Dr. Darren Boles, DDS

Dr. Darren Boles, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Darren Boles, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Saint Johnsbury, VT and has been practicing for 22 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

St. Johnsbury Dental Associates

1 Place Notre Dame

Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Boles

Dr. Boles' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boles "I’m a general dentist that treats patients of all ages. I’ve been told that I’m kind, honest, and extremely skilled. Family and health is important to me and I consider it an honor if you choose me for your family’s dentist. I will always do my best to take care of you. I have a sense of humor and like to have fun while I work. I love what I do! I opened Dental Expressions in 2004, and have been blessed to work with a team of caring and talented people. My staff is my second family.Dentistry is constantly evolving with advancements in technology and materials and I am passionate about staying current with the latest high tech developments. This ensures that you are offered the highest level of treatment and care available. I attend continuing education classes and dental conferences regularly. Use of digital x-rays in my office ensures your safety, while the use of 3-D imaging and an in-office milling machine for crowns offer patients better and faster solutions. EDUCATION I grew up in Laurel, Mississippi, two hours north of New Orleans. I served in the Army with the 101st Airborne unit as a combat medic and discovered the medical world was a good fit for me so I decided to go to dental school. I graduated in 1996 from Louisiana State University with a degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery.My advanced training includes an oral surgery internship in 1995 at Guys Hospital in London, England, the largest dental teaching hospital in Europe. I am also a certified E4D restoration provider and have completed more than 100 hours of continuing education in computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) dentistry and aesthetics.I’ve completed training in frenectomies for lip and tongue tie. If your pediatrician or lactation consultant has told you that your child’s nursing difficulties may be related to a tongue or lip tie, I can help. I specialize in this type of minor surgery helping newborns and small children regain proper use of their lip and tongue. Myself, my wife, Suzanne, and two of our daughters were tongue tied so I know first hand about this particular challenge. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE When I’m not caring for my patients I’m having fun with my family. Suzanne and I have three daughters, Seda, Isla, and Esmé. We are busy with them enjoying all the activities the lakes region offers. It is amazing watching them grow and learn about this wonderful world. I also love to read, hike, camp, and play the Djembe, an African drum. Giving back to the public is important to me, so I make it a priority to serve the underprivileged locally and abroad in Honduras and Belize."

This content was provided by Dr. Boles "I take my time in explaining what dental care you need and make sure you are comfortable with a treatment plan.  Dusty will explain what your insurance covers and what you may be responsible for before you book your appointment so that you know ahead of time.  We value your input and work hard to give you the smile you want and deserve so that you can feel good about your teeth and yourself. Taking care of your teeth is part of your overall preventative health care and we are here to help keep you healthy overall from age 1 to 100!"

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Vermont.

• Nicholls State Louisiana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Louisiana State University - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Oral Surgery - Guys Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Boles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boles has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Lakes Region Dental Society, Member
  • New Hampshire Dental Society, Member

Dr. Boles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boles to family and friends

Dr. Boles' Performance

Dr. Boles is a caring doctor that makes you feel like you matter. He makes sure you understand what is going on and why certain treatments are needed. His dental skills are excellent and I felt very taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Boles!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Down to earth, caring, friendly and professional
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Darren is very nice and makes me very comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It has been many, many years since I have been to the dentist due to severe dental anxiety. Dr. Boles has such a wonderful reputation that, while experiencing severe tooth pain, I contacted him. I just had a crown procedure completed and had no anxiety or fear. He explained everything he was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My family has been coming here for years! They are very accommodating in that they offer early appointments for my husband & will schedule family appointments together. A very nice & knowledgeable staff.
Are you Dr. Boles?