Dr. William Busch, DMD

Dr. William Busch, DMD

Dentistry  |
179 reviews

Dr. Busch has been practicing dentistry and helping people in the Kansas City area for nearly twenty years. Raised in Staten Island, New York, Bill now lives with his wife, Natalie, and their four children in Parkville, Missouri. Dr. Busch attended St. John’s University in New York where he received a BS in Biology and Chemistry. He graduated as a Doctor of Dental Medicine, or DMD, from Fairleigh Dickinson University College of Dental Medicine in New Jersey in 1989. Since then, Dr. Busch has also earned the title of Master of the Academy of General Dentistry. He was awarded One of America’s Top Dentists in 2009 and 2010. Dr. Busch lectures nationally on the subject of High Tech Dentistry and The Paperless Dental Office. He also regularly lectures about good dental health to local companies such as Hallmark Cards, Russell Stover, Bernstein-Rein, Burns & McDonnell and Cerner. He has a regular column in the Computerized Dentist Magazine and has been featured in many other dentistry journals and text books. Dr. Busch is regarded as an opinion-leader by his peers and professionals in the dental industry. He is a regular consultant for major companies such as 3M and Henry-Schein, a Fortune 500 Company. Dr. Busch is one of a select group of dentists around the country who have achieved Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. This award symbolizes Dr. Busch’s lifelong pursuit of continuing education to provide the highest quality of dental care to patients. Dr. Busch is the co-founder and creator of TeamSmile.org, a nonprofit dental organization providing underserved children with life-changing dental care. Dr. Busch has completed advanced training at the American Sleep and Breathing Academy. The American Sleep and Breathing Academy Dental Division is an established educational institution for sleep disorders. Their curriculum has been designed by sleep professionals to educate technicians, respiratory therapists, physicians, dentists and other medical providers in the field of sleep disorders....See Less

North Kansas City Dental

2000 Swift Ave

North Kansas City, MO 64116

• American Enterprise Group
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri

Learn about Dr. Busch

Our outstanding, friendly staff is our greatest asset. They are excited about what they are doing, have high standards of quality and integrity, and are motivated to achieve the best results for our family of patients. We all work together to create the most enjoyable experience possible. We care about our patients, and provide them with only the best.

Our office is a completely digital (paperless) dental office. This means all x-rays and charting are made and recorded with the aid of the computer. Also, we only use non-mercury, natural tooth-colored fillings and crowns.Our goal is to keep you safe and treat our environment with respect.

Video

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Saint Johns University of New York
  • Topeka VA Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Academy of General Dentistry Mastership MAGD
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Busch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Busch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Busch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Busch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Busch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Busch to family and friends
Dr. Busch Says:

Thank you for your feedback!  The only way to get better and strive for perfection is to get have my patients tell be how they feel.  What works best for them and provide that each and every visit.

Dr. Busch's Performance
Kasas City, Mo |
This is a very professional practice. All of team true cares about you.
in Kansas City |
Professional, efficient and personal. Couldn't have been a better experience.
in Platte City, MO |
Dr. Bush is dedicated to excellence in his business and to giving his patients the best care possible.
in Kansas City, MO |
Great staff and experience, would highly recommend. Quick, precise, and caring
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Busch is always on time. He gives me many options for treatment if necessary. He is a coach for my smile!
in Overland Park, KS |
Always top notch care! Great dentist and great staff.
I am a horrible horrible dental patient and I love this office because they are so nice to me. They do great work! and are very patient with me because I have a low pain tolerance
in Kansas City, MO |
Excellent service, absolutely wonderful!
Thank you so much! I appreciate you. I will continue to better our office to earn your patronage.
in Kansas City, MO |
Everyone was very patient with me and explained the entire process of payment and insurance as well as a great dental plan. In a few days time we will start on the first procedure. I have never been to such a great state of the art dental office in my life! Your community is blessed to have you all.
Wow! Thank you! You inspire us do do our very best!
Kansas City, MO |
Outstanding and excellent as always!!!!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. BUSCH and his staff are the most highly educated staff I have ever been to and utilize the most up to date equipment and techniques of any dental office I have ever been treated by. The office space is beautifully decorated and has a very relaxing atmosphere. The equipment is very high tech and Dr. BUSCH and his staff make sure that you are educated as well every step of the way. I would definitely recommend NKC Dental without hesitation!
in Overland Park, KS |
Best dentist ever. I have had extensive dental work with Dr. Busch, my teeth are amazing! He takes pride in every detail from a filling to a bridge. I trust his decisions, his work and his staff. I no longer hate the dentist, happy to have finally found a dentist that cares about my smile as much as I do!!
in Leawood, KS |
Worst Dental Experience Ever If you are thinking Dr. Bush ?NKC dental office is right place for your crown needs, you must think it again and BEWARE! He is ONLY a good doctor when there is no issue with his work. Bad Customer Service Since I reported my issue to the office, the office staff did not response to my request. They kept saying they will call me back, but they did not. All I wanted was coming to see Dr. Bush and discuss my issue with him. I had appointment with him every time I
in Leawood, KS |
Worst Dental Experience Ever If you are thinking Dr. Bush –NKC dental office is right place for your crown needs, you must think it again and BEWARE! He is ONLY a good doctor when there is no issue with his work. No Work Experience Dr. Bush does not have experience on crown dental works. He spent over 6 hours to get just 4 crowns done on my front teeth in December 2015. After the crowns, I reported to Dr. Bush and his staff immediately that I experiences issue with feeling very uncomfortabl
in St Louis, MO |
Although I now live in St Louis, travel to Dr Busch because he was able to assist me as an emergency patient while I was in town visiting my daughter. He impressed me with his professionalism, attention to detail, as well as making me feel at ease in the dental chair ( which is no small feat). I would highly recommend Dr Busch to anyone requiring dental needs.
in Kansas City, Missouri |
Personalized caring treatment of what used to be serious gum problems and gingivitis. Dr Busch has litter all rebuilt my mouth and saved the majority of my teeth. Great compassionate service all around.
Friendly, thoroughly explains procedures, cares about nervousness of patient-able to make crown in a single day
in Parkville, Mo |
Good Service
in parkville, mo |
Great
Always excellent!
He was exceptionally friendly and I like that
in Kansas City, MO |
I am very happy to find out that Samantha, one of Dr. Busch's hygienist, is there full time now. In my opinion she is a great asset to the office. I like that she is so knowledgeable and detailed in her cleanings. Also it helps that she is so fun and easy to talk with. I go for a cleaning every three months and it's comforting to know that she will be there to take care of my appointments. Thank You Samantha
in Kansas City, MO |
He made my dental visits enjoyable and kept me updated on my dental health.
in North Kansas City, MO |
I have been going to Dr. Busch for 12 years now. I recently broke a tooth biting into a protein bar, and I scheduled an appointment with him to have the tooth repaired. Within an hour, I left his office with a new tooth that felt and looked like the original! Dr. Busch never ceases to amaze me because he always has the latest and greatest technology. If you want the best, go to Dr. Busch!
Have you seen Dr. William Busch, DMD?

Visit Dr. Busch

Dr. Busch accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • American Enterprise Group
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
    Coventry Health America PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA