Dr. William L. Farr, DDS

Dr. William L. Farr, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 52 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Farr practices Dentistry at 1 location in Rocky River, OH.

Are you Dr. Farr? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Farr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Farr

Dr. Farr accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Farr has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Farr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farr to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Farr
Dr. Farr's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (41)
in Rocky River |
I had an infected wisdom tooth and couldn't take the pain. Called and got a same day appointment within less then an hour from time I called. Got right in and was so happy with how well the work was done, I didn't feel a thing! Everything was explained to me and staff was great!
in lakewood,ohio |
Great dentists, Dr Farr and Dr Caesar, excellent staff very helpful and friendly
in Rocky River, OH |
My family of four has been going to Dr. Farr's office for over 10 years. The office is clean and friendly. It has a small, hometown feel. Dawn at the front desk couldn't be nicer. There are never any surprises when you get the bills. They have you sign financials before any work other than cleaning is done. All the staff, including Dr. Farr is friendly and professional. If they say that work needs done, it needs done. Very trustworthy.
in Rocky River, OH |
Dr. Farr and his staff take care of our entire family. He staff are very personable and the care is excellent.
in Seven Hills, OH |
Awesome! He explains everything he is doing and why. He is patient and kind and senses my fear of dentists. He is painless!!!! I have recommended him to family and friends. I travel 16 miles round trip to his office and would travel farther just to keep him as my dentist.
in North Olmsted, OH |
Dr. Farr and his staff have always been so helpful and courteous. I highly recommend him if anyone is looking for a dentist.
in Lakewood, OH |
I have had a couple treatments with Dr. Farr. He is excellent. I like that he explains what he is doing as the procedure is happening. He asks how you are feeling while he works. And he is gentle. I just had a crown replaced and it was very easy. The staff there are great! Everyone is really friendly. They even remember that I'm allergic to mint toothpaste and give me the kids fruity kind in my little bag. Great service!
in North Olmsted, OH |
Have been a patient of Dr. Farr's for many years. Always have a good dental experience. The staff is very friendly and caring. They take the extra step to accommodate my needs. I really appreciate that. I would definitely recommend Dr.Farr and I have.
in Avon Lake, OH |
Dr. Farr was recommended to us by a family friend, and we couldn't be happier with him and his entire staff. Our kids love them, we love them!
in North Ridgeville, OH |
Have been seeing Dr. Farr for over 20 years and had nothing but excellent dental care! His staff is very courteous, friendly, and well qualified. I would highly recommend Dr. Farr to others!
in Rocky River, OH |
I came to Dr. Farr after a referral from a friend a couple of years ago. It has taken me many years to find a dentist that I really like and trust. He, and his staff, always takes time to explain and consider my comfort level. My only regret is that I didn't find him years ago!
in Rocky River, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Farr's dental practice for over 20 years. Even with a round-trip drive of nearly an hour and a half I wouldn't consider going anyplace else! From the moment I walk through the door I am greeted with nothing short of professionalism, courtesy, and friendliness. Dr. Farr takes his time while explaining any procedures and makes you feel so comfortable and the dental hygienists are very knowledgeable and skilled as well. Would highly recommend!
in Cleveland, OH |
Have seen Dr. Farr for years - think him and his team are great! Would highly recommend.
in Westlake, OH |
Dr. Farr has been my dentist for the last 16 years. Dr. Farr and Staff are truly all professional and compassionate people. At each and every visit I'm treated as if I am the only patient they have! From the moment you walk in until you leave, all of the team members (and it really is a Team) make you feel valued. I'm very thankful and appreciate all the excellent care and results I receive. A big thank you from the bottom of my heart!
in Westlake, OH |
Dr. Farr is an amazing dentist! I have been a patient since I was a child. The office is very clean and comfortable. Dr. Farr and his staff are friendly and attentive.
in Rocky River, OH |
He makes sure your dental problems are solved to your satisfaction. He also makes himself easily accessible to his patients when they need him. He has an excellent chairside manner and puts you at ease. He is extremely knowledgable.
in Brecksville, OH |
I have found Dr. Farr and his staff to be very knowledgeable, professional, in all dental related matters. I find he and his staff to very courteous and caring.
in Perrysburg, OH |
I have had Dr. Farr as a dentist since I was young. My whole family sees him. He is professional, explains everything in detail, and is all around a great dentist. I always feel safe and comfortable with him. I moved from Westlake, Oh to Perrysburg, Oh over a year ago and drive an hour and a half just for Dr. Farr, I refuse to go to anyone else.
in Cleveland, Ohio |
Awesome dentist! Dr. Farr is very up to date on new dental procedures/practices. He treats you like you are his only patient and is willing to spend the time to answer all your questions and concerns. The staff is very friendly and professional.
My experience with Dr. Farr, from a very young age, has always been positive. Going to the dentist for some is such a hassle, but going to the dentist is something that I have come to enjoy. I always feel extremely welcomed by all the wonderful hygienists and Dr. Farr always explains everything to me on a level that I can understand and is always willing to answer any questions that I have.
in Parma, OH |
Dr. Farr and the rest of the dentists, hygienists and office staff are always friendly and helpful. It is rarely a problem to get my preferred appointment time of 8:00 am.
in Westlake, OH |
Having experiences with dentists for more than 60 years, he and his outstanding staff are the best I have ever experienced!! They are truly exceptional in every aspect of their services.
in Westlake, OH |
He is amazing. Very professional, kind and willing to answer all questions.
in Westlake, OH |
He is the best! I was always terrified of the dentist until I met him! I trust him completely!
in Lakewood, OH |
Whole family has gone to Dr Farr for most of past 15 years, with only exception being a brief period due to insurance limitations. Coming back to his practice was a relief! The people are professional and friendly. The office clean, modern and accommodates everything we have ever needed. Finally, the staff is very good with the kids and makes their visits anything but traumatic. Highly recommended.
in Westlake, Ohio |
Always excellent. We've been going to Dr. Farr for several years. He's very talented and up to date on all dental procedures. His staff is friendly and very professional.
in Mayfield Heights, OH |
Very skilled and and friendly staff
in Rocky River, OH |
Excellent staff, very friendly, professional!! They made me feel special and that they were concerned with my dental care! Easy to schedule an appointment, too!! Beautiful office!!
in Brunswick, OH |
I like going to Dr. Farr because he makes going to the dentist quick and painless. He always asks how you are doing when you see him and he does not treat you like just another patient.
in Cleveland, Ohio |
I have the highest level of trust in Dr. Farr and feel so blessed to have him as my dentist. The staff is also wonderful and I know I am always in good hands with everyone there. Would highly recomend Dr. Farr to anyone looking for a new dentist!
Have you seen Dr. William L. Farr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Farr?

Compare Dr. Farr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Farr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1986

• Other Education
    St Vincent Charity Hospital

Completed in 1996

Dr. Farr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.