Dr. Warren Barr, DDS

Dentistry | Male

6405 Ming Ave Bakersfield, CA 93309 Get Directions
Dr. Warren Barr, DDS
Dr. Warren Barr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Bakersfield, CA. He is 64 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Barr's Care Philosophy

Provide state-of-the-art treatment, with minimal discomfort, through kind and caring relationships.

Dr. Barr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Barr

Dr. Barr accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Barr is now accepting new patients

Dr. Barr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barr to family and friends
Dr. Barr's Performance
in Bakersfield CA |
Dr. Barr is awesome! Hands down the best dental experience I've had. I've always been afraid of the dentist but his calming demeanor and professionalism put me at ease on my first visit allowing me to be comfortable enough to return.
Bakersfield, CA |
1st rate and very attentive to your problem.Highly recommended for your dentistry issues.
in Bakersfield cA |
The friendliest dental office I have ever been to in my life. Staff is fully knowledgeable in answering questions, and ease of scheduling appointments is beyond convenient. Dr. Barr makes me feel like I am well taken care of there and addresses any concerns I might have.
Phoenix, AZ |
Everyone there was super welcoming and helpful.
in Bakersfield, CA |
So nice, and honest about what is needed.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I found a dentist who is patient, gentle, offers you an honest opinion, took the time to try other measures of care with me, all done with free consult, exam, & x-rays. The setting was beautiful The staff is incredible also, I have not seen such an extensive amount of genuine care for a patient in my life. The staff was sensitive to my needs, explaining and offering me options. Also, without insurance, his prices are still much lower than two others. Affordable, excellent service.
in Bakersfield, CA |
He is very kind, professional, patient, gentle, and explains everything that he is going to do before he does it. He is a wonderful dentist and I would not go to anyone else in Bakersfield. He also has a terrific staff.
Very nice and caring.
in Bakersfield, Ca |
Very gentle and relaxed. Explains what he's doing step by step.
Bakersfield, CA |
He is gentle, takes time to explain the process and answer questions. Takes patients anxieties and fears into consideration.
in Bakersfield, CA |
The staff was very nice and so was Dr. Barr. They explained everything and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Sagepointe Dental to everyone.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Barr was very good I felt no pain not even the shot. I had a tooth pulled and never even had pain after the numbness went away. I was very impressed with his work.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dental Hygienist Carrie Massie is the best I've ever had! She is thorough, very gentle, and makes sure to have the Dr check out any possible problems. Dr. Barr is the best Dentist ever. Treatment is what is needed, doesn't try to sell you what you don't need. Entire office staff is very helpful and pleasant!
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Barr since I was 8 years old, I am now 35. He has always been gentle and kind. He has always taken time to answer any questions I have had over the many years I have been a patient. It's nice to know you will always be seeing the same Dr. as opposed to some of the assembly line dental practices that are now out there. His office staff is always friendly and courteous. Any time I have had an emergency they always got me in right away. Usually the same day.
Have you seen Dr. Warren Barr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Barr?

Compare Dr. Barr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Barr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Barr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization

Dr. Barr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings