Dr. Wesley Davis, DDS

Dr. Wesley Davis, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Wesley Davis, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hershey, PA. He is 60 years old. Read his story

1036 Cocoa Ave

Hershey, PA 17033

Learn about Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "Dentistry is fun! It is very rewarding to provide high quality dentistry to my patients. It's also gratifying to build relationships with my patients that result in me earning their trust and confidence."

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "We're proud of the warm, professional atmosphere we've created for you, and we think you'll notice the difference the first time you visit our office. While your comfort is our top priority, Dr. Davis and our team are also committed to staying current with the most up-to-date dental technology and practices so we can provide you with all the benefits that modern dentistry has to offer.

At the office of Wesley R. Davis, DDS, we don't offer one-size-fits-all treatments - we practice dentistry that is completely personalized to address any problem or concern you have. We recognize that each patient is unique, with his or her own specific needs and concerns. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals who love what we do and strive every day to provide our patients with the highest standard of dentistry possible."

• Chipped Tooth

• Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Davis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Davis' Performance
in Mount Joy, PA |
I came to Dr Davis through a recommendation. I've had previous bad experiences with dentists in NY. Not only did Dr Davis make me feel comfortable, he was honest and caring. I had extensive work done. Dr Davis refereed me to the perfect oral surgeon, and I now have a full upper denture and can smile again without embarrassment. I am thankful for Dr Davis's care and professionalism! Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Wesley Davis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Davis?