Dr. Wesley D. Powell, DDS

Dr. Wesley D. Powell, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Male

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Powell practices Pediatric Dentistry at 1 location in Atlanta, GA.

Are you Dr. Powell? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Powell's Experience

Visiting Dr. Powell

Dr. Powell accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Powell's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Powell to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Powell
Dr. Powell's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in Los Angeles, CA |
Bonnie is a great person she explain to my daughter what she is doing. My daughter is very comfortable with her and the staff. We would recommend dr Powell office
in Los Angeles, CA |
Great experience Dr.Sheh and staff were awesome, efficient and informed. We were seen quickly after arrival and appointment went well. I would definitely recommend this practice to others.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Excellent experience..great staff..we loved it!
in Dallas, TX 75221 |
Love this place since the 1st day we come! The office is clean and fun for thekids - they actually love and enjoy coming to the Dentist! We are always treated very kindly and enjoy the time we are there! Also they are very good at seeing us at the time our appointment is scheduled. The kids are seen very timely and I feel they respect & value the parents' time! I really appreciate that and will (and have) recommend to everyone!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Excellent customer service and greatdemeanor with my son! He had a wonderful first experience at thedentist!
in Los Angeles, CA |
We take our special needs grandson here for cleanings and the technician is fabulous with him. She manages to clean and add fluoride without him having any issues with the procedures
in GA 30005 |
Super friendly staff, great environment for the kids and all around great dentist trip. To hear the kids say "I want to go back to the dentist" as we were leaving should be all you need to hear!
in Haymarket VA |
I have always been pleased with her visits. She is now 17 and has been a patient since she was 3. From the staff to Dr. Powell. Everyone is courteous. They are very prompt. I'm notified of everything upfront. Thank you for the many years of great service.
in New York, NY |
Y'all are always great and pleasant!
Great as always.
Very friendly staff.
in New York, NY |
The staff made me and my daughters feel welcome and comfortable. The environment was colorful and pleasant. The visit, itself, was quick and efficient. I had ample time to ask questions and the questions I did ask were answered thoroughly. My kids left happy - what more can I ask from a dentist?
in Norfolk, VA |
Always great
Great service!!
Norfolk, VA |
My daughter has been Dr. Powell's patient for over 10 years. Dr. Powell and his office staff, especially Lori and Theresa, are professional and friendly, which makes each visit less stressful. The new addition to Dr. Powell's office, Dr. Sheh, is also wonderful. My daughter loves both Dr. Powell and Dr. Sheh.
in New York, NY |
We've been coming here for at least 5 years and the visits are efficient, staff professional. We know a lot of people that go to this practice and we'll recommend it as well!
in Ashburn, VA |
Wouldn't take my child anywhere else. Always treated with respect and kindness. Unnecessary procedures never recommended.
San Jose, CA |
Your staff is always in great moods and my kids actually look forward to going! I refer you whenever someone asks for a kids dentist.
Atlanta, GA |
Let me start by saying EVERYONE there is SUPER NICE!! the only thing I don't like is parents aren't allowed back, invitation only....I don't like that. Every parent should be welcomed to come back if they wish.
Atlanta, GA |
My children absolutely love Dr. Powell and the entire staff!! This is huge considering my youngest child is only 3. Finding out that the practice was out of network with my provider was devastating. Due to the quality of service and staff, I have found it well worth the out of pocket expense.
Ashburn, VA |
We had a great experience. The staff was really nice, patient, and professional.
in Atlanta, GA |
Always have a great experience with Dr. Powell, Dr. Sheh, and the staff. Everyone is friendly and always has a smile on their face. The office is geared for the kids, and for us we can't beat the location. Dr. Powell came highly recommended, and once we started with the practice, we've never looked back!
Atlanta, GA |
Dt. Powell and his staff always provide such a caring attitude, environment, and staff! They are excellent and so glad I found Dr. Powell's practice many years ago for my son.
in Atlanta, GA |
Even with 4 cavaties, everyone was friendly and helpful! ;)
Over all good experience
in Atlanta, GA |
Everyone is soo friendly and kind. My children feel very comfortable. Love the waiting area. Extremely time efficient. Thank you.
in Atlanta, GA |
My son had a bad experience at another dentist. Dr. Powell and his team were able to calm his fears and now he has no anxiety about going to the dentist. For that alone, I am forever grateful. We've never have to wait, they do a great job and it's always a pleasant atmosphere. I recommend them to everyone.
Have you seen Dr. Wesley D. Powell, DDS?
Are you Dr. Powell?

Compare Dr. Powell

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Surgery, Trauma
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine
    University of Alabama At Birmingham / School of Dentistry
    Southern Methodist University
  • Other Education
    The McCallie School

Dr. Powell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Powell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Powell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Powell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Powell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Powell

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Powell's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Powell

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients