Dr. Wayne Harper, DDS

Dr. Wayne Harper, DDS

Dentistry  |

Wayne Christopher Harper is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care started practicing 1985. Ocala dentist, Dr. Wayne Harper DDS has been practicing general dentistry & cosmetic dentistry in Ocala, Fl for over 28 years, since 1985. He received his undergraduate degree from the SUNY at Stony Brook and attended dental school at Emory University in Atlanta. Dr. Wayne Harper moved to Florida in 1984 and practiced in Ormond Beach until moving to Ocala to open his new practice. Dr. Wayne Harper has attended post graduate courses at the L.D. Pankey Institute, Peter Dawson continuum, and holds a fellowship (LVIF) from the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. He has traveled to the Dominican Republic with the “Smiles For Hope” program and also participates yearly in the “Smiles For Life” children charities. Ocala dentist, Dr. Wayne Harper regularly attends many advanced continuing education courses with his Team to improve their skills and techniques in providing State Of The Art Dentistry to our family of patients! Dr. Wayne Harper cares about helping you maintain a great oral health. He and his wife Debbie, have three great children, a son two daughters and a son-in-law. In his spare time Ocala dentist, Dr. Wayne Harper likes to travel, play golf, ski and scuba dive. He also donates much of his free time to various dental charities as the need arises. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Fellow - Las Vegas Institute American Dental Association Florida Dental Association Marion County Dental Association Central District Dental Association International Association of Physiological Aesthetics AWARDS AND ACCOLADES Fellow - Las Vegas Institute

Wayne C. Harper DDS

1800 SE 17th St Ste 602

Ocala, FL 34471

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Harper

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Harper Been coming here forever, always a great visit.

This content was provided by Dr. Harper Dr. Harper and his stuff are incredible. The passion they have for dentistry shows through in their work. They are educated and precise in their field.

This content was provided by Dr. Harper Not only is Dr. Harper thorough and efficient; but, all of his staff meets his same high standards.

This content was provided by Dr. Harper "Dr. Wayne Harper is your Ocala, Florida cosmetic dentist. We provide you with the comfort and care needed to make your oral health and cosmetic dentistry dreams a reality in Ocala. Our team and our office are especially focused to make your cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry and sedation dentistry experiences positive for those from The Villages and Gainesville."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

• SUNY at Stony Brook - BS Liberal Arts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Emory University School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Harper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harper to family and friends
Dr. Harper's Performance
in Ocala FL |
The entire Dental Team - friendly and warm. Dr Harper and his team are extremely knowledgeable in their field. I've recently had to change hygienists after almost 20 years- my new hygienist With Dr Harpers office is extremely gentle and thorough - my first visit was beyond successful. I never once felt the stress of a dental appointment - more so like a visit with long lost family. Highly recommend to anyone. Looking forward to my next visit!
Dr. Harper and his staff are always friendly and willing to work with work schedules for scheduling. I feel very comfident with his knowledge and recommendations for my dental needs. He is compassionate and gentle in his technique and I am very pleased with my care.
From the front desk staff, dental assistants and Dr. Harper himself, this office is second to none. Having moved to Florida from the NY, needing dental work, I was very disappointed with several dentists from office staff, cleanliness, and professional ability that I tried in Florida. Fortunately, a dental sales representative recommended Dr. Harper to me when I told the rep. that I was moving to Ocala. Dr. Harper has such an easy going manner and always keeps you informe...
Oustanding experience, very lucky to be sent to this office from Dr. Brooks.
He's been great!
The staff always goes above and beyond to make each visit a pleasant experience.
Over 20 years and always outstanding care.
I had a bit of out of the norm work needing done, Dr. Harper and is staff worked hard to get the information they needed to insure an excellent job be done. They went over and above what anyone would expect on finding out past info from prior dentist in Jax, Fl. Everything is going along wonderful!
wonderful
All of my mouth is crowns or a partial except for three teeth. Dr. Harper and his staff have handled me with professional kid gloves because they know of my fear in the dental office. He is the most caring dentist I have ever had. He has explained all procedures to me and tried in vain to save some of my teeth. I have dry mouth and decay is a certainty for me. When I had to have extractions for a bridge, his assistant Mary Ann would pat my shoulder and she had tears ...
only dentist ive ever wanted to see
i have been going to Dr Harper for 15 yrs and its always a pleasure each visit, especially being no one like to go to the dentist. Always a happy atmosphere and same staff forever.
very good
It was great
great
Professional with care.
Great, I have great confidence.
Been coming here forever, always a great visit.
the best staff & dentist explains everything while hes doing it
Great doctor and Team! Everyone I was in contact with was extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile.
in Ocala, FL |
Best experience i have ever had at a dental office. Dr. Harper and his staff are true professionals who care about their patients unlike anything I have seen. They are up-front and let you know what is going on at every step. I was amazed at the technology that he uses in his office. I was able to see what was going on and what he was doing. He explained everything and answered all my questions. His assistant Pam is just wonderful. Him and her work together without missing a beat. Thanks
in Northville, MI |
Dr. Harper and his team are truly an exceptional practice! I am a dental hygienist in Michigan and after visiting his office and discussing my husband's case and options, we decided to have Dr. Harper reconstruct his upper and lower teeth. We made the right decision with this investment! He truly is a master of his craft. With my 40 yrs working in dental offices, I can tell you, his training and talent to be qualified to create such beautiful smiles is unparalleled in the field of dentistry! .
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Harper and his staff operate a professional and well functioning dental practice. My husband and I have been patients of his for almost twenty years. We have been extremely satisfied with the services that he provides. His staff makes you feel like you are their top priority and treat you like family. If you or someone you know is new to the area or simply looking for a dental team, we suggest you give them a try. You will always leave their office with a smile. Paige/Dave Falcone
Have you seen Dr. Wayne Harper, DDS?

Visit Dr. Harper

Dr. Harper accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.