Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS

Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS is a dentist who practices in Woodland Hills, CA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Read his story

Schacter Orthodontics Adc

6342 Fallbrook Ave Ste 201

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Schacter

Dr. Schacter's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schacter "Dr. Warren Schacter was born and raised in the West San Fernando Valley. He attended UC San Diego where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science Degree. He received his DDS degree with honors from UCLA School of Dentistry in 1994 and continued his education completing his Master of Science in Orthodontics also with honors from USC in 1997. Upon graduation, he joined his father in practice in Woodland Hills. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, a member of the Southern California Angle Society, and an assistant professor in the Graduate Orthodontic Department at USC, where he recently received the 2010 Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award. In his spare time, he enjoys mountain biking, skiing, volunteering at dog rescues, hiking with his wife and of course playing with his sons, Benjamin and Matthew."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Schacter Thank you so much for making me feel so great about myself. You helped me gain a lot of confidence. Now, when people look at me, they don’t see my buck teeth, they see my new, white, straight smile. Just makes me want to smile all day.

Thanks so much. To say the least … I’d do it all over again, not just because the outcome is so great, but because you all were so thoughtful and accommodating throughout my treatment. I love my smile!

"We believe that facial balance, straight teeth and proper alignment of the jaws are important for better self-esteem and overall general health.

At Schacter Orthodontics we personalize and customize our treatment to our patient's individual needs and goals, and are dedicated to providing the best orthodontic care to those who desire the best for themselves.

We look forward to meeting you and we know your relationship with our office will be an effective and a very satisfying one."

• Orthodontics

• Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Palatal Expander
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California, San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Schacter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schacter has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Schacter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schacter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schacter's Reviews

Average wait time

love my teeth now.
Good!
amazing teeth care
Superman in disguise....can calm even the most agitated child or stressed parent, and gentle as a butterfly.
I remember he told me I would be on of his hardest cases but he never once complained and paced it perfectly.He took the time to explain everything he was doing and went into more depth when I asked.He is great with talking to his patients.Evrytime I come he greets me happily, always remembers what...more

Are you Dr. Schacter?

Visit Dr. Schacter

Dr. Schacter accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.