Dr. Wesley Powell, DDS

Practices Pediatric Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 45 reviews.
Author:
Amazing. Our first visit and our daughter was comfortable and did not want to leave after the appointment was over!
Author:
The staff is exceptional, Dr. Powell is really nice and trustworthy.
Author:
Fantastic place for kids. Staff is very friendly. Dental hygienists was great with my 2 year old. Quick and painless plus waiting room was very kid-friendly
Author:
We love Dr. Powell and everyone who works in his office. They have always made my daughter feel comfortable and they are all great with kids!
Author:
Very quick and easy filling. Very nice dentistry. Love it!
Author:
Great experience, doctors and staff!! Kids love coming to the dentist!
Author:
Bonnie is a great person she explain to my daughter what she is doing. My daughter is very comfortable with her and the staff. We would recommend dr Powell office
Author:
Great experience Dr.Sheh and staff were awesome, efficient and informed. We were seen quickly after arrival and appointment went well. I would definitely recommend this practice to others.
Author:
Excellent experience..great staff..we loved it!
Author:
Love this place since the 1st day we come! The office is clean and fun for thekids - they actually love and enjoy coming to the Dentist! We are always treated very kindly and enjoy the time we are there! Also they are very good at seeing us at the time our appointment is scheduled. The kids are seen very timely and I feel they respect & value the parents' time! I really appreciate that and will (and have) recommend to everyone!
Author:
Excellent customer service and greatdemeanor with my son! He had a wonderful first experience at thedentist!
Author:
We take our special needs grandson here for cleanings and the technician is fabulous with him. She manages to clean and add fluoride without him having any issues with the procedures
Author:
Super friendly staff, great environment for the kids and all around great dentist trip. To hear the kids say "I want to go back to the dentist" as we were leaving should be all you need to hear!
Author:
I have always been pleased with her visits. She is now 17 and has been a patient since she was 3. From the staff to Dr. Powell. Everyone is courteous. They are very prompt. I'm notified of everything upfront. Thank you for the many years of great service.
Author:
Y'all are always great and pleasant!
Great as always.
Very friendly staff.
Author:
The staff made me and my daughters feel welcome and comfortable. The environment was colorful and pleasant. The visit, itself, was quick and efficient. I had ample time to ask questions and the questions I did ask were answered thoroughly. My kids left happy - what more can I ask from a dentist?
Always great
Great service!!
Author:
My daughter has been Dr. Powell's patient for over 10 years. Dr. Powell and his office staff, especially Lori and Theresa, are professional and friendly, which makes each visit less stressful. The new addition to Dr. Powell's office, Dr. Sheh, is also wonderful. My daughter loves both Dr. Powell and Dr. Sheh.
Author:
We've been coming here for at least 5 years and the visits are efficient, staff professional. We know a lot of people that go to this practice and we'll recommend it as well!
Author:
Wouldn't take my child anywhere else. Always treated with respect and kindness. Unnecessary procedures never recommended.
Author:
Your staff is always in great moods and my kids actually look forward to going! I refer you whenever someone asks for a kids dentist.
Author:
Let me start by saying EVERYONE there is SUPER NICE!! the only thing I don't like is parents aren't allowed back, invitation only....I don't like that. Every parent should be welcomed to come back if they wish.
Author:
My children absolutely love Dr. Powell and the entire staff!! This is huge considering my youngest child is only 3. Finding out that the practice was out of network with my provider was devastating. Due to the quality of service and staff, I have found it well worth the out of pocket expense.
Author:
Always have a great experience with Dr. Powell, Dr. Sheh, and the staff. Everyone is friendly and always has a smile on their face. The office is geared for the kids, and for us we can't beat the location. Dr. Powell came highly recommended, and once we started with the practice, we've never looked back!
Author:
Dt. Powell and his staff always provide such a caring attitude, environment, and staff! They are excellent and so glad I found Dr. Powell's practice many years ago for my son.
Author:
Even with 4 cavaties, everyone was friendly and helpful! ;)
Over all good experience
Author:
Everyone is soo friendly and kind. My children feel very comfortable. Love the waiting area. Extremely time efficient. Thank you.
Author:
My son had a bad experience at another dentist. Dr. Powell and his team were able to calm his fears and now he has no anxiety about going to the dentist. For that alone, I am forever grateful. We've never have to wait, they do a great job and it's always a pleasant atmosphere. I recommend them to everyone.