runs the best dental practice I have ever experienced. He is an excellent dentist prosthodontist. Having treated my family and our son who has a genetic disorder requiring 22 implants. The office runs like clock work and there is no waiting time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. G was very dedicated to making my new dentures, but after they were made, when I had to go back for adjustments he made me feel it was my fault that I had sore spots. The 3rd time I called for an adjustment he ignored my call and I was told I would get a call back to come in, still waiting. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Gielincki, made my new teeth about 2 years ago and I've trusted him with all of my dental needs since. I had no upper teeth and he gave me a beautiful smile that I hadn't seen since childhood. He saved my natural teeth on the bottom and recommended against removing them, even though I would...more