Dr. William Carlisle III, DDS

Dr. William Carlisle III, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. William Carlisle III, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Marrero, LA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

William J Carlisle III & Associates

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Carlisle III

Dr. Carlisle III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Carlisle III "I am passionate about helping my patients achieve the best possible oral health and enjoy smiling again. I consider myself lucky to have been practicing in this location for 30 years. I have established many long-term relationships with my patients over the years. It is always a treat to see a patient who I’ve treated for their entire life brings in their own children for a checkup. This trust in me and my team is why I love the field of dentistry and why I truly love what I do. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Arts – University of New Orleans Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Louisiana State University School of Dentistry My patients deserve the highest quality of care possible, which means that I need to keep up-to-date on the newest, most effective treatment options. I constantly improve my technique and incorporate new technology into the office by taking many hours of continuing education. In addition, I am a member of the Crescent City Study Club, a group of local dental professionals who seek to become better practitioners through continuing education. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Louisiana Dental Association New Orleans Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry About My Team I am blessed to have the best dental team any professional could ask for. Each person is a highly trained, competent individual who is great at what they do. Many hours of training have gone into each team member and I am proud to say that I have the best. My staff and I truly love our patients and make sure each patient is well taken care of. Outside the Office I am a lifelong resident of New Orleans and have lived in Marrero since opening my practice. My wife, Sue, and I have two grown daughters, Katie and Jenny. My wife and I love to travel when we have free time. I am also passionate about playing music and am a part of a local band that plays in many venues in the area."

This content was provided by Dr. Carlisle III "For over 30 years, Dr. William J. Carlisle III has provided high quality dental service with an emphasis on personal attention and individualized patient care. Along with his friendly team, Dr. Carlisle strives to give each person he meets a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Carlisle III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carlisle III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carlisle III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlisle III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carlisle III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carlisle III to family and friends
323 total reviews

Dr. Carlisle III's Performance

Are you Dr. Carlisle III?