Dr. Wayne St Hill, DDS

Dr. Wayne St Hill, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 66 years old

13 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. St Hill practices Dentistry at 1 location in Stone Ridge, NY.

Are you Dr. St Hill? Add your own statement here.

Dr. St Hill's Experience

Experience with Dr. St Hill
Dr. St Hill's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (11)
in Stamford, NY |
Dr St.Hill was absolutely amazing with my daughter, while we were visiting family my daughter, fell and slammed on her face while rideing her bike with her cousins ,causing serious damage. We called a bunch of Dentist in the area,and not 1 had an emergency opening and all told us it's sound like she should be seen by an oral surgeon, after several more phone calls we finally got a same day appointment with Dr.St.hill, the doctor and his staff were polite, caring and ,reassuring to our Grace. 5?
in New Paltz, NY |
Dr. St hill is great my family and I travel almost 2 hours to his office
in New Paltz, NY |
Dr. St Hill has been my dentist since I was a I relocated to the area. I always had a fear of the dentist until I met Dr. St Hill. He is such a patient and gentle dentist. He always makes me feel very comfortable and takes his time explaining what procedures will be done. I recently had all of my wisdom teeth removed. Dr. St Hill and his staff were excellent during the entire process and really helped me feel at ease.
New York, NY |
Dr. St. Hill is amazing! Dr. St. Hill and his staff were extremely friendly. From patient education that was presented to me in the chair on the over head screen to the instant viewing of my X-rays that were done digitally.Makes it extremely comfortable to be in the chair. I was so comfortable and at ease when he was doing work I started to fall asleep, talk about amazing! I wouldn't be able to believe a patient could have a problem in this office unless they were a problematic patient. 5 stars!
in Kingston, NY |
I am a patient of Dr Wayne St Hill for a few years now , and I would like to express my opinion of a very professional dentist , chair side manner is top notch and very well spoken , kind , courteous of any questions you need to ask he makes you comfortable and answers your every questions , very satisfied with all the work he has done and never had any pain ...
Stone Ridge, NY |
Mumbles, hard to understand. Extremely rude. Should learn to be nicer to the people around him. Very disappointing, won't be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Wayne St Hill, DDS?
Are you Dr. St Hill?

Compare Dr. St Hill

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. St Hill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. St Hill does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. St Hill and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• French

Dr. St Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. St Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. St Hill does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. St Hill and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.