Dr. Wesley Davis, DDS

Dr. Wesley Davis, DDS

Dentistry | Male

We're proud of the warm, professional atmosphere we've created for you, and we think you'll notice the difference the first time you visit our office. While your comfort is our top priority, Dr. Davis and our team are also committed to staying current with the most up-to-date dental technology and practices so we can provide you with all the benefits that modern dentistry has to offer.

At the office of Wesley R. Davis, DDS, we don't offer one-size-fits-all treatments - we practice dentistry that is completely personalized to address any problem or concern you have. We recognize that each patient is unique, with his or her own specific needs and concerns. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals who love what we do and strive every day to provide our patients with the highest standard of dentistry possible.

"Dentistry is fun! It is very rewarding to provide high quality dentistry to my patients. It's also gratifying to build relationships with my patients that result in me earning their trust and confidence."

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Davis' Experience

Visiting Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
based on 3 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Davis' Performance
in Mount Joy, PA |
I came to Dr Davis through a recommendation. I've had previous bad experiences with dentists in NY. Not only did Dr Davis make me feel comfortable, he was honest and caring. I had extensive work done. Dr Davis refereed me to the perfect oral surgeon, and I now have a full upper denture and can smile again without embarrassment. I am thankful for Dr Davis's care and professionalism! Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Wesley Davis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Davis?

Compare Dr. Davis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Davis says...

Dr. Davis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings