Dr. William Bettis, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. William Bettis, DMD

Dentistry | Male

1729 W Harvard Ave Ste 2 Roseburg, OR 97471 Get Directions

Dr. William Bettis, DMD is a dentist who practices in Roseburg, OR. He is 73 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bettis to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Bettis' Performance
Roseburg, OR |
I am a former patient of Mr. Bettis and wow is my mouth messed up! I am not even going to go into detail here but everybody I dealt with in that establishment including the so called "Dr." Bettis were heinous at their jobs, rude and unskilled. I am going to a new dentist soon and i am very curious to get their opinion on the "work" these people have done to my mouth. It might be time to think about retiring.
in Drain, Or. |
Dr. Bettis is a fine dentist and I have nothing negative to say about him, but his office staff is not only rude, but they minimize my discomfort and they lied to Dr. Bettis regarding me being allergic to a antibiotic he prescribed. I cannot go into details here, but I want them to know that I have tape recorded proof of their rudeness and will present it to Dr. Bettis at a later date when I am no longer in severe pain and can get my infected tooth fixed!
Wow this guy messed my mouth up. Go in for a toothache, doesn't even fix the right tooth, couldn't get me numb after 5 shots and injecting me straight up into the rotten tooth, worst pain I've ever felt, worse than child birth because its exposed nerves. Never once went numb was in life agony while he pit a temporary filling in even though I said I CAN NEVER AFFORD A CROWN PLEASE PULL IT so now I'm stuck with a temporary filling I can't eat on and an abscess he didn't notice on the other side.
Have you seen Dr. William Bettis, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bettis?

Compare Dr. Bettis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bettis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Dr. Bettis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bettis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bettis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bettis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bettis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bettis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.