Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD

Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Manasquan, NJ. He practices dentistry.

2517 Highway 35 Bldg P

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blakeslee

Dr. Blakeslee?
Dr. Blakeslee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD
Top notch start to finish to follow up
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
I had my teeth cleaned and a full set of x-rays that were due. The dental hygienist noticed a small dark spot in a molar that had a large filling from a number of years ago. Dr. Blakeslee confirmed that it was a cavity recommended a crown rather than just refilling the hole in order to increase the strength the tooth. Great team work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Great dental experience today. Would highly recommend Dr. Blakeslee for high-quality dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Dr. Blakeslee's credentials are amazing; The scope of his training and continued education, his hosting of world wide dental podcasts with other renowned dental professionals and his interested and knowledgeable staff make him the perfect choice for obtaining the very best oral health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
My sister Denise and I are extremely blessed to have Dr. Blakeslee as our dentist. He along with his office staff are extremely helpful, kind and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
If anyone asks me who I would recommend, I always say Dr. Blakeslee is the best dentist in the area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr Blakeslee. Very professional and knowledgeable. He takes everything into consideration and explains clearly. He is very open and friendly and obviously cares.
Very nice staff. Great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Dr. Blakeslee is a terrific dentist and has an awesome & caring team that supports him. Very knowledgeable & professional staff with cutting edge equipment to ensure healthy teeth & gums for my families future. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
My entire family has been going to Dr Blakeslee for many years. He is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable dentist who is always up to date on the latest techniques. I can't imagine going to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Dr. Blakeslee is a great dentist and a thoughtful, caring man. I’ve been a patient for about 2 Years now and have been very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Wonderful staff and state of the art dentistry. I am impressed with how Dr. Blakeslee is always on top of new techniques or practices. I have never been upsold and have always been very pleased with the quality and appearance of any work that he has done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Dr. Blakeslee is very thorough but cautious and I like how he doesn't "go looking for trouble." I really have a fear of dental procedures but he always explains things clearly and puts me at ease. Great "chairside manner." He keeps up on the latest techniques and innovations. His entire staff is well-trained and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Dr. Blakeslee is a true Pro . Best Denist I ever had .... plus a great personality.. I give him 5 Large Stars . And his office help and dental assistants are truly awesome....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Dr. Wes Blakeslee has always done a terrific job of explaining what was needed and also following through. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a high quality Dental facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Awesome, great , caring, comforting, takes his time, staff friendly and efficient, takes fear out of dentistry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Dr. Blakeslee always give his patients a very detailed explanation of the procedure that you are receiving. He is very careful about pain, always asking if there is any discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Expert in dentistry with great compassion and concern for patients. Excellence in skill, knowledge, and care. Staff is friendly and always helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Blakeslee since 2001, and have always been treated with the utmost professionalism and courtesy by Dr. Blakeslee and his staff. I would and have recommended Dr. Blakeslee in the past, and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Blakeslee, DMD?
Dr Blakeslee and his team are amazing. I have severe anxiety about dental work and he makes sure I am ok and comfortable every time I go in. He is very thorough and makes sure to explain things to me. He is very personable and always asks about myself and my family. He has even called me after hours at home to make sure I am ok after more extensive work. I highly recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Blakeslee?

Insurance accepted