Dr. Walberto Cantu, DDS

Dr. Walberto Cantu, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Walberto Cantú is a native to the area, fluent on both English and Spanish. He is a graduate of Othello High School, who quarterbacked his high school football team to a 2A state championship. Dr. Cantú continued his secondary education at the University of Washington graduating with a degree in Biochemistry. He was then accepted to the Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where he graduated with a degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery and with honors as a leader in Cosmetic Dentistry. He took numerous hours of continuing education courses through the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and was also a recipient of the APEX scholarship through the AACD. Dr. Cantú has returned to the Columbia Basin eager to provide care to the Tri-city area. As a bilingual dentist, Dr. Cantú is able to listen, understand and provide gentle and comprehensive care to his patients.

Crown Dental

4001 Kennedy Rd Ste 1

West Richland, WA 99353

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Cantu

This content was provided by Dr. Cantu "I treat everyone like if they are my family; with both honesty, respect and dignity, no matter their dental health.  Before I talk, I listen to my patients concerns and then educate them after evaluation and present to them several options for treatment. I am gentle, caring, easy to talk to and I go above and beyond to give patients an exceptional experience that will make them enjoy coming to the dentist. My passion is cosmetics and implants, but I also enjoy doing all of what general dentistry offers for all ages. I take above and beyond the minimum recommended requirements for continuing education classes as I love to learn and stay up to date on the latest information and technology in our profession. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Implant-Supported Crown
  • Panorex X-Ray
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Marquette University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • California Implant Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • White Cap Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Cantu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cantu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cantu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cantu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cantu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cantu to family and friends
Dr. Cantu Says:

Thank you for the kind ratings! I strive to continue providing my patients exceptional dental care.

Dr. Cantu's Performance
Dr. Cantu was the most compassionate and thoughtful dentist I've ever been to. He is knowledgeable, kind and professional. I am someone who hates dental visits, but going here was just like visiting family. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him, especially to someone who is uncomfortable with the dentist.
Listens and is very clear as to what needs to be done for the sake of my health.
My first visit was a memorable one! Dr. Cantu is awesome!
in Pasco,WA |
I had a wonderful experience at Crown dental. I felt like I was right at home as soon as I walked through those doors. Dr. Cantu was very transparent with me which made things easier through the process. It was an easy choice to book my next appointment based upon the office atmosphere and the Crown Dental team's evident patient rapport. I'm excited to go back and see my Dentist: something I couldn't say before.
in Pasco, WA |
Literally the best Doctor ever!
Thank you!
in Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Cantu is very knowledgeable and considerate to all patients. He takes the necessary time to discuss your main concerns and explain the treatment you may need. I have referred family and friends to Dr. Cantu!
Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Walberto Cantu, DDS?

Visit Dr. Cantu