Dr. Warren Lawson, DDS

Dr. Warren Lawson, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Warren Lawson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Columbia, MO and has been practicing for 22 years. He practices dentistry and endodontics.Read his story

Dr. Warren Lawson

601 W Nifong Blvd Ste 4B

Columbia, MO 65203

• CoreSource
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Lawson

Dr. Lawson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lawson "Dr. Warren Lawson grew up in the Kansas City area and graduated from Liberty High School. In 1991, he earned his BA in Biology from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He continued his education in the University of Missouri system, completing his dental degree at UMKC in 1995. Following dental school, Warren headed to Denver, CO for his one year Graduate Practice Residency at the VA Hospital. He thoroughly enjoyed his VA experience and became the staff dentist for the VA satellite clinic in Colorado Springs until 1998. At that time, he was accepted into the Master's in Endodontics program at the University of Indiana. In 2000, he moved to Columbia, MO to set up his endodontic practice. He remained in his original location for 11 years until relocating to his current site in June 0f 2011. Dr. Lawson is married and has 2 children. He enjoys fly-fishing, gourmet cooking, MU athletics, reading, and anything that his kids are involved in."

This content was provided by Dr. Lawson "The Office of Warren Lawson is a dental practice dedicated exclusively to endodontic care. Our mission is to provide a warm, friendly, and comfortable environment in which our patients can receive the highest quality of root canal therapy. In our office, the patient always comes first. Our goal is to have each patient leave our office with the feeling that his or her best interest is of the utmost importance to us."

2  Practice Areas

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Missouri-Columbia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Not part of education program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Graduate Practice Residency-Veteran's Administration Hospital, Denver, CO
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Master's Degree in Endodontics
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Lawson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lawson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lawson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lawson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lawson's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lawson to family and friends

Dr. Lawson's Performance

Even though his staff and him were friendly, he gave me a bad solution for my treatment. I had a fractured tooth from an accident, while 2 dentists said that I only need crowning, he told me that that tooth lost the root and I need to extract it and have an implant.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was in severe pain last weekend. Dr. Lawson's office was able to schedule me quickly. The front desk staff was very friendly. The doctor's assistant was very compassionate. I am very afraid of needles and he was gentle. I experienced no pain with the injection. The root canal went very well and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My experience today was amazing! I was told that I would need a root canal and was referred to Dr. Lawson's office. From my first contact with the staff and throughout my treatment I was made to feel comfortable and all of my questions were answered. I appreciate the extra effort they went to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I canceled an appointment because Sally was so hostile on the phone. She messed up on my schedule and then got mad even though it was her mistake. I asked to speak with Dr. Lawson and she said he doesn't take calls. If he's not willing to care, he doesn't deserve my business.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was rather apprehensive about getting a root canal but Dr. Lawson and his staff are so good at what they do I was soon at ease. The procedure went very quickly and they made sure I never felt any pain. I was able to go right back to work. I would highly recommend him.
Are you Dr. Lawson?