Dr. William Allen, DDS

Dr. William Allen, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Dr. William Allen, DDS is a dentist who practices in Ocean City, MD. He is 50 years old. Read his story

13901 Coastal Hwy Ste 4

Ocean City, MD 21842

Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "Big City Credentials, Small Town Feel We are a boutique dental practice located just five miles south of Bethany Beach, Delaware. Dr. Allen is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! We are fortunate to have a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry right here on the Eastern Shore."

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health.  We strive to provide "dental health care" vs. "disease care".  That's why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary.  We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease.  Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we're also concerned about your health.  A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• West Virginia University School Of Dentistry
  • John Hopkins Hospital
    Other Education | Completed 2004
  • Master, Academy Of General Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
Dr. Allen's Performance
in Frankford, DE |
I have been going to Dr. Allen for many years and have been very pleased with the care and professionalism shown by everyone in this office. Recently, instead of Dr Allen who is cutting back to have more personal time, I have seen Dr. Ashwin and I am pleased with his care and manner. Going to the dentist is not my favorite activity but you must go and it's nice to go where you feel safe and you know it will be made as pain free as possible. Dr. Ashwin will take excellent care of you.
Ocean City, MD |
Had a root canal today and was extremely anxious. Dr. Allen and his assistant, Shannon, were very comforting. They were positive that all would go okay. They were right! I was instantly calmed and due to this the experience turned out PAIN FREE! Thanks so much for such great care!! -Mary
in Frankford, DE |
This dental practice is simply superb. I have been going to Dr. Allen for many years for a variety of procedures and services. I have never had a moment's discomfort during any of them and have never had need to use any of the post-op pain medications Dr. Allen prescribed after certain treatments. His technique and skill, and the skills of his assistants are truly impressive. I single out Elaine and Heather for special praise because I have had the most contact with them.
in Berlin MD |
Dr Allen has designed a beautiful smile for me. My veneers have instilled new confidence and a sense of pride in me! I love to show off my smile and it's so amazing to hear people tell me that I have a great smile everywhere I go. What I like most is that there was absolutely no pain and no tooth structure removed. My veneers were placed right over my original teeth and they hid all the chips and imperfections I used to have!
in Salisbury, MD |
I love working with Dr. Allen. I have worked for him for many years and have seen the level of integrity he has when treating patients. He has had a lot of dental work himself and is very sympathetic to the concerns of his patients. I would not recommend any other dentist on Delmarva!
Fenwick Island, DE |
I have fibro myalgia and everything hurts more than normal people. It causes over sensitivity of the nerves in my body so you can imagine what that's like in the mouth. Dr. Allen is so gentle, caring and kind in both word and action I have had MUCH work done by him basics to root canals to caps. I dare anyone to fine the teeth in my mouth that are caps. You don't have to wait half your life for an app. and when you get there the wait to be seen is only 5or 6 min all staff GREAT! thanks dr.A
Ocean View, DE |
I cannot recommend Dr. Allen highly enough-I'd give him Ten Stars if I could! I began having terrible problems with my teeth even though I was going to my former dentist every 6 months.I saw Dr. Allen for a second opinion and had byte x-rays taken.Seven cavities were found between the teeth! Two teeth were narrowly saved from root canals because the decay was so deep. Dr. Allen is a highly qualified surgeon who can do root canals.He wants to keep your teeth healthy,not to make money on them!!!
Have you seen Dr. William Allen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Allen?