Dr. Walter Gay, DDS

Dr. Walter Gay, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Walter Gay, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cincinnati, OH. He graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

602 Main St Ste 315

Cincinnati, OH 45202

• Superior Dental Care

Learn about Dr. Gay

Dr. Gay's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gay "Even after practicing for 30 years, I am more passionate about dentistry now than ever before. A smile has the ability to convey the true spirit of a person. When a person hides their smile, a part of their inner self is hidden as well. I feel so fortunate to provide a service that makes such a positive and direct impact on the lives of so many people. My patients are so diverse. Each person comes from a unique background and has something special to share. I love hearing about my patients’ lives: their past, their present, and their future plans. These long-term relationships based on mutual respect are forged over many years, and I truly cherish them all. Education and Continuing Education I went to Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN on an Army ROTC scholarship. After serving five years as an Artillery and Personnel Officer in Germany, I returned to Atlanta, GA, my hometown, where I graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry. After dental school, I spent one year in a General Practice Residency at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, OH so I could further my surgical skills and have the opportunity to share learning experiences with my medical colleagues. From the time I was in dental school to this day, I have felt a passion to be the best doctor I can be, not only out of personal pride, but more importantly, because that is what I believe my patients deserve. It is what I expect out of my own doctors! I feel so fortunate that I still have a desire to learn as much as I can about my chosen profession. By learning how to use new techniques, materials, or instruments, I am able to continually improve the level of care I offer to my patients. Although I read many different journals to keep up with the latest techniques and materials and enjoy watching lectures through webinars, my favorite mode of learning is a half- or full-day lecture from experts in the field I have come to know and trust, especially when the course involves hands-on training. The two courses that have inspired me the most consisted of hands-on learning of the latest techniques in porcelain veneers from a Swiss dentist, and bonding from a true dental artist from Brazil. Outside the Office I have lived at the southern end of the Roebling Suspension Bridge for the last 15 years. I love living less than one mile from my office and watching the sun rise over the Ohio River each morning. My wife and I met in college at Vanderbilt University and have been married since 1972. We both appreciate history and architecture, so we often go on adventures around Cincinnati so I can photograph all the diverse architecture the area has to offer. I am also proud to participate in two programs that provide charitable dental care to people in need. Give Back a Smile is sponsored by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry to assist people who experienced dental injuries due to domestic abuse. Dental OPTIONS is sponsored by the Ohio Dental Association to assist qualifying low income individuals in need of dental care. I strongly believe in giving back to those who are less fortunate, and helping to create a community that is healthy and prosperous for future generations."
This content was provided by Dr. Gay "Dental care that is personal, comfortable, and focused on your long-term health. http://www.confidentsmile.com/"

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Emory University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Gay has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gay

95.98811292719168%

Dr. Gay?
Dr. Gay's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Walter Gay, DDS
I JUST CAME BACK FROM MY APPOINTMENT WITH DR. WALTER GAY, JR. IT WAS A '' NO RUSH '' WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE DR. GAY MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE FROM THE MOMENT YOU MEET HIM. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WONDERFUL DENTIST, YOU WILL FIND HIM AT..... 602 MAIN STREET SUITE 315 CINCINNATI, OHIO HIS NAME IS...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Gay, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gay?