Dr. William Argersinger, DDS

Dr. William Argersinger, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. William Argersinger, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Durham, NC. He practices dentistry.Read his story

3811 N Roxboro St Ste D

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Argersinger

Dr. Argersinger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Argersinger "I'm a somewhat unusual dentist in that I came into the profession after working as a business/engineering manager for 10 years in Portland, OR. I graduated from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor with a bachelors of engineering in the '90s. I now own and operate DurhamDDS; a family dentistry practice located in Durham, NC. I graduated with Honors from UNC School of Dentistry and shortly thereafter took over two renowned dental practices in Durham, NC. I was very privileged to be trusted by those retiring doctors and now just as privileged to be trusted by over 3000 people in our community. Most are from the Durham and surrounding triangle area. My unusual background allows me to look at dental problems differently than most dentists. This difference in perspective has allowed DurhamDDS to flourish and grow and we are very excited that as of late 2017 we moved to a much larger treatment center. Our new location is better suited to evolve with state of the art dental technologies and has the capacity now to serve dental emergency patients much faster. Same day treatment is generally what is normal instead of the outlier. Come check us out! We do our best to take care of everyone with kindness and compassion, and to do so with the latest and greatest dental care technologies. Dr. Bill"

This content was provided by Dr. Argersinger "Our care philosophy centers around education and prevention as well as delivering comfortable quality dental care. We use lots of new tech, new gadgets that make the dentistry of today very different than the dentistry of yester-year!

You will never hear Dr. Argersinger tell you what you NEED!  Almost every dental problem has options for you to choose from.  He takes a lot of time helping you understand the ins and outs of each option so you can make the decision that is best for you.

We want to help you understand concepts like how getting tooth fillings before cavities progress too far can help avoid more costly procedures, how to know when you may need a dental crown, how a root canal isn't as bad as you think, how mini dental implants can stabilize existing loose dentures, and how standard dental implants are changing dentistry.

Ultimately, we want to demonstrate that whether you are looking for tooth whitening or a full mouth rehabilitation, we always do our best to provide you with comfort, quality, and good value.

Thanks for considering Dr. Argersinger and DurhamDDS."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Michigan College Of Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Argersinger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Argersinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Argersinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Argersinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Argersinger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Argersinger

Dr. Argersinger?
Dr. Argersinger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Argersinger, DDS
He strives for excellence and I must say, he delivers! He is the best dentist I have ever had the pleasure of working with...his office staff goes above and beyond making sure YOUR every question/concern is addressed before you leave the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Argersinger, DDS?
Waited 35 years to put myself back in a Dentist's chair. Couldn't be more grateful that the Dentist was Dr. Bill Argersinger. Capabilities, knowledge, technology, explanations, compassion, humor and great customer service by staff meant my choice was the smartest one I could have made. Could not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Argersinger, DDS?
Could not recommend this Dentist more highly. Capability, advanced technology, patience, kindness, compassion, clear explanations, customer service all worthy of a five star rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Argersinger, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Argersinger?