Dr. Warren Stinson, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Warren Stinson, DDS

Dentistry | Male

113 E Broadway Blvd Jefferson City, TN 37760 Get Directions

Dr. Warren Stinson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Jefferson City, TN. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stinson to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Stinson's Performance
in Waynesville,n.c. |
Each time I go since the first time in 2003 He know me by my first name. He gets the job done .everytime I go they x-eat my teeth,then if he's not happy with their x-eat he x-rays it again his self to be sure.then noon -baby the bad theeth are gone. I trust him totally. Keep up the good doc.see you in about 2weeks for three teeth for you to pull.
in Knoxville,TN |
Been there many times always takes good care of me. I'll be back for sure :-)
in Newport, TN |
Dr Stinson was fast an friendly as was his staff except for the receptionist she was rude an hateful from the minute we got there until we left. Most unfriendly person I have ever meet.
in Jefferson City |
I spent over $1800 on having 6 teeth pulled and a lower denture. The lower denture came back do huge it barely fit in my mouth....it flops around like crazy. I want back for my free alignment and absolutely nothing changed!! I went back today and he wanted to charge me $85 Even tho the FREE alignment was a joke. I told him very nicely that didn't think I should have to pay since the first alignment changed nothing, he said good bye and tossed my denture at me and walked out!What a rude man!
in New Market, Tennessee |
No patience for children. Very unprofessional. My child had a sore tooth. This guy comes in and pokes it with his instrument and my child stops him before he reaches into his mouth again to ask what he's doing. Drops his tools, says guess he's not ready, let me know if he changes his mind and then storms out of the room. My son is now crying in his bedroom. Thanks for nothing Stinson.
in Jefferson City, TN |
I called for an emergency dental appointment and they told me to right in. I filled out paperwork as a walk-in and waited about 15 minutes. They were a very efficient team. Dr. Stinson was very kind and friendly, and he got me fixed up quickly.
in knoxville tn |
Everything went great havw since him a couple time already
Have you seen Dr. Warren Stinson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Stinson?

Compare Dr. Stinson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Stinson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Stinson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stinson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Tennessee

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Stinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Stinson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Stinson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.