Dr. William Busch, DMD

• American Enterprise Group
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri

Learn about Dr. Busch

I believe all people should be able to smile confidently. If you can't smile it's hard to be truly happy. At North Kansas City Dental we will help you achieve the smile and oral health that you aspire to. I will help you get as healthy as you would like to get. By designing a dental care plan based around your goals I can certainly help you achieve them! You can take it at your own pace. I have the cutting edge technology to ensure the most comfortable dentistry available!

Personal Bio

Dr. William Busch graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University College of Dental Medicine in 1989. Followed by a General Practice Residency at The VA Hospital in Topeka, KS. After completing his residency he started as an associate in a group practice in Kansas City, MO for one year and then started his own practice in 1991, North Kansas City Dental. In 2009 he received his Mastership Award from the Academy of General Dentistry MAGD.  The practice is a multi-specialty family practice focusing on providing the best patient care and experience.  The practice employs every facet of technology available to dentistry today. Dr. Busch has a relentless passion for dentistry and giving back.  He is married to his wife Natalie and has four children. He presently is the team dentist for the NFL Kansas City Chiefs, and is excepting new patients and families to the practice.

Dr. Busch has written many publications, including technology articles, book chapters in the Computerized Dentist, his own book "Digital Technology Integration for Efficient Clinical Workflow" and has his own blog the Dentrix dentist. He has lectured extensively on the paperless dental office, CAD/CAM technology, digital dentistry integration, implantology, CT 3D imaging, and practice management software. He has given many training courses on new technologies in his office for over 25 years and continues to educate, motivate, and inspire his colleagues. His office is completely digital.  His current project is to make is dental lab digital and plaster free.

He is presently on 3M's prestigious Council for Innovative dentistry, board member of TeamSmile dental outreach for children which he created and co-founded in 2006-2007 with his best friend Jason Krause of Henry Schein Dental.  Helping over 25,000 underserved children across the country get the dentistry and oral health education they need to be pain free and successful in school. With the help of over 40 professional sports franchises and Henry Schein Dental, TeamSmile is the leader in giving back to local communities through dentistry and sports.In 2013 Dr. Tucker VanYperen joined the team at NKC dental with Dr. Busch.  Dr. Busch was Dr. VanYperen's dentist when he was a teenager.  He has been a great additon to the practice.

Video

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Saint Johns University of New York
  • Topeka VA Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Academy of General Dentistry Mastership MAGD
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Busch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Busch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Busch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Busch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Busch's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Busch to family and friends
Dr. Busch Says:

Thank you for your feedback!  The only way to get better and strive for perfection is to get have my patients tell be how they feel.  What works best for them and provide that each and every visit.

Dr. Busch's Performance
Kasas City, Mo |
This is a very professional practice. All of team true cares about you.
in Kansas City |
Professional, efficient and personal. Couldn't have been a better experience.
in Platte City, MO |
Dr. Bush is dedicated to excellence in his business and to giving his patients the best care possible.
in Kansas City, MO |
Great staff and experience, would highly recommend. Quick, precise, and caring
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Busch is always on time. He gives me many options for treatment if necessary. He is a coach for my smile!
in Overland Park, KS |
Always top notch care! Great dentist and great staff.
I am a horrible horrible dental patient and I love this office because they are so nice to me. They do great work! and are very patient with me because I have a low pain tolerance
in Kansas City, MO |
Excellent service, absolutely wonderful!
Thank you so much! I appreciate you. I will continue to better our office to earn your patronage.
in Kansas City, MO |
Everyone was very patient with me and explained the entire process of payment and insurance as well as a great dental plan. In a few days time we will start on the first procedure. I have never been to such a great state of the art dental office in my life! Your community is blessed to have you all.
Wow! Thank you! You inspire us do do our very best!
Kansas City, MO |
Outstanding and excellent as always!!!!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. BUSCH and his staff are the most highly educated staff I have ever been to and utilize the most up to date equipment and techniques of any dental office I have ever been treated by. The office space is beautifully decorated and has a very relaxing atmosphere. The equipment is very high tech and Dr. BUSCH and his staff make sure that you are educated as well every step of the way. I would definitely recommend NKC Dental without hesitation!
in Overland Park, KS |
Best dentist ever. I have had extensive dental work with Dr. Busch, my teeth are amazing! He takes pride in every detail from a filling to a bridge. I trust his decisions, his work and his staff. I no longer hate the dentist, happy to have finally found a dentist that cares about my smile as much as I do!!
in Leawood, KS |
Worst Dental Experience Ever If you are thinking Dr. Bush ?NKC dental office is right place for your crown needs, you must think it again and BEWARE! He is ONLY a good doctor when there is no issue with his work. Bad Customer Service Since I reported my issue to the office, the office staff did not response to my request. They kept saying they will call me back, but they did not. All I wanted was coming to see Dr. Bush and discuss my issue with him. I had appointment with him every time I
in Leawood, KS |
Worst Dental Experience Ever If you are thinking Dr. Bush –NKC dental office is right place for your crown needs, you must think it again and BEWARE! He is ONLY a good doctor when there is no issue with his work. No Work Experience Dr. Bush does not have experience on crown dental works. He spent over 6 hours to get just 4 crowns done on my front teeth in December 2015. After the crowns, I reported to Dr. Bush and his staff immediately that I experiences issue with feeling very uncomfortabl
in St Louis, MO |
Although I now live in St Louis, travel to Dr Busch because he was able to assist me as an emergency patient while I was in town visiting my daughter. He impressed me with his professionalism, attention to detail, as well as making me feel at ease in the dental chair ( which is no small feat). I would highly recommend Dr Busch to anyone requiring dental needs.
in Kansas City, Missouri |
Personalized caring treatment of what used to be serious gum problems and gingivitis. Dr Busch has litter all rebuilt my mouth and saved the majority of my teeth. Great compassionate service all around.
Friendly, thoroughly explains procedures, cares about nervousness of patient-able to make crown in a single day
in Parkville, Mo |
Good Service
in parkville, mo |
Great
Always excellent!
He was exceptionally friendly and I like that
in Kansas City, MO |
I am very happy to find out that Samantha, one of Dr. Busch's hygienist, is there full time now. In my opinion she is a great asset to the office. I like that she is so knowledgeable and detailed in her cleanings. Also it helps that she is so fun and easy to talk with. I go for a cleaning every three months and it's comforting to know that she will be there to take care of my appointments. Thank You Samantha
in Kansas City, MO |
He made my dental visits enjoyable and kept me updated on my dental health.
in North Kansas City, MO |
I have been going to Dr. Busch for 12 years now. I recently broke a tooth biting into a protein bar, and I scheduled an appointment with him to have the tooth repaired. Within an hour, I left his office with a new tooth that felt and looked like the original! Dr. Busch never ceases to amaze me because he always has the latest and greatest technology. If you want the best, go to Dr. Busch!
Have you seen Dr. William Busch, DMD?

Visit Dr. Busch

Dr. Busch accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • American Enterprise Group
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
    Coventry Health America PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA