Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Schacter

Schacter Orthodontics Adc

6342 Fallbrook Ave Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Woodland Hills, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schacter to book an appointment.

Dr. Schacter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schacter

Dr. Schacter?
Schacter Orthodontics is a real class act. I was referred to them by Woodland Hills Family Dental (so also a shout out to them). I walked in with molars that were banked inward so much that it became difficult to chew food (thanks to the arrival of wisdom teeth in my early twenties and me not wearing my retainers the first time around!). As a financial analyst I have an eye for detail, and can personally testify that Warren Schacter also has this quality, and is in fact brilliant in this way. I was able to communicate to him the fine details of how I wanted my teeth to be moved. He listened, acknowledged this, and threw in some of his professional input and ideas, ultimately culminating into the best possible job he could have done. Now, I'm getting compliments on my smile left and right and can actually chew food again! A job well done and great office environment made me happy to spend every dollar I did at Schacter Orthodontics.
Chase Packer – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Schacter Orthodontics is without a doubt the premier orthodontic practice in the valley. After consulting all the well-known orthodontists for my daughter, once we met with Dr. Schacter and Dr. Warren we knew we were in the absolute best hands. My daughter wasn’t the most straight-forward case, yet just finished treatment after 2 phases and has the most beautifully straightened teeth and smile. Dr. Warren is kind, gentle, funny, and welcoming. He’s great with kids AND parents. His professional demeanor is a cut above and I appreciate how he walked us through every step of treatment, was always available and willing to answer any questions and only had my daughter’s best interests at heart. You can’t go wrong with Schacter Orthodontics!
Audrey Y. – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Dr. Schacter is a family tradition for us. He was our family orthodontist in the 1970’s and 1980’s. My brother has taken his children to Dr. Schacter and when it came time for our kids to require orthodontic treatment there was no other Orthodontist I would consider. No gimmicks, no empty promises just years of experience, quality care and super nice people. Dr. Schacter once shared with me that his Mother told him, “if you want to be happy then work for yourself”. He truly embraced that because it is clear that both Dr. Robert and Dr. Warren love what they do and truly care about their patient’s. Four kids, 15 years and we are done and extremely satisfied. Thank you Dr. Schacter and Dr. Warren for your gifting our kids with beautiful smiles!
R. Copeland – Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
My two sons have had the most phenomenal experience with Drs. Robert and Warren Schacter. I asked my sixteen year old, who just completed his treatment, to write about his time with this incredible father and son team. "My mum took the time to tour any and all orthodonists in our reach, to find just the right one. She determined that Schacter Orthodontics was the only place worthy of our business. And she was right. The dental assistants and office staff are so passionate and invested; it's obvious they want to provide the best treatment possible. The office has personal touches, like Matisse the therapy dog whose job it is to comfort nervous patients. And it's so special to have a doctor who calls his patients after a procedure to make sure they're comfortable and that all their questions and concerns are addressed. My mind was blown when, the day they took off my braces, I was handed a goodie bag full of all the candies that had been off limits to me during my treatment.
Marla L. – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Dr. Warren and Dr. Robert Schacter were very professional. After over a year now, my daughter just completed her treatment (Braces). We are very happy about the results and we don’t have any doubts to recommend them.
M. Sarvian – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
We came to Dr Schacter after using another orthodontists who had no idea what he was doing. After one month of using Dr Schacter, my son began to notice changes. The office is fun and inviting and the doctors always explained what they were doing and why. . My son just completed his time with braces and his teeth look wonderful. I highly recommend Schacter Orthodontics!
Ricki B. – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
My grandson was a patience of Dr. Schacter, and he came away with beautiful teeth. He loved the doctor as his questions were always answered. The Doctor is very kind and caring. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence that they will be happy with their outcome. As I've said, Great doctor and wonderful man.
Gloria Stoddard – Aug 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Dr. Schacter is a caring, dedicated and compassionate orthodontist. My three children love coming to his office with joy. His office staff are very accommodating to busy family schedules. They return phone calls right away and make sure my needs are met. Dr. Schacter is thorough and meticulous about his work. He is an excellent orthodontist. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.
Elizabeth Kim in West Hills, CA – Jun 29, 2018
love my teeth now.
Sep 29, 2017
Good!
Aug 25, 2017
amazing teeth care
Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
Superman in disguise....can calm even the most agitated child or stressed parent, and gentle as a butterfly.
Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
I remember he told me I would be on of his hardest cases but he never once complained and paced it perfectly.He took the time to explain everything he was doing and went into more depth when I asked.He is great with talking to his patients.Evrytime I come he greets me happily, always remembers what is new.He care so much about me and its not fake. I always looked forward to coming and knew he would be so kind and take good care of me.I have more to say but can't fit. ;)
Aug 03, 2017
good at stuff
Jul 25, 2017
AMAZING
Jul 12, 2017
Great visit everytime
Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
My kids are all comfortable coming to Dr. Schacter and know he will always answer their questions.
Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
I am on my second child in the office. He has been wonderful on every visit. Once we called for an emergency on the weekend, he was more than nice about it and was able to help us with our situation. The office is friendly and family like. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for an orthodontist.
Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
This was our second go round with Dr. Schacter and it was just as good as the first time with our daughter. Thank you to a great staff as well and special thanks to Sherry for always getting us in and rearranging our schedule.
Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?
he is great in telling you what happens next so you don't think whats happening next and fret about it
Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Schacter, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schacter?

We believe that facial balance, straight teeth and proper alignment of the jaws are important for better self-esteem and overall general health.

At Schacter Orthodontics we personalize and customize our treatment to our patient's individu...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics