Dr. Walberto Cantu, DDS

Dr. Walberto Cantu, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Walberto Cantu, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in West Richland, WA and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School of Dentistry in 2014 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

Crown Dental

4001 Kennedy Rd Ste 1

West Richland, WA 99353

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Cantu

Dr. Cantu's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cantu "Dr. Walberto Cantú is a native to the area, fluent on both English and Spanish. He is a graduate of Othello High School, who quarterbacked his high school football team to a 2A state championship. Dr. Cantú continued his secondary education at the University of Washington graduating with a degree in Biochemistry. He was then accepted to the Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where he graduated with a degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery and with honors as a leader in Cosmetic Dentistry. He took numerous hours of continuing education courses through the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and was also a recipient of the APEX scholarship through the AACD. Dr. Cantú has returned to the Columbia Basin eager to provide care to the Tri-city area. As a bilingual dentist, Dr. Cantú is able to listen, understand and provide gentle and comprehensive care to his patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Cantu "I treat everyone like if they are my family; with both honesty, respect and dignity, no matter their dental health.  Before I talk, I listen to my patients concerns and then educate them after evaluation and present to them several options for treatment. I am gentle, caring, easy to talk to and I go above and beyond to give patients an exceptional experience that will make them enjoy coming to the dentist. My passion is cosmetics and implants, but I also enjoy doing all of what general dentistry offers for all ages. I take above and beyond the minimum recommended requirements for continuing education classes as I love to learn and stay up to date on the latest information and technology in our profession. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Marquette University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • California Implant Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • White Cap Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Cantu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cantu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cantu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cantu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cantu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cantu to family and friends
based on 28 total reviews (27 with comments)

Dr. Cantu's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Cantu Says:

Thank you for the kind ratings! I strive to continue providing my patients exceptional dental care.

Treated with care. No hesitation to answer my questions, overall a great experience.
I came in for some cosmetic work and he made me feel comfortable with the treatment plan. He earned my trust right off the bat! I am so glad I came to Crown Dental! My teeth were nice before, but now they look flawless! Thank you Doc!
it Was very helpful!
The office was beautiful, the staff were all very nice. Dr. Cantu was everything you'd expect in a great dentist, he knew what he was doing and was very kind. He went out of his way to help my son get the work he needed done. We are so thankful to find a great dentist in our area.
tienen una muy buena atencion al paciente y le dan u a muy buena explicacion