Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Dr. Wen Lu, DDS
Dr. Wen Lu is a long-time Chicago native. She grew up on the North Shore and attended New Trier High School. After New Trier, Dr. Lu traveled a few miles south to Northwestern University, where she graduated early with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering with Honors. Dr. Lu knew immediately then that her calling is dentistry. Dr. Lu is drawn to dentistry as the medical field which marries art and science with life-changing impact. She subsequently traveled a few more miles south to the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Dentistry, where she completed her Doctor of Dental Surgery. The powerful combination of Dentistry and Chemical Engineering provides Dr. Lu with special insight and understanding into the rapid advancements in new dental materials, techniques, and technologies. Since graduating with her Doctor of Dental Surgery, Dr. Lu has concentrated her practice in General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry. Dr. Lu has worked in downtown Chicago, West Suburbs, and North Shore for over 17 years including over 15 years of surgical and restorative experience in implant dentistry. Prior to her office in Bloomingdale, Dr. Lu partnered on Michigan Avenue with world-leading dental specialists and plastic surgeons. Dr. Lu is wholeheartedly committed to excellence. She has completed advanced courses in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry at Harvard University. She has also completed two select Residencies in Implantology, and extensive accredited continuing education in Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Lu is a trained CEREC doctor who provides world-class implant solutions via the advanced integration of CBCT and CAD-CAM technology. She is a certified dentist who offers botox and dermal fillers for oral facial pain, bruxism, and dental-facial esthetics. Dr. Lu maintains active memberships in the following professional associations: American Dental Association Chicago Dental Society Illinois State Dental Society American Academy of Implant Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Facial Esthetics Fellow, International Academy of Dental Implantology Just as importantly, Dr. Lu is committed to community service. She has participated in volunteer missions to Central America, where in many cases, she was the first dentist ever seen by these remote villages. Dr. Lu also serves senior citizens at a North Shore retirement center. Today dentistry has rapidly moved into the 21st Century. Ongoing advancements in dental science, materials, technologies, and techniques have opened up amazing new possibilities, choices, and comfort for patient care. Dr. Lu is excited to have the opportunity to share these sophisticated innovations with you!

303 E Army Trail Rd Ste 421

Bloomingdale, IL 60108

Learn about Dr. Lu

At Arden Dental Center, we put people first.  We love our patients and our team.

As a team, integrity is the bedrock of our practice.  We strive for excellence, challenging the status quo and always growing, as we serve our community.

As the trusted advocate, our promise is to provide world-class dental solutions and results that make our patients happy, healthy, and beautiful beyond what they imagine is possible.

Our satisfaction comes when patients give their friendship, loyalty, and good words as ambassadors for our care.

Through our efforts, we create transformative experiences to all those we touch.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • International Academy of Dental Implantology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Harvard School of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Lu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lu has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Filipino
  • German
  • Mandarin

Dr. Lu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lu to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Lu's Performance
in Bolingbrook il |
I always had crowded teeth. Dr lu went over Clear correct to straighten my teeth, she explained to me thoroughly . I had a few bad experiences at the dentist in my life and i was bit nervous. I was comforted by Jennie, She took my impressions and i didn't gag. Every step i was guided by Dr Lu and even though i wanted to move ahead faster but Dr Lu was always there for my well being and guided me not to move faster in my treatment due to root resorption. Its been 4 months and I am loving my teeth
Carol Stream |
I went to Dr. Lu due to the review on this website. I was able to get an appt right away, but it went downhill after that. I asked the office to request my patient history and called 3 times before the appt to confirm they had it. They assured me they had and when I arrived they hadn't even contacted my previous dentist. Furthermore they assured me they were in-network and when the doctor reviewed a quote with me, she said she wasn't in network for my insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Wen Lu, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lu?