Dr. Darren Boles, DDS

Dr. Darren Boles, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Darren Boles, DDS is a dentist who practices in Laconia, NH. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Read his story

Dental Expressions

36 Endicott Street East, Alpenrose Resort Plaza

Laconia, NH 03247

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Boles

Dr. Boles' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boles "I’m a general dentist that treats patients of all ages. I’ve been told that I’m kind, honest, and extremely skilled. Family and health is important to me and I consider it an honor if you choose me for your family’s dentist. I will always do my best to take care of you. I have a sense of humor and like to have fun while I work. I love what I do! I opened Dental Expressions in 2004, and have been blessed to work with a team of caring and talented people. My staff is my second family.Dentistry is constantly evolving with advancements in technology and materials and I am passionate about staying current with the latest high tech developments. This ensures that you are offered the highest level of treatment and care available. I attend continuing education classes and dental conferences regularly. Use of digital x-rays in my office ensures your safety, while the use of 3-D imaging and an in-office milling machine for crowns offer patients better and faster solutions. EDUCATION I grew up in Laurel, Mississippi, two hours north of New Orleans. I served in the Army with the 101st Airborne unit as a combat medic and discovered the medical world was a good fit for me so I decided to go to dental school. I graduated in 1996 from Louisiana State University with a degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery.My advanced training includes an oral surgery internship in 1995 at Guys Hospital in London, England, the largest dental teaching hospital in Europe. I am also a certified E4D restoration provider and have completed more than 100 hours of continuing education in computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) dentistry and aesthetics.I’ve completed training in frenectomies for lip and tongue tie. If your pediatrician or lactation consultant has told you that your child’s nursing difficulties may be related to a tongue or lip tie, I can help. I specialize in this type of minor surgery helping newborns and small children regain proper use of their lip and tongue. Myself, my wife, Suzanne, and two of our daughters were tongue tied so I know first hand about this particular challenge. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE When I’m not caring for my patients I’m having fun with my family. Suzanne and I have three daughters, Seda, Isla, and Esmé. We are busy with them enjoying all the activities the lakes region offers. It is amazing watching them grow and learn about this wonderful world. I also love to read, hike, camp, and play the Djembe, an African drum. Giving back to the public is important to me, so I make it a priority to serve the underprivileged locally and abroad in Honduras and Belize."

This content was provided by Dr. Boles "I take my time in explaining what dental care you need and make sure you are comfortable with a treatment plan.  Dusty will explain what your insurance covers and what you may be responsible for before you book your appointment so that you know ahead of time.  We value your input and work hard to give you the smile you want and deserve so that you can feel good about your teeth and yourself. Taking care of your teeth is part of your overall preventative health care and we are here to help keep you healthy overall from age 1 to 100!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Nicholls State Louisiana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Louisiana State University-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Oral Surgery-Guys Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Boles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boles has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Lakes Region Dental Society, Member
  • New Hampshire Dental Society, Member

Dr. Boles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boles to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Boles' Performance
Dr. Boles is a caring doctor that makes you feel like you matter. He makes sure you understand what is going on and why certain treatments are needed. His dental skills are excellent and I felt very taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Boles!
Down to earth, caring, friendly and professional
Darren is very nice and makes me very comfortable.
It has been many, many years since I have been to the dentist due to severe dental anxiety. Dr. Boles has such a wonderful reputation that, while experiencing severe tooth pain, I contacted him. I just had a crown procedure completed and had no anxiety or fear. He explained everything he was doing and made me feel extremely comfortable and confident. His staff is friendly, helpful and definitely eases any fears you might have. So aside from being an amazing and highl...
My family has been coming here for years! They are very accommodating in that they offer early appointments for my husband & will schedule family appointments together. A very nice & knowledgeable staff.
I received an entire smile makeover with all new crowns. They have lasted for years and look great. I had problems with one crown after eating things I shouldn't have been, and Dr. Boles made sure to fix the crown quick and always tells me what he is doing while he works.
As a family of four we have had great experiences with Dr. Boles and his entire staff. He is an exceptional dentist, very friendly and easy to talk to.
Pain free and friendly. Dr. Boles helped diagnose my issues accurately and explained everything to me so that I understood easily. We like our appointment reminder calls and Dr. Boles has made coming to the dentist not so fearful. I'd highly recommend Dr. Boles!
I have always been happy with my dental work from Dr. Boles
I've been going to Dr. Boles for 20 years and have found him to be professional, thorough, and a great communicator with his patients. His office is all high tech and his staff is friendly. I will continue to go to him for another 20 years!!
Dr. Boles is so good that I've followed him to different locations for 20 years. He is thorough, inventive, gentle and has great communication with his patients. I've always felt comfortable here. I highly recommend Dr. Boles!!!
Our daughter had an unusual baby tooth with no adult tooth to take it's place. We checked out a number of ideas on how to take the steps to take care of this. Last year Dr. Bolles had heard of a whole new way to take care of this issue even though the process had to happen with a different dentist. Dr. Bolles enthusiasm was wonderful and my daughter couldn't wait to show him the results at her next cleaning.
He does good work and explains what he's doing, also has a sense of humor
Laconia, NH |
Dr. Boles is an excellent dentist that is very reliable and is someone that I trust with the decisions regarding my teeth. His team works together really well and it is a very friendly environment. I highly recommend him to other patients.
in Laconia, NH |
Dr. Boles is a very caring and compassionate dentist. He came in for an emergency extraction on saturday for my boyfriend who was suffering from a cracked tooth with extreme pain. He explained everything as he was working on him and followed up with him the next day to see how he was doing. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Boles, he was there when we needed him. Thank You So Much !
in Gilford NH |
After having the same dentist for over 15 years and recently moving further away, the distance to travel to her was becoming an inconvenience. With the help and recommendation of her and some local friends, I chose Dr. Boles. The location of the practice is perfect. His entire staff helped with a smooth transition for both me and my husband. They have continued with our existing treatment plans, offered follow up, and over all we could not be more pleased. 5-star for sure!
in Laconia, NH |
I have had to crowns (one for an implant) over the last 10 yrs. Both crowns have chipped for no apparent reason. Did not bite down on anything hard or hit the crowns. I have had other crowns for note than 20 yrs with no problems. The crown for the implant was $1,000+. Nice dentist poor quality.
Have you seen Dr. Darren Boles, DDS?

Visit Dr. Boles