Dr. William Dunn IV, DMD

Dr. William Dunn IV, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry | Male

It is the mission of Lake Baldwin Dental to provide contemporary high-quality dental care in which we treat every patient as a friend. We are committed to excellence in everything we do.

Dr. William Dunn IV, DMD is a dentist who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Dunn IV's Experience

Visiting Dr. Dunn IV

Dr. Dunn IV accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Dunn IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dunn IV to family and friends
Dr. Dunn IV's Performance
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Dunn recently (January 18, 2017) prepared my upper molar for a crown. I am generally nervous about visiting the dentist. However, Dr. Dunn and Allison both relieved the tension. The injection of the pain killer, which I dread, was virtually painless due to a vibrator applied to my gum. Dr. Dunn and Allison, who described each step of the process, worked together to quickly remove the old filling and the top of my tooth. The temporary crown fits perfectly. I will not be so nervous next time.
Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Dunn and Allison are the best. They worked me in last minute to fix my chipped tooth. I've been going to them for the past 7 years and have been extremely pleased with their service. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of a dentist.
in Deltona, FL |
I loved my first visit with entire team. Dr. Dunn is very kind. Very clean office. Well run. Very detailed from start to finish. I am 45 and had plenty of dental x-rays but this office was so thorough that they even took regular snaps of my teeth so show I had cracks in my crowns. No one has ever detected that before. They have individual pictures of their staff on the wall which shows pride and adoration of their family team. I am here to stay for sure.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr Dunn has been my dentist for over ten years. He and his entire staff are amazing. My family could not afford to go to the dentist when I was growing up. They never judged my lack of dental care, instead they helped bring my smile back one visit at a time. Before Dr Dunn I had lost my smile. I was to self conscience about it. Now I can smile every day. I recommend him to everyone I know. I consider him and his entire staff family. They really changed my life in the best way.
in Orlando, FL |
I have never met a more friendly dentist that truly cares about your personal well-being as well as your teeth!
Have you seen Dr. William Dunn IV, DMD?
Are you Dr. Dunn IV?

Compare Dr. Dunn IV

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Dunn IV's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dunn IV's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

University of Florida / College of Dentistry

Graduated in 2002

University of Central Florida

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Dunn IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunn IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry