Dr. Wayman Brown, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Wayman Brown, DDS
Dr. Wayman Brown, DDS is a dentist who practices in Glenn Dale, MD. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Doctors Community Hospital, Prince George's Hospital Center, Anne Arundel Medical Center and Holy Cross Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

We offer the latest techniques and technology available in many areas of cosmetic dentistry, including veneers, whitening, crowns, bridges, bonding and implants. We recognize that each case is unique, and we customize your treatment to ensure we are meeting all of your needs. Thank you for choosing Progressive Dental Solutions to give you a reason to smile again!

Dr. Brown's Experience

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Brown is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Brown's Performance
    GOOD
in Capitol Heights, MD |
I recently had a root canal. I was a little anxious because I was awake for the procedure. My fears were eased as Dr. Brown explained each procedure along the way. I felt nothing other than the pinch of the needle to numb my gums. I wasn't in pain either afterwards. Just a slight ache, so I took 1 Ibuprofen about 3 hours after the procedure as a precautionary measure. After that, no pain at all. The office is always clean and the staff is friendly. I would highly recommend his services.
in Bowie, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Browns for many years. I find him and his staff extremely warm and personable. My teeth and gums are in excellent condition due to Dr. Brown, my dental hygienist and my semi-annual checkups. I recently had a procedure done which caused me a great deal of anxiety. Dr. Brown spoke with me about the procedure before hand and explained it step by step as he was performing it. Piece of cake. I love Dr. Brown and his team and recommend him without hesitation.
in Bowie, MD |
Terrible customer service ! He allowed his receptionist to be very nasty and rude . She didn't have the knowledge to verify insurance through our insurance company if need be . Very impolite and I would not refer anyone to them . He has lost a customer .
in Fort Washington, MD |
Great staff and doctor. Lately technology. Very pleased with experience.
Have you seen Dr. Wayman Brown, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Chipped Tooth

St Elizabeths Hospital

Completed in 1995

Hampton University

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings