Dr. William Darr, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 65

Dentistry

Dr. William Darr, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Broussard, LA and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Lsu School Of Dentistry in 1985. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. William Darr, DDS

William S. Darr, DDS

107 S Morgan Ave Broussard, LA 70518

Dr. Darr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Darr

Superb dental care
During earlier visits I had my molars crowned. Today’s visit was to do aesthetic work on my upper front teeth. The craftsmanship and beauty of the new teeth made me smile with joy and confidence for the first time in 55 years. And the comfort of each visit is exceptional. The entire staff is concerned for your needs and well being. I cannot recommend Dr. Darr and his team highly enough.
Daryl Holmes – Aug 18, 2022
Consistent dentistry excellence!
Consistent dentistry excellence is what I get with every visit to Dr. Darr and his friendly and amazing staff! They have 100% of my trust! And the reason for going… Excellent dental results!
Justin U. – Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Was told my child had a cavity at 2 separate cleanings. When I brought her to have her wisdom teeth removed I asked for if her cavity could be filled at the same time. The Dentist showed me after taking more X-rays that there was no cavity. We have gone to Dr Darr for almost 15 years. How many of our teeth have been compromised??? Thank God an honest Dr removed her wisdom teeth
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
For the first time in my life I actually look forward to going to the dentist. Thanks to Dr. Darr and his amazing staff, I no longer fear my dentist appointments.
Pam Bouillion – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
One dentist who never causes pain! Very compassionate and caring. Had extensive dental work and Dr. Darr and his staff are awesome and soon become to feel as a family! Tremendously pleased with his work and personality. Always feel at ease as his patient.
Liz – Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Having just moved to Louisiana, I was apprehensive about a new dentist. Dr. Darr and his staff made me feel right at home. It was if I had been seeing him for years. More so, his knowledge and bedside manner are top notch. I am so thankful to have him as my new dentist!
Bonnie – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Nice staff and care about your comfort.
CG – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Great experience! Very friendly staff, inviting office atmosphere, and knowledgeable dentist.
MarineMoM – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Always nervous when I go, but they always make me comfortable. Just had a front filling. Everything went well and didn't feel anything. So nice to have dental work done, where you know you are in great hands. Staff is always so friendly. Dr Darr is by far the nicest person/Dentist you could ever ask for!
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Was not impressed at all. Came in for a cleaning and he found two cavities. Scheduled an appointment to get them fixed the next day. The following day he said I he found another four cavities. Had a similar experience with my son. Seems like money is more important than patient. Cleanings are free with insurance but get any extra work done expect to pay big. Again Not at all impressed.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
First crown with with Dr Darr pain free very good !!! All good assistants !!! Very professional and friendly!!
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Awesome practice. It's all about patient comfort. He's been my dentist for 25 years.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Dr. Darr and the entire staff are caring and professional. We switched our family over recently to his practice and we all have had positive experiences. Highly recommend!
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Dr Darr is very kind, thoughtful, compassionate and understanding. He explains everything so you can understand what is being done. The staff is very courteous, compassionate, caring and go out of their way to help you feel comfortable. Can’t express enough how comfortable the atmosphere is from the minute you walk I. The front door.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Excellent dentist and staff!! They are all very friendly and caring!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Dr Darr is awesome....the best ever. I never had good strong teeth then Chemo had a disasterous effect on my teeth. I’ve had to have multiple crowns replaced, two teeth pulled, & two bridges. I just had 4 front crowns changed in one day. Yes, the effects of Chemo are a B..... but I must say Dr Darr & his staff have made my visits painless. Dentistry has changed over the years & Dr. Darr has kept up with the latest equipment all to help his patients. He is the best dentist ever! Try him!
Diane Stevens in Broussard, LA – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Dr. Darr and his staff are wonderful!!!! I can’t say enough about how professional, prompt, well trained and knowledgeable Dr Darr and everyone in his office is. He is so warm and sincere with each patient. Dr Darr was recommended by a friend after I continued to have problems finding a good dentist and I am so glad I took her suggestion. I would strongly encourage anyone that is looking for a dentist to give his office a call. You won’t be disappointed.
Broussard – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Dr. Darr is always very professional and takes an interest in his patients! I had dental work done that required shots and I did not feel a thing! I also had a good amount of work to be done and they finished well ahead of schedule. He and his staff are truly great at what they do. I highly highly recommend them!!
Brittany S. in Lafayette, LA – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Darr and his entire staff. I've been a patient for probably 10 years, requiring services at least semi-annually, and ALL my visits could not have been better. Dr. Darr and his staff are professional, thorough, and caring, with the patient's comfort a prime consideration in the application of their care efforts. I highly recommend Dr. Darr and his staff to anyone needing general dental services.
Barry B. in Broussard, LA – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?
Dr. Darr is a dentist who cares about his patients and does a great job at explaining what you need to hear. Friendly staff who each welcome you into the office with a smile.
Brandon in Lafayette, LA – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Darr?