Endodontics  |
Dr. Wenfei Wang, DMD
Dr. Wenfei Wang was raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where she also attended the University of Michigan. There, she graduated with a B.S. degree in Chemistry with Honors in Biochemistry in 2008. Following her undergraduate studies, Dr. Wang then attended the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and developed a passion for endodontics. Directly after receiving her D.M.D. degree from Harvard, she was admitted to a prestigious residency in endodontics at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) where she received her specialty training in conventional root canal therapy and microsurgical endodontics. After experiencing much of the country during her educational tenure, she is excited to have returned to her roots in the Midwest. Outside of her career, she is an avid movie-goer and animal lover; however, her favorite hobbies are in the arts – namely painting, charcoal sketching, and her recently developed passion for sketching teeth. You can see some of our Dr. Wang's sketches on the Renovo website!

3000 Woodcreek Dr Ste 130

• Guardian
  • Lincoln
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang specializes in conventional and microsurgical endodontics - a dental specialty frequently used in root canal therapy and related tooth traumas. Renovo Endodontic Studio is recognized for providing exceptional treatment to its patients. We accomplish this by using the latest technology and techniques in a comfortable and non-imposing environment. Our mission is simple: Provide patients with the best endodontic treatment available anywhere.

Dr. Wang is excited to show patients that endodontic treatment (root canals) can be a comfortable, stress-free, and painless experience.

• Endodontics

• Revascularization
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Harvard School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University of California At Los Angeles / School of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Wang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
Dr. Wang's Performance
waukegan, il |
She was fabulous. She explained everything to me and was very nice. I’d highly recommend her!
Romeoville, IL |
Very friendly and fast treatment; explained everything beforehand and managed the numbing injections expertly.
in Carol Stream, IL |
Dr. Wang is very knowledgeable and easy going. Her staff is excellent and friendly as well. I would highly recommend her!
Carpentersville, IL |
This is my second rootcanal with Dr. Wang and she is always so pleasant and explains everything throughly. The experience is fast and pain free which is why I return.
in Geneva |
Very gentle,did an amazing job.
in Plainfield, il |
Dr. Wang was very nice and kind. She explained everything and made me feel comfortable for my first root canal!! And best of all no pain!! I was very happy and pleased with my visit??
in Lombard, IL |
Great personal service. Dr Wenfei explained everything and the work was quick and painless.
in Maple Park, IL |
Dr Wang is very patient and gentle. She explained the plan and process, and consistently ensured my comfort. Highly recommend!
60515 |
She is gently and nice
in Des Plaines, IL |
Great!!!!!!!!!??
in streamwood il |
The BEST experience I've ever had with dental services! The staff and doctor were gentle and so awesome! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone!
Melrose Park, IL |
Dr. Wang diagnosed the cause of the pain and treated the tooth appropriately. She explained what caused the pain and answered my questions.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Great experience. Super fast and efficient
Downers Grove, IL |
Extremely patient, puts your well being first. Walked me through each step of my procedure. Highly recommend dr. Wang.
Downers Grove, IL |
Great experience! Very friendly, patient and knowledgable
in Downers Grove, IL |
I visited the office after I was told by my dentist that I needed a root canal. Dr. Wang confirmed that I did not actually need to have the procedure done as the decay was not significant enough and recommended that I have a filling instead. She saved me, potentially, a lot of time, money, and pain as I typically have quite a bit of sensitivity during numbed procedures. If my tooth were to end up needing a RCT, I'd come back.
in crystal lake,il |
Quick easy and painless. Dr Wang was very professional and explained the procedure before beginning. She placed me at ease.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Very personable and soft spoken
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Wang was friendly and put me at ease right away. She thoroughly answered all my questions and explained the treatment from start to finish.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Explained things really well made me feel comfortable and less anxious about the procedure
in Elgin, IL |
Great skill and bedside manner
Elgin, IL |
Procedure was quik . didn't feel anything.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Dr. Wang was thorough in her explanation of the treatment, problem, and procedure. She was very polite and the procedure was painless.
Elgin, IL |
Very nice and gentle Dr and best experience I've had. I would definitely recommend her to everyone.
in Downers Grove, IL |
She calmed me down and reassured me. the procedure was completely painless. Thank you!
in crystal lake, IL |
Great experience, very professional.
in McHenry Il |
I would definitely recommend Dr Wang to family and friends. Only thing that hurt was shot which was only a pinch really. My experience was very pleasant. Will come back again. Dr Wang explained every thing very well. She is very friendly also.
in Bartlett, IL |
She took her time and explained everything and was patient with my anxiety
Elgin, IL |
Highly recommend. Provided excellent care.
in Elgin, IL |
She was awesome. No pain at all while she fixed me up.
in Mount prospect,IL |
She is very polite and patient with her patients :) It was really a very nice experience for me
Downers Grove, IL |
Took time to explain the process and what to expect. Great bedside manner!
in Downers Grove, IL |
She explained everything that was being done. A very pleasant experience.
in Elgin, IL |
i would definitely recommend Dr Wang the office is beautiful and she was great
in Rockford, IL |
My visit with Dr. Wang was quick, painless, and as much of a pleasure as a root canal could be! I have been to multiple dentists around the country and this was by far the most gentle dental care I have ever received. Her assistants were also very kind, courteous, and helpful. Would recommend for any Endodontic procedure needed!
in Elgin,il |
She was wonderful in every way.
in darien, IL |
Dr Wang is both personable and professional
in Elgin, IL |
Very friendly and informative!
in Elgin, IL |
She is very professional. Moves very fast, pay attention to your needs.
in Lombard, il |
Gentle, very good at what she does, personable.
in Lombard Il |
Explained everything in clear terms, gentle and patient
in McHenry, Il |
She explained what she was going to do in a way I could easily understand. Very reassuring to calm my nervousness.
in Lake Zurich IL |
Made me aware of what was going on with my tooth that needed work. Very friendly and thorough.
in Elgin, IL |
Excellent bedside manner! Very professional!
in glen Ellyn, il |
Very nice. Explained everything before and after.
in Elgin, IL |
Good experience all around. She expands what they did/will do both before and after in a simple to understand way. I recommend Dr. Wang.
in Elgin, IL |
Fast, painless, not scary at all! Thank you!!
in Lisle, IL |
Such a wonderful human being. Made me feel right at home and made she she answered all of my question!
in Lisle, IL |
Great work and an excellent doctor!
Very good
Have you seen Dr. Wenfei Wang, DMD?
Are you Dr. Wang?