Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD

Dentistry •  Female • Age 48

Dr. Sanger

Wendy Sanger DMD Cosmetic and Family Dentistry

5 Mountain Blvd Ste 1 Warren, NJ 07059

Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Warren, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sanger to book an appointment.

Dr. Sanger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sanger

4.5

Dr. Sanger?
What People Say About Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD
I've worked with Dr. Sanger and she is thoughtful, beautiful, caring and an "A+ dentist. She is a caring wife and mother. I missed her so much!
Kim Cureton in East Orange, NJ – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Just had a tooth replaced by an implant. The process was so easy. Tooth is like a normal tooth. Sceptic by nature so this was a pleasant surprise.
Daryn – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Dr. Sanger is the best! My kids jumped in the car to go there and left with clean teeth saying that they were going to be dentists when they grow up. She is just great with kids.
Lilly – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I hate going to the dentist. My wife and I tried Dr. Sanger based on a friend's recommendation and we LOVE her! Never felt so comfortable in the chair. Knew we were in the right place the minute we walked in the office. Very professional. Took photos of teeth and explained things. Great first visit!
Lenny – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I was in so much pain that I was terrified to go to the dentist but in too much pain to not go. A friend recommended Dr. Sanger and not only am I pain free but it was a remarkably stress free visit. Had to write a review.
Peter – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I am always nervous when I go to the dentist. Dr. Sanger is so good at putting your mind at ease that you forget that you are nervous. She just talks to you. It is amazing how words can relax your mind. She never appears to be in a rush even though I know that she has a schedule to keep.
Mark – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Friendly staff. Office manager is very responsive. Been a patient for years and never have insurance or billing issues.
Barbara – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Dr. Sanger spent a lot of time trying to come up with a way to fix my teeth that made sense financially and functionally. Her Notre Dame and University of Pennsylvania education were certainly visible to me. Happy to have a smart dentist working on me!
Charles – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Another painless trip to the dentist. Appreciate the staff, efficiency, and expertise of this office. Glad I am a patient here.
David G – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Best dental appointment ever. Got a text that she was 15 minutes ahead of schedule. I was seated immediately. I had no idea she put the needle in. My filling took less than a half hour and I was back at work in no time. Just appreciate the text and efficiency.
Justin – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
My daughter's tooth hurt and it kept her up all night. Dr. Sanger saw her first thing this morning and my daughter is home eating a sandwich. What a difference a few hours can make.
Jessie – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Been a patient of Dr. Sanger's for years. Once again she is trying to save a tooth for me. Implants just aren't in my budget. So happy that she is willing to work with me.
Marcy – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I have OCD about cleanliness. This office is immaculate. I have little kids and my youngest was crawling on the floor. I didn't lose my marbles. The back dental rooms are spotless too. Just feel like the way an office looks is a reflection on the person working on me. Just thought I'd post in case someone has the similar issues.
John M. – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Just had to say something about Dr. Sanger's staff. Her office manager spent a lot of time fighting an insurance claim that was not paid for by the insurance company. It took several months but was finally paid for. I was not harassed for money during this time. Just really appreciate her time and effort. I would have given up a long time ago.
Sherry J – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Had a tooth that broke. Thought for sure that I would need a crown but I told Dr. Sanger that I really didn't want one and she did a big filling for me. I appreciate her working with my time and money situation. I am sure I will need one eventually but for today I am happy. Thank you!
Matt M. – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I went to Dr. Sanger for a second opinion and I loved her immediately. Just took all my anxiety away and answered all of my questions.
Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
I love the ease of scheduling appointments on Dr. Sanger's website. I appreciate the online bill pay and the text reminders. Her office texts when she is ahead or behind schedule. Just a sign that she and her staff are up to date and current in all of their work. Office is clean and modern. I am someone with a busy schedule and these things are as important to me as the dentistry. I do have to say that I have never had a dental issue with her work either.
G. Badger in NJ – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Just had a dental procedure done yesterday. I was totally expecting an awful experience but I was taken on time, the procedure was quick, and I am fine today. Just ate a big sandwich and forgot my mouth was even worked on. You can make your appointments on her website too.
John F in NJ – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Dr. Sanger is an awesome dentist! She's SO professional and very caring. She's also very gentle, which I haven't found in my past dentists. I highly recommend DR. Sanger!!
Terry McClellan – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?
Do not go to this dentist period. Is rude and rough with your mouth. She told me back in the winter I had a large cavity that would require numbing medicine and would turn into a root canal if I didn’t have it taken care of. Well thank god I waited because I just went to another dentist today to get my “large” cavity taken care of and he told me not only that it wasn’t very small but that it went no where near my root so would have no need for any numbing medicine. Scamming patients...
Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Sanger, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sanger?

Our practice is dedicated to providing the highest standards of dentistry. At our practice your mouth is viewed as part of the whole body. Many diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke and low birth weight in babies have been linked to bacter...