Dr. William Dapper, DDS

Dr. William Dapper, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. William R. Dapper DDS is in private practice in San Clemente, CA. Dr. Dapper has gained recognotion by his peers and has been awarded the Mastership of the American Academy of General Dentistry, MAGD and has earned The Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology DICOI. Dr. Dapper is credentialed as a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, FAAID and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry, DABOI. He graduated from the UCLA School of Dentistry in 1985 and has received a faculty appointment at UCLA, AEGD, Department of Restorative Dentistry. Dr. Dappers practice emphasizes Cosmetic and Implant dentistry, Osseous Regeneration and Full Mouth Rehabilitation. When seeking implant dentistry, credentials and experience are important. Dr. Dapper has been providing implant restorations for patients since 1988. In addition, he has been awarded the prestigious Master of The Academy of General Dentistry, (there are fewer than 85 Masters practicing in the state of California). He has also distinguished himself by lecturing nationally and abroad and is the co-founder of The California Academy of Implant Dentistry. In Addition he has achieved the sustained member status in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He continues to attend approximately 200 hours of advanced aesthetic and implant reconstructive courses and conferences annually.

William R. Dapper, DDS

128 W El Portal

San Clemente, CA 92672

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Dapper

This content was provided by Dr. Dapper "Our commitment is to the pursuit of the most advanced, evidence based continuing education available. This allows us to offer our patients the highest level of care from start to finish. We emphasize not only aesthetic and implant dentistry but the importance of maintaining a healthy mouth and its affect on the entire body. My well educated staff and I are dedicated to providing the most comfortable and caring atmosphere possible for our patients."

• Broken Tooth

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California Los Angeles School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Dapper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dapper has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member

Dr. Dapper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dapper to family and friends
Dr. Dapper's Performance
in Burbank, CA. |
I don't have a negative thought about Dr. Dapper. He is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. I assure I have been to many. Dr. Dapper is kind & sincere. He explains what and why he is doing a procedure a certain way and will always answer my questions and calm my fears. I've been a patient for 10 years and drive on the 5 south about 130 miles round trip for my appointments. He's that good! Great dentist, great staff, happy patient!
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr Dapper and his staff are very professional and friendly. He is gentle and caring.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. Dapper always does an excellent job.... He was our dentist in the 1990s, and when we moved to another state, we missed his great service and expertise. Now that we are back in SoCal, we’re so happy to be able to Have him as our dentist once again. His staff is friendly and professional.… Thanks to Everyone.
Irvine |
Dr. Dapper and his staff are the best! Great dental office I highly recommend.!
in San Clemente, CA |
See my review of 8/2. Dr Dapper & staff are still the best! I had a cracked veneer that had to be repaired. He put it on in 1997 & they usually last about 10 yrs -- so this one was 20 yrs old! Good lifetime for a veneer!
in San Clemente, CA |
Doctor Dapper is the best. He is professional, knowledgeable and just a pleasure to be around. My dental care is the very best. The office staff is great.
Corona, CA |
The office is very friendly and professional, Dr. Dapper truly cares about his patients and is a great dentist.
Laguna Niguel CA |
Hygienist Chris is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and does a great job cleaning. Very personable.
in Dana Point, CA |
Love this dentist! Finally found the best of the best. The entire team is very professional and dedicated. The environment is very positive and they want the best for you! Great communication. Thank you!
in Mission Viejo, Ca |
How many people can say I am happy to see my dentist?! I am one of them and this is because Dr Dapper makes always time to listen to me and help me to have the best care I expect. My dental condition is complicated and every time an emergency occurs he was there for me. He brings together high knowledge in field of dentistry and a calm, kind personality. I am fortunate to be his patient.
Have you seen Dr. William Dapper, DDS?

Visit Dr. Dapper