Dr. Wesley Black, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Black

Edward Grimes DDS Inc

6112 E 61st St Tulsa, OK 74136

Dr. Wesley Black, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Tulsa, OK. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Black to book an appointment.

Dr. Black's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Black

4.1

Dr. Black?
What People Say About Dr. Wesley Black, DDS
Dr Black and staff are very friendly and always does a great job, I started going to him because my wife and now I wouldn’t go anywhere else ! He does excellent work.
Gary Cooper – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
I’ve been using Dr Black for the last ten years. I have always been pleased with his work. He has always explained what was going on and I trust him completely with my dental work. I highly recommend him.
Edward – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
Great Staff, Clean Office and Family Friendly! We will never go anywhere else. Dr. Black is very knowledgeable about restoring missing teeth and implants. I am so happy I have found an office that makes me feel comfortable and treats me like family.
Rex in OK – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
Dr. Black and his entire staff are the absolute best! Dr. Blacks bedside manner is by far the best in the business. I went from being terrified of the dentist to never having a worry or concern about going. I've been a patient now for about 10 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. From cleanings to crowns I have never had a better experience. Thank you all!
Tracy Carrell in Shawnee, Ok – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
Dr. Black is extremely down-to-earth with his all of patients. He is the nicest dentist I've ever met and I've highly recommended him to all of my friends and family!!
Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
Dr. Black explained the procedures to me and his staff made me feel comfortable. I don't like going to the dentist, but I felt that I was in good hands and well cared for.
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
Dr. Black is a great dentist! He has done multiple fillings on me and he is very conservative. He is very family friendly and had a good relationship with his patients. I will definately recommend him to others!
Heather c. in owasso – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
He's the best. He treats you like family, because he cares His work is outstanding. I've never had any problems with his work.
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
I drive in from OKC to see Dr. Black- he is worth the drive.
OKC, OK – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
Dr. Black is very trustworthy and very professional! I would recommend him for anyone looking for a dental treatment. Also if you are interested in Cosmetic Dentistry he is the best!!!! Dr. Blacks Hygienist have been with him for 17 years, they are amazing.
Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
After a bunch of work was done he did a root canal on a tooth without letting me know. Next check up when I went to go schedule my appointment the lady said I needed another root canal. Dr never said anything about this to me. I questioned the lady I have had no pain with my teeth. Got a 2nd opinion. The other dentist said no issue no cavities at all. 1.5 years later finally saw new dentist. I now have to have all his work redone because he used "soft feeling and they are falling out. HORRIBLE
Owasso OK – Sep 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?
Dr. Black is a friendly guy to his patients... to his staff, not so much. There were many awkward moments where I sat and listened to him bite his technician's head off, which in turn caused me to question her skills. As far as Dr. Black as a dentist- he explained nothing to me, made major changes to my teeth without my knowing (advise: read EVERY detail of your printed treatment plan BEFORE signing), and made me feel rushed during my appointments. I, personally, am not going back.
Nov 26, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wesley Black, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Black?