Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Downie

Downie J Paul DDS

982 Koehlinger Dr New Haven, IN 46774

Dr. William Downie, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Haven, IN. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Downie accepts

(260) 749-1940

Dr. Downie accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
MetLife
MetLife PDP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Downie treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Downie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Downie

2.3

Dr. Downie?
Dr. Downie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Downie, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Multiple visits for cleanings for my children and I resulted in no exam from the doctor because he was not there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Downie, DDS?
DO NOT go here! I had 17 visits in 8 months for work that was done at least two times minimum and most have all failed for a 3rd time. I was not given all my xrays or any of my files when I requested them. He has never responded to my requests to speak to him. He leaves it to his techs to handle the problems. He has the techs are doing work that is out of their scope of practice, causing many of the problems. He signed documentation with the IDA to reimburse which he never sent the check.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Downie, DDS?
Having over 30 years experience with Downie Family Dentistry while it was run by Dr. J Paul Downie, I received excellent care from Paul and his entire staff, however since the practice has gone under the management of his son, Dr.Will, the experience has been dismal at best. It seems like every six months it is a new staff and nothing is followed up on. I question whether this has led to the bankruptcy filling on the practice. It is a shame to see this once wonderful practice going downhill this
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Downie, DDS?
My son was scheduled to have his 4 wisdom teeth extracted. He is home from college, so we had to have this done during break. We scheduled several months ago. My son showed up early this morning, waited 20 minutes in the chair, only to be told that Dr. Will in fact can only remove 2 of the wisdom teeth. DOCTOR WILL REFUSED TO TALK TO ME ...supposedly he was with patients, but this was when he still should have been working on my son. Dr. Will wasted our time! No apology offered, unprofessional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Downie, DDS?
NOT LIKELY AT ALl! Horrible work, unethical and unprofessional - will not return my calls to fix my sons temporary crown on his front tooth that broke off just hours after it was put on. Unbelievable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Downie, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Downie?