Dr. William Burke, DDS

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Burke

Dr. William Burke is a Dentist serving the Washington DC area for more than 25 years. Dr. Burke is experienced in Teeth Whitening, Crowns & Bridges, Porcelain Veneers and Orthodontics. He is also a professional member of the DC Dental Society and the American Dental Association.

• Dentures
  • Intraoral Camera
  • Porcelain Veneers

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

Education data for Dr. Burke is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Burke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burke to family and friends
Dr. Burke's Performance
I've been going to Dr. Burke for 15 years and am very satisfied. I had not been to a dentist for 7 years before that, and Dr. Burke diagnosed the problems I had allowed to develop, performed the procedure to address them, and designed and implemented my care regimen since then. I couldn't be more satisfied with his ability and professionalism. He is also a very nice guy.
Dr. Burke is always professional and efficient.
Always a great experience here.
An excellent dentist I've visited for many years; always does a great job!
Very quick and on time, and he took time to explain everything.
Dr, Burke and his staff are highly professional and wonderful; highly recommend
Dr. Burke and his staff are very pleasant. Easy to work with and I always feel respected.
I've been a patient of Dr. Burke for years and can say I trust him with my teeth.
Dr. Burke is a great dentist. He is more than willing to help for last minute problems. I would definitely recommend him. I flew back in the country right when there was a snow storm and he made an immediate appointment to help me deal with a root canal.
I've been going to Dr. Burke for over 5 years now - I like that it's a small practice and so I always feel right at home during my visits. I trust all of the advice and guidance I have received to make sure my teeth stay healthy and strong.
Dr. Burke makes the dental experience very manageable. He fitted my crown permanently today with accuracy, and no pain. Kenyetta makes you very comfortable while waiting.
Dr Burke has always been very personable
Dr. Burke's service and treatment is always exceptional.
Awesome!
I have been DC for 8 years and never switched! I love the friendly service and I never had any issues. A great dentist!
Very attentive, courteous and conscientious care
hands+mouth+teeth or lake there of
good and thorough
I have been with Dr. Burke since 1996, after moving to Washington, DC from Switzerland. I have been very happy and satisfied with his service that I have had no reason to look for another dentist. His service is top-notch. Dr Burke and his staff are very friendly and efficient.
I am a healthcare professional who has been seeing Dr. Burke since 1993! His professionalism and compassion during this time has been wonderful. He and his office staff have made a huge difference in my dental care, and I am truly appreciative. Call and meet them.
Dr. Burke has always diagnosed my dental issues accurately and has been direct with me about potential solutions and pros and cons.
Doc and his terrific staff have been good to me for over 14 years. I've brought him my friends and family's business and they all agree. The combination of being good at their jobs, personable and located smack dab in the middle of downtown makes Dr. Burke's office hard to beat.
Excellent.
A very positive experience, while very professional and efficient, Dr. Burke still takes rime to get to know the patient and ensures that the overall experience is stress free and relaxed.
Dr. Burke is very friendly and immediately puts the patient at ease. Always a pleasure to visit this office, the staff are efficient and understand that in Washington patients need to get in and out quickly. The office is so convenient - right downtown and Metro accessible. I have been with Dr. Burke for many years and now my adult sons are patients too. My husband is very nervous about going to the dentist but Dr. Burke has even worked his magic on him. Highly recommend this dentist.
Very good.
I am always happy with my appointments here. They send you text and telephone reminders which are extremely helpful on our busy days. Kenyetta who works the front desk has been very timely and explains my billing accurately and is very helpful as well. I go to Dr. Burke for my cleanings and he's very thorough. He's great.
My experience is relaxed, I do not feel overwhelmed at my visit.
I have always had a great experience with Dr. Burke. I have been seeing Dr. Burke for over ten years.
Dr. Burke is efficient, congenial, and honest. His office is friendly, organized, and quick to respond. I'd recommend them to anyone!
Always pleasant and personable.
Pleasant and efficient as always.
Dr. Burke is very personable and takes the time to ask how is everything okay and how I'm doing. We talk about family and vacations -- I really feel like I know him. Not only is he a great dentist, he's a great person too.
I've been a patient at this practice for 20 years or more and have always been satisfied with the care I receive here.
Awesome.
Professional, detailed and friendly staff.
Did well with meeting my schedule needs. Very friendly staff.
Wouldn't go to anyone else. He's the best, attentive, skilled, kind.
Very good, no issues or complaints.
Dr. Burke and his staff have been incredibly professional healthcare providers during my time with them (over 1 year now). Coming from a previous job where I was not provided with dental insurance, Dr. Burke was able to successfully correct issues that had cropped up due to the lack of care. Through his and his staff's consistent support and service, I've been able to minimize the damage to my teeth and overall health, allowing me better overall well being. They're great!
Dr, Burke and his staff are wonderful. It is such a pleasant experience to come in, relax and leave with a smile.
The provider provides excellent dental care.
Amazing!
Always very professional
Comforting experience at the dentist! Dr. Burke makes going to the dentist a pleasure! And the front office is responsive and able to accommodate your scheduling restrictions. Thumbs up!
Was seen quickly. In addition to the exam, Dr Burke did the cleaning himself, which, aside from being good at it, it just saves time. The clinic is clean and convenient. No complaints here!
Wonderful and engaging and informative.
Have you seen Dr. William Burke, DDS?

Visit Dr. Burke