Dr. Wayne St Hill, DDS

Dr. Wayne St Hill, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Wayne St Hill, DDS is a dentist who practices in Stone Ridge, NY. He is 67 years old.

10 Gagnon Dr

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. St Hill

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. St Hill is unavailable at this time.

Dr. St Hill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. St Hill has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. St Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. St Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. St Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. St Hill to family and friends
2.8
Dr. St Hill's Performance
in NY |
My experience was truly second to none. Dr. St. Hill was incredibly helpful, thorough and informative. Found my dentist for life. :)
in New Paltz, NY |
DO NOT GO. Received a front tooth crown like a walrus bucktooth. Said they'd give the money back to my insurance if I got a second opinion. I did, and apparently they kept the money because my insurance won't pay SmileZone for the excellent crown I received. So they are paid for terrible work.
very pleasant
Up state New York |
Dr St Hill is one of the best dentist there is , chair side manner is perfect and his assistant the young man is also perfect. Kind and gentle , I was always afraid of the dentist , but coming to Stone Ridge Dentristry is so relaxing and virtuality pain free , I highly recommend if you are looking for a Dentrist , give his office a try You will be happy and worry free , he is kind , respectful of your wishes and compassionate ...
in Newburgh |
Dr.st hill is very compatione his takes time treating his patients. This is my opinion about Dr. St Hill
in Stamford, NY |
Dr St.Hill was absolutely amazing with my daughter, while we were visiting family my daughter, fell and slammed on her face while rideing her bike with her cousins ,causing serious damage. We called a bunch of Dentist in the area,and not 1 had an emergency opening and all told us it's sound like she should be seen by an oral surgeon, after several more phone calls we finally got a same day appointment with Dr.St.hill, the doctor and his staff were polite, caring and ,reassuring to our Grace. 5?
in New Paltz, NY |
Dr. St Hill has been my dentist since I was a I relocated to the area. I always had a fear of the dentist until I met Dr. St Hill. He is such a patient and gentle dentist. He always makes me feel very comfortable and takes his time explaining what procedures will be done. I recently had all of my wisdom teeth removed. Dr. St Hill and his staff were excellent during the entire process and really helped me feel at ease.
New York, NY |
Dr. St. Hill is amazing! Dr. St. Hill and his staff were extremely friendly. From patient education that was presented to me in the chair on the over head screen to the instant viewing of my X-rays that were done digitally.Makes it extremely comfortable to be in the chair. I was so comfortable and at ease when he was doing work I started to fall asleep, talk about amazing! I wouldn't be able to believe a patient could have a problem in this office unless they were a problematic patient. 5 stars!
Stone Ridge, NY |
Mumbles, hard to understand. Extremely rude. Should learn to be nicer to the people around him. Very disappointing, won't be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Wayne St Hill, DDS?
Are you Dr. St Hill?