Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Darr Jr

William S. Darr, DDS

107 S Morgan Ave Broussard, LA 70518

Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Broussard, LA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Lsu School Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Darr Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Darr Jr

Dr. Darr Jr?
Dr. Darr Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS
Always nervous when I go, but they always make me comfortable. Just had a front filling. Everything went well and didn't feel anything. So nice to have dental work done, where you know you are in great hands. Staff is always so friendly. Dr Darr is by far the nicest person/Dentist you could ever ask for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Was not impressed at all. Came in for a cleaning and he found two cavities. Scheduled an appointment to get them fixed the next day. The following day he said I he found another four cavities. Had a similar experience with my son. Seems like money is more important than patient. Cleanings are free with insurance but get any extra work done expect to pay big. Again Not at all impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
First crown with with Dr Darr pain free very good !!! All good assistants !!! Very professional and friendly!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
There is nothing bad to say, which is great (especially when it comes to dentistry)! I've been a patient of Dr. Darr and his staff for years. They have a relaxed environment and take care of dental concerns without any issue. I highly recommend Dr. Darr and his pleasant staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Awesome practice. It's all about patient comfort. He's been my dentist for 25 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Dr. Darr and the entire staff are caring and professional. We switched our family over recently to his practice and we all have had positive experiences. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Dr Darr is very kind, thoughtful, compassionate and understanding. He explains everything so you can understand what is being done. The staff is very courteous, compassionate, caring and go out of their way to help you feel comfortable. Can’t express enough how comfortable the atmosphere is from the minute you walk I. The front door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Excellent dentist and staff!! They are all very friendly and caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Dr Darr is awesome....the best ever. I never had good strong teeth then Chemo had a disasterous effect on my teeth. I’ve had to have multiple crowns replaced, two teeth pulled, & two bridges. I just had 4 front crowns changed in one day. Yes, the effects of Chemo are a B..... but I must say Dr Darr & his staff have made my visits painless. Dentistry has changed over the years & Dr. Darr has kept up with the latest equipment all to help his patients. He is the best dentist ever! Try him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Dr. Darr is the best dentist I have ever been to and that is saying a lot because my whole life I have been so afraid of going to the dentist because of horrible experiences in my childhood. Due to this I needed lots of work on old filings. Dr. Darr took my fears seriously and was very gentle and kind. Always making sure I was comfortable and not in any pain during my procedures. His staff is over the top in friendliness, kindness, and understanding. I now look forward to going to the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Dr. Darr and his staff are wonderful!!!! I can’t say enough about how professional, prompt, well trained and knowledgeable Dr Darr and everyone in his office is. He is so warm and sincere with each patient. Dr Darr was recommended by a friend after I continued to have problems finding a good dentist and I am so glad I took her suggestion. I would strongly encourage anyone that is looking for a dentist to give his office a call. You won’t be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Dr. Darr is always very professional and takes an interest in his patients! I had dental work done that required shots and I did not feel a thing! I also had a good amount of work to be done and they finished well ahead of schedule. He and his staff are truly great at what they do. I highly highly recommend them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Darr and his entire staff. I've been a patient for probably 10 years, requiring services at least semi-annually, and ALL my visits could not have been better. Dr. Darr and his staff are professional, thorough, and caring, with the patient's comfort a prime consideration in the application of their care efforts. I highly recommend Dr. Darr and his staff to anyone needing general dental services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Dr. Darr is a dentist who cares about his patients and does a great job at explaining what you need to hear. Friendly staff who each welcome you into the office with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Great atmosphere! Dr. Darr and his staff are great. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
He and his staff are caring service professionals! They were thorough and considerate of my personal specific needs. They make going to the dentist a relaxing non-stressful experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?
Very comfortable setting. Kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. Worked after hours to complete procedure. Definitely the place to go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Darr Jr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Darr Jr?

Dr. William Darr and our team welcome you to a different kind of dental experience. We are proud to be a patient-focused practice—from our Smile Analysis to our exceptional listening skills, we are here to help you achieve optimal oral health a...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Darr Jr accepts

Dr. Darr Jr accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Darr Jr treats your condition or procedure