Dr. William Duensing, DDS

Dr. William Duensing, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. William Duensing, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in North Kansas City, MO and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Umkc School Of Dentistry in 2008 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

101 E 23rd Ave Ste A

North Kansas City, MO 64116

• Ameritas
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Duensing

Dr. Duensing's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Duensing "William M. Duensing graduated from St. Pius X High School in Kansas City. In 2003 he graduated from The University of Kansas with a degree in evolutionary biology and genetics. In 2008 he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. After graduation he served as a staff general dentist in the United States Navy for 4 years. After leaving the Navy he joined his father at Duensing Family Dentistry in 2012. A career in dentistry was an easy choice for me to make after college. I am proud to have had the opportunity to serve my country in the United States Navy as a general dentist. While in the Navy I had the privilege of learning from and working right beside some of the brightest minds in dentistry today. I am honored and humbled to join my father, Dr. William J. Duensing Jr. at the dental practice started almost 60 years ago by my grandfather Dr. William J. Duensing Sr. I am pleased to bring my clinical experience, knowledge and abilities back home to the community where I was raised. I look forward to working for the families and the community of the Kansas City Northland."

This content was provided by Dr. Duensing "Duensing Family Dentistry has been providing care to our patients for over 50 years and now three generations in a row. We pride ourselves on caring for families and for our patients--not just 'fixing their teeth'. We are driven by our core values of service, commitment, knowledge and integrity. Consultations and second opinions are always, always at no cost and our treatment plans begin with an honest discussion of how we can help you and care for your teeth!"

10  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Kansas / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Umkc School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Us Navy Dental Corp
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Duensing has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Duensing has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duensing does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duensing and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duensing's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duensing to family and friends

I am a new patient with Dr. Duensing and staff. Found them very personable and professional. Very clean office and great service.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Duensing?