Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS

Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Broussard, LA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Lsu School Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

107 S Morgan Ave

Broussard, LA 70518

Learn about Dr. Darr Jr

Dr. Darr Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Darr Jr "I grew up in New Orleans and attended the University of New Orleans for my undergraduate degree and LSU School of Dentistry for dental school. I graduated from dental school in 1985 and started practicing in New Orleans. In 1987 I purchased this practice in Broussard. I started out in a small 2 operatory building and went on to build our current office behind our original location. My wife, Kay, and our three children have been members of Sacred Heart Church here in Broussard for many years. I love to fish, read and spend time traveling with my family. I hope that you will consider allowing me to help you with your dental needs."

This content was provided by Dr. Darr Jr "My goal is to assist my patients in achieving optimal dental health. I listen to my patients' concerns, and then give them the options that are available given their specific conditions.  We then come up with a plan together to best suit their needs and their budget."

7  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• University Of New Orleans
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Lsu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Darr Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Darr Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Darr Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Darr Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Darr Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Darr Jr to family and friends

Dr. Darr Jr's Performance

Dr. Darr Jr Says:
"

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope that we have exceeded your expectations. We are always here to help you achieve your dental goals!

"

Excellent Dentist, very courteous staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Darr and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He and his staff are caring service professionals! They were thorough and considerate of my personal specific needs. They make going to the dentist a relaxing non-stressful experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very comfortable setting. Kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. Worked after hours to complete procedure. Definitely the place to go!
Are you Dr. Darr Jr?