Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Wilkie Paes, DDS
Dr. Paes received his degree in Dental Surgery from the State University of New York at Buffalo, and completed his Residency in General Dentistry at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in New York. He has been proudly serving the Hudson Valley and Dutchess County community since 2006 and is very excited to continue this trend for years to come. Dr. Paes has always taken pride in offering his patients the best technology dentistry has to offer; from digital X-rays, which cuts the radiation down by more than 90% when compared to conventional dental x-rays, to lasers that enhance healing and minimize post-op discomfort. Enhancing patients smiles either through a Single Porcelain Veneer or Full Mouth Reconstruction has been one of the most rewarding aspects of Dentistry for Dr. Paes. Over the years, he has attended several Continuing Education Courses on the subject and continues to keep up with the latest technology. His office is conveniently located in LaGrangeville, NY, where he can serve patients from Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, and Lagrangeville. In addition, Dr. Paes is an active member of ADA, AACD, ICOI, 9th District Dental Assocation, and NYSDA.When he's not spending time with his family, you will probably find him out on the local golf course. He also enjoys playing tennis, raquetball and squash, and watching Football.

1110 Route 55 Ste 107

• MetLife
  • United Concordia
  • United Teacher Associates Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Paes

We are committed to providing Quality, Affordable Dental Care, in a Warm, Friendly Environment. We pride ourselves in creating an environment where all patients receive high quality health care, in a respectful, loving and nurturing environment. We commit to staying honest with our patients, respectful towards each other and towards our patients, and developing an environment where communication and education are encouraged.

In our efforts to offer the best possible care, we have installed a digital X-ray system and an Intra-oral camera that provides comprehensive view of your teeth in real-time. We pledge to be a True Paperless Dental Office, and in our efforts to "Go-Green", we have installed a new iPad Check-in system that takes the hassle out of filling out New Patient paper forms.

We love what we do and it shows. We're here to give you something to smile about. From your first phone call, to the day you walk into our office, our patients become part of our family.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook SUNY
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • SUNY At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Northport Va Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Northport Va Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Paes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Paes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paes to family and friends
Dr. Paes' Performance
Poughkeepsie, NY |
Dentistry has come a long way! I am in exemplary hands with Dr. Paes and his expire staff.
in Lagrangeville, NY |
The whole staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Paes did not talk me into things that were not necessary and he was not pushy. He made sure the health of my teeth came first. I would highly recommend this practice . Thank you Teresa
in Poughquag, NY |
Dr. Paes was very patient and gentle with a tooth that was angry and aggravated. He fixed me up just in time for my business trip and put a plan in place for when I get back. Thank you for the TLC Dr. Paes!
in pleasant valley, NY |
Wow, this is the place to go for all dental needs! I finally found a dentist who is conscientious, efficient and cares about my concerns. I trust his expertise and I just can't say enough great things about this place. The team of oral surgeon, hygienist and front desk are very kind and friendly. I totally recommend this place for a one stop- shop for all dental needs and for the whole family to go to. Thank you so much Dr Paes for a beautiful smile, you're the best!!
in Hopewell Junction, NY |
Love this place! Staff is awesome, helpful, and courteous all of the time. When in the chair they offer sunglasses and a neck pillow. You are always given napkins and assisted with cleaning up your face. I am constantly asked 'Are you ok' during any procedure. Your comfort is their priority. If there is a concern they will address it and work to ease your mind. I don't feel rushed when asking questions about my benefits or options. Wish I didn't have to move so far away this June.
Pleasant Valley, NY |
OFFICE AND STAFF SUPER NICE , CLEAN AND FRIENDLY! TECHNOLOGY IS ADVANCED AND ON A LARGE SCREEN. HOWEVER, I FELT THEY TRY TO UPSELL YOU ON FLUORIDE, SEALANTS ETC.. THAT ARENT COVERED BY INSURANCE. (OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE) ONCE I DENIED ALL UPSELLING, HYGENIST WAS ROUGH WITH CLEANING AND INFECTED MY GUM I WAS IN PAIN FOR 2 WEEKS! I WAS TOLD I NEED A CAVITY FILLED WHICH THERE WAS NONE (I HAD SECOND OPINIONS BY OTHER DENTISTS AND "NO" CAVITY WAS FOUND JUST STAINING AROUND THE TOOTH). DONT BE FOOLED!
Altamont, NY |
He's patient when answering questions and make decisions you comfortable.
Poughkeepsie, NY |
Had another great experience at Town Center Dental. Clean office and exceptional service.
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
Dr. Paes is an exceptional dentist and caring gentleman. He is truly patient with all my questions and concerns. I don't ever feel rushed and actually feel like a valued patient. To top it off the office is staffed with efficient, always pleasant personnel. This is actually the best dentist with the best staff I have ever been to!
Poughkeepsie, NY |
Thorough, thoughtful, and professional.
New York, NY |
Today was my second crown here. Very very pleased with the work. Completely painless and excellent finished job. Highly recommend this Dentist.
in Hopewell Junction |
I have never had a more kinder dentist in my life. Every time I've seen him it has been a great experience. I recently had implants put in everything went so well.
in Poughquag, NY |
I have not been at the dentist in a long time and as a new patient @ Town Center Dental of LaGrange, I felt extremely comfortable and assured. My association started with a great dental hygienist Dawn who was patient and extremely thorough. She explained my current health status of my mouth and the steps needed to proceed for corrections. After my cleaning, I had noticed a considerable difference in my tooth appearance. I highly recommend this dental office.
in Poughkeepsie |
Very comforting dentist for a nervous patient. Has a great understanding of all fears and phobias. A wonderful dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Wilkie Paes, DDS?
Are you Dr. Paes?