Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 53

Dr. Schacter

Schacter Orthodontics

6342 Fallbrook Ave Ste 201 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Woodland Hills, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schacter to book an appointment.

Dr. Schacter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schacter

Dr. Schacter
My two daughters had orthodontics treatments with Dr. Warren Schacter and Robert Schacter. It's a family team practice of father and son,excellent results, very thorough in their work, girls were given special attention and that interaction made the whole treatment experience fun and less painful . Hard to find place where your child interacts with doctor and not being rushed and listens to the child and what's going on in their lives. Very accommodating with appointments, pleasant office support team,very clean and modern office with latest equipment and techniques. Dr.Warren Schacter is the best you can trust with your child's orthodontics needs.
Elizabeth and Victoria M. – Sep 11, 2021
Best orthodontist ever! Highly recommend him.
Elaine Sucgang – Apr 10, 2021
Schacter Orthodontics is a real class act. I was referred to them by Woodland Hills Family Dental (so also a shout out to them). I walked in with molars that were banked inward so much that it became difficult to chew food (thanks to the arrival of wisdom teeth in my early twenties and me not wearing my retainers the first time around!). As a financial analyst I have an eye for detail, and can personally testify that Warren Schacter also has this quality, and is in fact brilliant in this way. I was able to communicate to him the fine details of how I wanted my teeth to be moved. He listened, acknowledged this, and threw in some of his professional input and ideas, ultimately culminating into the best possible job he could have done. Now, I'm getting compliments on my smile left and right and can actually chew food again! A job well done and great office environment made me happy to spend every dollar I did at Schacter Orthodontics.
Chase Packer – Jun 17, 2020
Schacter Orthodontics is without a doubt the premier orthodontic practice in the valley. After consulting all the well-known orthodontists for my daughter, once we met with Dr. Schacter and Dr. Warren we knew we were in the absolute best hands. My daughter wasn’t the most straight-forward case, yet just finished treatment after 2 phases and has the most beautifully straightened teeth and smile. Dr. Warren is kind, gentle, funny, and welcoming. He’s great with kids AND parents. His professional demeanor is a cut above and I appreciate how he walked us through every step of treatment, was always available and willing to answer any questions and only had my daughter’s best interests at heart. You can’t go wrong with Schacter Orthodontics!
Audrey Y. – Jan 27, 2020
Dr. Schacter is a family tradition for us. He was our family orthodontist in the 1970’s and 1980’s. My brother has taken his children to Dr. Schacter and when it came time for our kids to require orthodontic treatment there was no other Orthodontist I would consider. No gimmicks, no empty promises just years of experience, quality care and super nice people. Dr. Schacter once shared with me that his Mother told him, “if you want to be happy then work for yourself”. He truly embraced that because it is clear that both Dr. Robert and Dr. Warren love what they do and truly care about their patient’s. Four kids, 15 years and we are done and extremely satisfied. Thank you Dr. Schacter and Dr. Warren for your gifting our kids with beautiful smiles!
R. Copeland – Nov 02, 2019
My two sons have had the most phenomenal experience with Drs. Robert and Warren Schacter. I asked my sixteen year old, who just completed his treatment, to write about his time with this incredible father and son team. "My mum took the time to tour any and all orthodonists in our reach, to find just the right one. She determined that Schacter Orthodontics was the only place worthy of our business. And she was right. The dental assistants and office staff are so passionate and invested; it's obvious they want to provide the best treatment possible. The office has personal touches, like Matisse the therapy dog whose job it is to comfort nervous patients. And it's so special to have a doctor who calls his patients after a procedure to make sure they're comfortable and that all their questions and concerns are addressed. My mind was blown when, the day they took off my braces, I was handed a goodie bag full of all the candies that had been off limits to me during my treatment.
Marla L. – Oct 14, 2019
Dr. Warren and Dr. Robert Schacter were very professional. After over a year now, my daughter just completed her treatment (Braces). We are very happy about the results and we don’t have any doubts to recommend them.
M. Sarvian – Jan 18, 2019
We came to Dr Schacter after using another orthodontists who had no idea what he was doing. After one month of using Dr Schacter, my son began to notice changes. The office is fun and inviting and the doctors always explained what they were doing and why. . My son just completed his time with braces and his teeth look wonderful. I highly recommend Schacter Orthodontics!
Ricki B. – Oct 16, 2018
My grandson was a patience of Dr. Schacter, and he came away with beautiful teeth. He loved the doctor as his questions were always answered. The Doctor is very kind and caring. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence that they will be happy with their outcome. As I've said, Great doctor and wonderful man.
Gloria Stoddard – Aug 19, 2018
Dr. Schacter is a caring, dedicated and compassionate orthodontist. My three children love coming to his office with joy. His office staff are very accommodating to busy family schedules. They return phone calls right away and make sure my needs are met. Dr. Schacter is thorough and meticulous about his work. He is an excellent orthodontist. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.
Elizabeth Kim in West Hills, CA – Jun 29, 2018
love my teeth now.
Sep 29, 2017
Good!
Aug 25, 2017
amazing teeth care
Aug 17, 2017
Superman in disguise....can calm even the most agitated child or stressed parent, and gentle as a butterfly.
Aug 11, 2017
I remember he told me I would be on of his hardest cases but he never once complained and paced it perfectly.He took the time to explain everything he was doing and went into more depth when I asked.He is great with talking to his patients.Evrytime I come he greets me happily, always remembers what is new.He care so much about me and its not fake. I always looked forward to coming and knew he would be so kind and take good care of me.I have more to say but can't fit. ;)
Aug 03, 2017
good at stuff
Jul 25, 2017
AMAZING
Jul 12, 2017
Great visit everytime
Jul 06, 2017
My kids are all comfortable coming to Dr. Schacter and know he will always answer their questions.
Jun 22, 2017
I am on my second child in the office. He has been wonderful on every visit. Once we called for an emergency on the weekend, he was more than nice about it and was able to help us with our situation. The office is friendly and family like. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for an orthodontist.
Jun 14, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Schacter?

We believe that facial balance, straight teeth and proper alignment of the jaws are important for better self-esteem and overall general health.

Dr. Warren Schacter was born and raised in the West San Fernando Valley. He attended UC San Diego where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics