Dr. Warren Ravner, DMD

Dr. Warren Ravner, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Warren Ravner is a Dentist serving the Howell area for more than 25 years. Dr. Warren is experienced in Cosmetic Dental Fillings, Porcelain Crowns and Bridges, Periodontics, Endodontics and Teeth Whitening. He is also a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Association of Endodontists. Awards & Accolades New Jersey Top Dentist – Healthy Living, 2015 America's Best Dentist – Consumer Research Council, 2015

Warren Ravner, DMD

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Ravner

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Ravner Exceptional dentist who has been treating me and my family for 25 years.

This content was provided by Dr. Ravner Very glad I found Dr. Ravner.

This content was provided by Dr. Ravner Excellent, great with patients, explains procedure every step of the way. Great with children.

This content was provided by Dr. Ravner "Dr Ravner's office offers Emergency Care and welcomes new patients and Veterans!"

• Chipped Tooth

• Fluoride Treatment
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Ravner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ravner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ravner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ravner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ravner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ravner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ravner to family and friends
Dr. Ravner's Performance
Dr. Warren is a very friendly, personable guy. My experience with him has been very positive. He walked me through what he was doing, and told me if I needed him to stop at any point to let him know. Very happy to have found this dentist and would 100% recommend.
I felt that I received all of the time I needed to get the work done.
I had a dental emergency the day before a holiday and being new to the area I had no clue where to go. With a recommendation from a friend I went to Dr. Ravner. He saw me immediately and was amazing! He took his time to explain every step of my procedure and had me feeling better immediately! A huge thank you to everyone in his office for being so friendly and doing great work! Highly recommend!
Dr Ravner is the best. He always available when you need him.
Great
Great doctor, explains everything clearly and truly cares for his patients. Always fun and never felt any pain. My visit has brought my smile back to my face. Best decision I have made!
Dr Ravner is always very hands on and involved in every aspect of the visit, which is unusual these days. He is always willing to answer my questions as well as ask if I have any. It's a welcome change to have a doctor that actually cares about his patients the way he does.
Very nice and makes you feel comfortable. Would highly recommend him to others.
Made sure to take care of my pain before doing my cleaning. Made sure through out my cleaning i was comfortable and as without pain as possible.
Came in with a broken crown and had it replaced in a timely and professional manner. Results are excellent.
I have seen a lot of dentists in my time, I have also had a lot of problems with my teeth and hands down Dr. Rav is the best dentist I have ever seen. I have recommended him countless times and my wife and my in-laws as well as friends and cololleagues are now customers. I cannot say enough great things about this man and his staff!
Dr. Ravner is a very caring and gentle dentist. Explains everything as he goes along and always asks 'how are you doing" A great experience at the dentist! Would highly recommend him!
Dr. Ravner and staff are very pleasant, well experienced, always take care of me, i have no complaints only appreciation. Greatful David
Dr. Ravner was very willing to discuss the questions I had in great detail. Cheerful and helpful. Cleaning was done by the Dr himself, thorough and encouraging throughout, checking in with me frequently to make sure I was OK.
Really good and fast
Doctor Ravner and his team are great at what they do! He takes his time and makes sure everything is done properly and that you are always comfortable. Would highly recommend Dr. Ravner to anyone!
Dr. Ravner is an amazing dentist. He always keeps me as comfortable as possible with zero pain while doing so in a timely manner.
Honest and competent dentist.
I had a great experience in this office . The staff is great. The appointments were quick and easy. Dr. Ravner is the best.
Amazing!
Dr. Ravner is always gentle and caring. I am thankful to have such a great dentist in Howell :)
I have been seeing Dr. Ravner for over 15 years and I have also seen other dentists due to traveling. I have never felt more comfortable and well taken care of with any other dentist, than I do with Dr Ravner. He is great at what he does and the office staff is fantastic!!
Dr.Ravner is very good, and is the best dentist I have gone too.
very friendly and personable and explaining everything thoroughly
Doctor Ravner was very helpful and gave great insight to better my dental hygiene
I've been coming to Dr, Ravner for over 15 years and he has always been great! He is compassionate, professional, friendly and great with my kids as well! Highly recommend!
I've had Dr. Ravner as a dentist all of my life and I can honestly say that seeing him gets me excited to see the dentist. (gasp!) Funny man with charm who above all else knows what he's doing and only wants to help. He'll make sure you're always comfortable and picks up on any subtle cues that you may be uncomfortable. All around a great Dentist!
I was very weary of going to a dentist in over ten years. Begrudgingly i knew that it was time. When i first arrived I voiced my typical discomfort with dentists and Doctor Ravner made me feel extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend him should you be having any dental needs.
Dr. Ravner has always made me feel comfortable and has gone the extra mile to provide amazing service
Dr. Ravner and all his employees truly care about their patients and do all they can to make their dentist visit enjoyable. I am 17, and dentist appointments really aren't the place I wanna be in the summer. However, it is not that bad with the awesome staff!
very qualified assistants
My family and I have been coming to Dr. Ravner for about 25 years and have always been more than satisfied with our experiences -- from regular check-ups and cleanings, to root canals, to bridges -- Dr. Ravner is top-notch! Very responsive to our needs, often coming in on his day off for emergencies, etc. We're so luck to have such a caring and excellent dentist!
My parents have not been to the dentist in years and they finally came to see Dr.Ravner and he really did wonders for their smile. They both needed a lot of work due to years of neglect. Dr. Ravner did root canals, and even made them whole set of chompers. We were reluctant to get the dentures at first because you always imagine your grandmas giant dentures floating in water. But the end results were beautiful teeth that matched her own teeth color, shape and even gum co...
Dr. Ravner explains all that needs to be done prior and explains along the way. Makes coming to the dentist a good experience.
I'm scared of dentists, but Dr Ravner was very caring. he listened to my fears and helped me get through them. He was very thorough. he really is the best.
Dr. Ravner and his staff were great. The visit went very well and I am very satisfied with all of the service.
Service was quick,clean,and on the money. I recently switched doctors after 25 years at the same one. Dr.Ravner and his staff made me feel like i have been going there for years. Not only did they take my new insurance but made it quick and easy for me to get the ball rolling. Cleaning was quick and painless. I returned for a fill for a cavity no pain no fuss in and out. I highly suggest coming here. Great job guys!!!
Really professional and extremely happy with the dentist. Great staff too.
Excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Ravner . He is awesome and so is his staff!
I would NEVER go to another Dentist. I was extremely impressed in his professionalism as well as his compassion for his job.
Always a quick and pleasant visit
He listens, to his patients attentively, advises then wisely and cares about them deeply.
I am very pleased with Dr Ravnor and his staff!
I had a cleaning and a cavity filled. Everything was explained easily and I knew what was going on the whole time. I used to get nervous going to the dentist, but never coming here!!
Amazing person
Painless and very thorough with treatment
Accurately told me every issue I was having, made sure I was comfortable. My first cavity filling experience was great! Highly recommend!
Dr. Ravner and his staff are the best.
always makes me laugh and very comfortable
Have you seen Dr. Warren Ravner, DMD?

Visit Dr. Ravner