Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 55

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Woodland Hills, CA and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA) in 1994. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS

Schacter Orthodontics Adc

6342 Fallbrook Ave Ste 201 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Dr. Schacter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schacter

He delivered what he promised...
I think the best experience is one that goes according to plan. Mine went perfectly. The appointments went exactly as Dr. Schacter said they would. After 3-4 visits being smooth I kind of came to expect it and then he delivered. When it came to cosmetics he did what I requested which kind of surprised me at first. Even though the tweaks I suggested weren't outrageous he respected my wishes and made them happen. Simply, I'm impressed. I went in apprehensive and left with the smile I wanted. I couldn't be happier.
T.J. – Sep 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
I cannot recommend Schacter Orthodontics highly enough! Both of my kids had excellent experiences working with Drs. Warren and Robert and all of their staff. One child was really complicated and the other simple and both had wonderful experiences here. The doctors are very patient, understanding, and flexible with the kids as well as highly practical with their recommended treatment plans. Going to appointments was always a super-pleasant experience. And now their teeth look great! I highly recommend them!
Erin M – Nov 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Dr. Schacter & his office is the BEST! Not only is the staff amazing, friendly and nice, BUT, the care is great too! You should see my son's smile AMAZING!!! Thank you Dr. Schacter!!
Nickey – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
When my husband and I were interviewing orthodontics providers for our teenager, Schacter Orthodontics really stood out because they were the only facility that we felt really gave us an honest assessment on our daughter's need for braces (no high pressure pitches or sells like other facilities we had consultations at). We were also struck by the friendliness of the staff and the kindness and easy going nature of both Dr. Schacters (they are a father and son team). The staff is very accommodating, and Dr. Schacter even offered and came in just to remove my daughter's braces for her senior photo and then put them back on afterwards (free of charge)! My daughter just had her braces taken off and we are beyond pleased with the results. Dr. Schacter gave her a beautiful smile, and the entire experience was really just a pleasure. I cannot recommend Schacter Orthodontics enough. They really raise the bar. A business that really puts the customer/patient first, deserves my recommendation!
Mimi Roberts – Oct 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
My two daughters had orthodontics treatments with Dr. Warren Schacter and Robert Schacter. It's a family team practice of father and son,excellent results, very thorough in their work, girls were given special attention and that interaction made the whole treatment experience fun and less painful . Hard to find place where your child interacts with doctor and not being rushed and listens to the child and what's going on in their lives. Very accommodating with appointments, pleasant office support team,very clean and modern office with latest equipment and techniques. Dr.Warren Schacter is the best you can trust with your child's orthodontics needs.
Elizabeth and Victoria M. – Sep 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Best orthodontist ever! Highly recommend him.
Elaine Sucgang – Apr 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Schacter Orthodontics is a real class act. I was referred to them by Woodland Hills Family Dental (so also a shout out to them). I walked in with molars that were banked inward so much that it became difficult to chew food (thanks to the arrival of wisdom teeth in my early twenties and me not wearing my retainers the first time around!). As a financial analyst I have an eye for detail, and can personally testify that Warren Schacter also has this quality, and is in fact brilliant in this way. I was able to communicate to him the fine details of how I wanted my teeth to be moved. He listened, acknowledged this, and threw in some of his professional input and ideas, ultimately culminating into the best possible job he could have done. Now, I'm getting compliments on my smile left and right and can actually chew food again! A job well done and great office environment made me happy to spend every dollar I did at Schacter Orthodontics.
Chase Packer – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Schacter Orthodontics is without a doubt the premier orthodontic practice in the valley. After consulting all the well-known orthodontists for my daughter, once we met with Dr. Schacter and Dr. Warren we knew we were in the absolute best hands. My daughter wasn’t the most straight-forward case, yet just finished treatment after 2 phases and has the most beautifully straightened teeth and smile. Dr. Warren is kind, gentle, funny, and welcoming. He’s great with kids AND parents. His professional demeanor is a cut above and I appreciate how he walked us through every step of treatment, was always available and willing to answer any questions and only had my daughter’s best interests at heart. You can’t go wrong with Schacter Orthodontics!
Audrey Y. – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Dr. Schacter is a family tradition for us. He was our family orthodontist in the 1970’s and 1980’s. My brother has taken his children to Dr. Schacter and when it came time for our kids to require orthodontic treatment there was no other Orthodontist I would consider. No gimmicks, no empty promises just years of experience, quality care and super nice people. Dr. Schacter once shared with me that his Mother told him, “if you want to be happy then work for yourself”. He truly embraced that because it is clear that both Dr. Robert and Dr. Warren love what they do and truly care about their patient’s. Four kids, 15 years and we are done and extremely satisfied. Thank you Dr. Schacter and Dr. Warren for your gifting our kids with beautiful smiles!
R. Copeland – Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
My two sons have had the most phenomenal experience with Drs. Robert and Warren Schacter. I asked my sixteen year old, who just completed his treatment, to write about his time with this incredible father and son team. "My mum took the time to tour any and all orthodonists in our reach, to find just the right one. She determined that Schacter Orthodontics was the only place worthy of our business. And she was right. The dental assistants and office staff are so passionate and invested; it's obvious they want to provide the best treatment possible. The office has personal touches, like Matisse the therapy dog whose job it is to comfort nervous patients. And it's so special to have a doctor who calls his patients after a procedure to make sure they're comfortable and that all their questions and concerns are addressed. My mind was blown when, the day they took off my braces, I was handed a goodie bag full of all the candies that had been off limits to me during my treatment.
Marla L. – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Dr. Warren and Dr. Robert Schacter were very professional. After over a year now, my daughter just completed her treatment (Braces). We are very happy about the results and we don’t have any doubts to recommend them.
M. Sarvian – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
We came to Dr Schacter after using another orthodontists who had no idea what he was doing. After one month of using Dr Schacter, my son began to notice changes. The office is fun and inviting and the doctors always explained what they were doing and why. . My son just completed his time with braces and his teeth look wonderful. I highly recommend Schacter Orthodontics!
Ricki B. – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
My grandson was a patience of Dr. Schacter, and he came away with beautiful teeth. He loved the doctor as his questions were always answered. The Doctor is very kind and caring. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence that they will be happy with their outcome. As I've said, Great doctor and wonderful man.
Gloria Stoddard – Aug 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Dr. Schacter is a caring, dedicated and compassionate orthodontist. My three children love coming to his office with joy. His office staff are very accommodating to busy family schedules. They return phone calls right away and make sure my needs are met. Dr. Schacter is thorough and meticulous about his work. He is an excellent orthodontist. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.
Elizabeth Kim in West Hills, CA – Jun 29, 2018
love my teeth now.
Sep 29, 2017
Good!
Aug 25, 2017
amazing teeth care
Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Superman in disguise....can calm even the most agitated child or stressed parent, and gentle as a butterfly.
Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
I remember he told me I would be on of his hardest cases but he never once complained and paced it perfectly.He took the time to explain everything he was doing and went into more depth when I asked.He is great with talking to his patients.Evrytime I come he greets me happily, always remembers what is new.He care so much about me and its not fake. I always looked forward to coming and knew he would be so kind and take good care of me.I have more to say but can't fit. ;)
Aug 03, 2017
good at stuff
Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schacter?