Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 47

Dr. Sanger

Wendy Sanger DMD Cosmetic and Family Dentistry

5 Mountain Blvd Ste 1 Warren, NJ 07059

Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Warren, NJ. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Sanger accepts

Dr. Sanger accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Our practice is dedicated to providing the highest standards of dentistry. At our practice your mouth is viewed as part of the whole body. Many diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke and low birth weight in babies have been linked to bacter...

Dr. Sanger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sanger

4.5

Dr. Sanger?
Dr. Sanger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD
Just had a tooth replaced by an implant. The process was so easy. Tooth is like a normal tooth. Sceptic by nature so this was a pleasant surprise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Dr. Sanger is the best! My kids jumped in the car to go there and left with clean teeth saying that they were going to be dentists when they grow up. She is just great with kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I hate going to the dentist. My wife and I tried Dr. Sanger based on a friend's recommendation and we LOVE her! Never felt so comfortable in the chair. Knew we were in the right place the minute we walked in the office. Very professional. Took photos of teeth and explained things. Great first visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I was in so much pain that I was terrified to go to the dentist but in too much pain to not go. A friend recommended Dr. Sanger and not only am I pain free but it was a remarkably stress free visit. Had to write a review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I am always nervous when I go to the dentist. Dr. Sanger is so good at putting your mind at ease that you forget that you are nervous. She just talks to you. It is amazing how words can relax your mind. She never appears to be in a rush even though I know that she has a schedule to keep.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Friendly staff. Office manager is very responsive. Been a patient for years and never have insurance or billing issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Dr. Sanger spent a lot of time trying to come up with a way to fix my teeth that made sense financially and functionally. Her Notre Dame and University of Pennsylvania education were certainly visible to me. Happy to have a smart dentist working on me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Another painless trip to the dentist. Appreciate the staff, efficiency, and expertise of this office. Glad I am a patient here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Best dental appointment ever. Got a text that she was 15 minutes ahead of schedule. I was seated immediately. I had no idea she put the needle in. My filling took less than a half hour and I was back at work in no time. Just appreciate the text and efficiency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
My daughter's tooth hurt and it kept her up all night. Dr. Sanger saw her first thing this morning and my daughter is home eating a sandwich. What a difference a few hours can make.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Been a patient of Dr. Sanger's for years. Once again she is trying to save a tooth for me. Implants just aren't in my budget. So happy that she is willing to work with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I have OCD about cleanliness. This office is immaculate. I have little kids and my youngest was crawling on the floor. I didn't lose my marbles. The back dental rooms are spotless too. Just feel like the way an office looks is a reflection on the person working on me. Just thought I'd post in case someone has the similar issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Just had to say something about Dr. Sanger's staff. Her office manager spent a lot of time fighting an insurance claim that was not paid for by the insurance company. It took several months but was finally paid for. I was not harassed for money during this time. Just really appreciate her time and effort. I would have given up a long time ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Had a tooth that broke. Thought for sure that I would need a crown but I told Dr. Sanger that I really didn't want one and she did a big filling for me. I appreciate her working with my time and money situation. I am sure I will need one eventually but for today I am happy. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I went to Dr. Sanger for a second opinion and I loved her immediately. Just took all my anxiety away and answered all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I love the ease of scheduling appointments on Dr. Sanger's website. I appreciate the online bill pay and the text reminders. Her office texts when she is ahead or behind schedule. Just a sign that she and her staff are up to date and current in all of their work. Office is clean and modern. I am someone with a busy schedule and these things are as important to me as the dentistry. I do have to say that I have never had a dental issue with her work either.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Just had a dental procedure done yesterday. I was totally expecting an awful experience but I was taken on time, the procedure was quick, and I am fine today. Just ate a big sandwich and forgot my mouth was even worked on. You can make your appointments on her website too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Dr. Sanger is an awesome dentist! She's SO professional and very caring. She's also very gentle, which I haven't found in my past dentists. I highly recommend DR. Sanger!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Do not go to this dentist period. Is rude and rough with your mouth. She told me back in the winter I had a large cavity that would require numbing medicine and would turn into a root canal if I didn’t have it taken care of. Well thank god I waited because I just went to another dentist today to get my “large” cavity taken care of and he told me not only that it wasn’t very small but that it went no where near my root so would have no need for any numbing medicine. Scamming patients...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
?I wish all my practitioners including my MDs were more like Dr. Sanger! She is kind and conscientious and an expert at what she does. She has a warmth and optimism about her that is contagious. (I find these qualities to be especially important in a dentist, a professional few people enjoy visiting.) I know many dentists and have visited many offices, and I would say Dr. Sanger and her office rank at the top of her game.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sanger?

• Thu: 12:00pm - 8:00pm